India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Har situation ke liye ek hi gaana?

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I love Pkyek! Ab toh gaane mein bhi savings! Be it Kabir serenading Protima ma'am, or Tracker singing in the bus or the Trangad chipmunk version or today- Sid's scary bloodthirsty version...Pee Loon is their anthem! Love it! E hi gaane mein saare emotions covered-love, humor, bloodlust! Awesome. Wink

Any thoughts on this super-amazing economy in the use of the same song over and over? To their credit, it suits every situation...so I am just having fun..not a serious criticismBig smile!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Simrita2010razor12cutemugPriyaThakurkaushiki9--sumana13--RitzieAmeresilove99anshra

priyanka007 Groupbie
priyanka007
priyanka007

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
ya i agree-pee loon becoj the signature of pkyek...........LOLbut i enjoyed it...............i love the sid version of pee loon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9madmaxine--sumana13--

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka007

ya i agree-pee loon becoj the signature of pkyek...........LOLbut i enjoyed it...............i love the sid version of pee loon

Yep..Sid's version was pretty creepy..esp with him dancing with the lifeless Shanaya..majorly creepyBig smile!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug--sumana13--EagleEye-

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
LOL LOL It seems Pee Loon is an all rounder,multipurpose song of PKYEK
&
I almost forgot, that  "I am in love" song too, i so lurrved it on Abhiya,their intense gazes,eyelocks,this n that...ahem ahem,sorry m digressing EmbarrassedLOL

but these guys diluted its essence by using it on Shaw-Shank OuchROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

&
I almost forgot, that  "I am in love" song too, i so lurrved it on Abhiya,their intense gazes,eyelocks,this n that...ahem ahem,sorry m digressing EmbarrassedLOL

Haha! You're so right Mugsie!

As for I am in love..that used it on Shawshank! No way! See that's what happens when I watch online..I fwd through all those scenes...haven't watched a single Shawshank scene the whole of last week. But yeah...I loved it on Abhiya tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed! They were so intense in that scene when he comes to her room after healing her post-sccident....ermmm....I digress too!

I think the message is...we want more Abhiya! And plz..don't ever use Pee Loon on them...pleaseeeeLOL

cutemug

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by cutemug

&

Haha! You're so right Mugsie!

As for I am in love..that used it on Shawshank! No way! See that's what happens when I watch online..I fwd through all those scenes...haven't watched a single Shawshank scene the whole of last week. But yeah...I loved it on Abhiya tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed! They were so intense in that scene when he comes to her room after healing her post-sccident....ermmm....I digress too!

I think the message is...we want more Abhiya! And plz..don't ever use Pee Loon on them...pleaseeeeLOL

@bold: I was remembering the same scene WinkDay DreamingBlushingBlushingBlushing
*runs off to watch it for the umpteenth time*

P.S - you know which movie it is from,i wanna dwnload it?

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@ Mugs: He he..Smile!

Its from Once upon a time in Mumbai..strangely enough the same movie that has our fave...Pee LoonWink!

cutemug

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

@ Mugs: He he..Smile!

Its from Once upon a time in Mumbai..strangely enough the same movie that has our fave...Pee LoonWink!

Creepy Geek

madmaxine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index