India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

chalo 1 to kum hua

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hiiiii guys so how was d epi ??? start was damn good, just loved it...

aie hai kya gaana gaya Sid ne(poor Mohit Acahuhan apne gaaye hue song ke aise halat dekhega to foot foot kr royega, pehle Trangad or ab Sid ne kya bjaayi h iss song kiLOLLOLLOL)

how romantic dancce it was, Sanaya ko kuch nhi krna pada sab to Sid ne hi kr dia(soch rha hoga dekne m to patli se lagti h bt now uthaani mushkil ho gyi h LOLLOL)

ok enough of tareefs abt Sid & Sanaya.....

now coming back to d title, itne saare khalnaayak or khalnaayeka h show m
thank God Sanaya is no more(in d show)...... Sid ne 1 ki ginti to kam ki......Confused

pr khalnaayeka to khalnaayeka hoti h marte marte bhi gadbad kr k gyi hogi.....

i hope CVs Sanaya k murdar m bhi Abhay ko naa involve kr leDead

o pls CVs pls ye to yaad rakh lena k Abhay was in lock up at that time..........

what do u think guys, kya Sanaya k liye bhi Abhay hi phansega???OuchOuchOuch

Edited by kaushiki9 - 14 March 2011 at 10:55am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajani-JadhavAY_RHr4eVer.Mehak.-Sonia-AnuPurva--AROMAL--roseflower_07--sumana13--ozzyieRitzieTOTAL-ROMANTICanshra.Nabi.

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL Good one Kaaush

Nahiiiiiiiii - Ab Shanaya ke murder mein bhi nahi fasna chahiye Abhay ko. Ek bechara vegetarian vampire, kitne murder charges handle karega. bahut na-insafi hai.

I hope Misha uses her brains in this case rather than Pia or Police. The later always do gadbad and don't do logical thinking at all.

Par aajkal to Misha ka bhi kuch pata nahi - sab kuch gadbad hai Shaurya ke aane ke baad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

i hope CVs Sanaya k murdar m bhi Abhay ko naa involve kr leDead

o pls CVs pls ye to yaad rakh lena k Abhay was in lock up at that time..........

I know Kaushiki, at least police Dept to sahi kaam kare ......... Abhay was soo tensed even after being let off on bail that he didn't even hug Pia properly, guess he was worried about Pia's safety.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Whole police scene was no made clear , he must be in lock up when shananya got murdered . But why SID would kill shananya when abhay is in locker ...ABHAY is so innocent and feel ashamed of being vampire . But Good SID killed her , she is so boring and deserve for what she did to abhay

kaushiki9

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
when come to logic there is none in BT....so yes abhay will be involve in the murder because KaPi have seen abhay's heated arguements with shanaya...and kabir have seen twice of it....so yes abhay will be blame for the murder.....

the whole KaPi sweet moments outside hostel and kabir watching Abhay-Shanaya arguements outside the hostel is all set for the murkier track its going to be.....and abhay is trapped in it completely....

sid while talking to shanaya before her death have plan and played his cards very very well.....

lekin haan sid ne ek ginti kaam kardi...i am pleased with it....she was one irritating character...

Edited by Mages - 14 March 2011 at 1:25pm

kaushiki9

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i wanted shanaya too be vicky of vd............it would be fun to watch however he had to die

kaushiki9

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

i wanted shanaya too be vicky of vd............it would be fun to watch however he had to die

even vicki died in TVD...and she was playing ping pong ball between jeremy and tyler.....

somewhere down the lane its the same...though not romantically link...but she did played ping pong ball between sid-abhay in the game of revenge....

kaushiki9

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

I know Kaushiki, at least police Dept to sahi kaam kare ......... Abhay was soo tensed even after being let off on bail that he didn't even hug Pia properly, guess he was worried about Pia's safety.....

"nahee wo he was worried due to shanaya murder, because he has to search other female for flirting in front of piya.WinkROFL

and how many things cv will remeber "cv to ye bhee bhool gaye hai, abhay piya ko bata chuka hai, he has not other girl in his life he wants only piya. "agar sidhartha nahee ata to wo confess bhee kar chuka hota. did you remember where he said once "piya apne ander ke janwar ko to mai sula duaga, but wo sidharth a chuka hai, agar usko pata chal gaya, tum meri zindgee ho, and usne tumhe dekh liya to sab kuch wahee par khatam ho jayega. but now what's going onConfused

kaushiki9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index