Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC brilliant as usual (Page 4)

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

No words actually.
I just cried watching the scene where he sat on the sofa crying.

O my god.

I just wonder what he has in him to make his acting better than real one?
How can he express so well without making a sound?
How can he emote exceptionally fabulously without speaking a word?
Even DD had to speak something in the first scene but he , he had to tell all through his eyes and he did the job better than anyone would have done.
GC stole the show again.

Definitely dear DD spoke the emotions out, but Gc he just be silent and expressed his emotions 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasraj123

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
It was a very touching and heart-wrenching episode. DD was great. the way she asked maan to bring the baby back was truly sad. But as always I was superimpressed with GC. The way he was shocked when she asked him for the baby, his inner struggle was evident. he has moved heaven and earth to get whatever Geet wanted, however childish it was. But today she asked for the most important thing in their lives  and he cannot get it.
At least geet can cry herself out. But he has to be strong for her. He gave in to his pain and weakness infront of dadi.  The way Maan singh khurana cried was really pathetic. I have to say it is commendable for a man to be like maan, who clearly in his mind bonded with the baby as if it was his own. I just can't get over that fact.

I am looking forward to future episodes as to how he will get geet out of her depression.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..VeenaGcian..

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
true veena. GC was fabulous today in whole episode especially that dadi pota scene. he has managed every sec of episode so well that it is hard to find new words for his outstanding performance every day. Thumbs UpClap

thanks for this post.

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

It was a very touching and heart-wrenching episode. DD was great. the way she asked maan to bring the baby back was truly sad. But as always I was superimpressed with GC. The way he was shocked when she asked him for the baby, his inner struggle was evident. he has moved heaven and earth to get whatever Geet wanted, however childish it was. But today she asked for the most important thing in their lives  and he cannot get it.
At least geet can cry herself out. But he has to be strong for her. He gave in to his pain and weakness infront of dadi.  The way Maan singh khurana cried was really pathetic. I have to say it is commendable for a man to be like maan, who clearly in his mind bonded with the baby as if it was his own. I just can't get over that fact.

I am looking forward to future episodes as to how he will get geet out of her depression.

Kay very well said yaar. u always make me lively with your comments
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

true veena. GC was fabulous today in whole episode especially that dadi pota scene. he has managed every sec of episode so well that it is hard to find new words for his outstanding performance every day. Thumbs UpClap

thanks for this post.

You are welcome dear. Yesterday was an brilliant one from GC
mallu.crowe20 Goldie
mallu.crowe20
mallu.crowe20

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Gc's performance was outstandingClap
without any dialodues he delivered all his emotions so well

..VeenaGcian..

LuvGuruRati11 IF-Dazzler
LuvGuruRati11
LuvGuruRati11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

REALLY VEENA I  AM AGREE WITH U YAAR.WHAT A ACTING REALLY GURU NE RULA HI DIYA YAAR.REALLY STANDINGOVATION TO HIM AND HIS ACTING.HATTS OFF TO HIM.AUR KYA KAHU WORDS NAHI MIL RAHE MUJHE GURU KE BAARE ME KEHNE KE LIYE WOH BHI KUM PAD GAYE H.REALLY I AM FEELING PROUD THAT I AM ONE OF HIM BIG FAN.THANKS TO HI YAAR.

..VeenaGcian..

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
The way he leaned on Dadi's shoulder and cried his heart out is sure to haunt me for a long time.

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top