India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

No goham

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
we knew for a long time that there was never going to be Goham we still continue to watch the show, what ever the cvs are planning its going to be a flop as far as i am concerned Gopi better leave mm n cm and does not look back she keeps getting lured into the modi  n shah  politics better she leave n find someone who will love her .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I believe after all the efforts, she is going to go out of MM after Nani leaves....I dont think CV's will settle for anything else...

suk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
but they will try to drag on this torture for another few months, instead of getting her out quickly and get to the real transformation, educating her, instead they will go with the superficial changes that don't really matter, as she is pretty already. 

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

but they will try to drag on this torture for another few months, instead of getting her out quickly and get to the real transformation, educating her, instead they will go with the superficial changes that don't really matter, as she is pretty already. 
Gopi has nothing she is pretty n she is a smart girl, but naive how are they going to change that,    if things are going to go worse for Gopi then its times for her to leave n find a purpose in life n not be other peoples  puppet.   i hope they are not planning a accideent or something for aham cause that would mean again Gopi looking after him n he is going to  do is shout at her.  i dont want her to sacrifice herself to modis or shahs anymore

.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Gopi has nothing she is pretty n she is a smart girl, but naive how are they going to change that,    if things are going to go worse for Gopi then its times for her to leave n find a purpose in life n not be other peoples  puppet.   i hope they are not planning a accideent or something for aham cause that would mean again Gopi looking after him n he is going to  do is shout at her.  i dont want her to sacrifice herself to modis or shahs anymore

me neither, i hate this puppet show she is in, all using her, act this way, pull her there. CV's stop this nonsense i implore you, just let her leave and educate her, or Kokila to see sense and speak to Aham, what is wrong with her, he should tell her she is a gawar, i want an educated wife, but he already told her twice at least, why doesn't she get it, fix the problem Kokila, i think she is scared if she educates Gopi, Gopi might start bossing her around with the support of her husband, Kokila wants the upper hand all the time.

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fanbidaai

me neither, i hate this puppet show she is in, all using her, act this way, pull her there. CV's stop this nonsense i implore you, just let her leave and educate her, or Kokila to see sense and speak to Aham, what is wrong with her, he should tell her she is a gawar, i want an educated wife, but he already told her twice at least, why doesn't she get it, fix the problem Kokila, i think she is scared if she educates Gopi, Gopi might start bossing her around with the support of her husband, Kokila wants the upper hand all the time.
LOL that would be the typical saas bahu story  kokila wanting the upper hand n gopi pulling the rug right under her feet
-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
She should find someone who will love her and treat her with respect.

suk19

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with all the comments here.

I've watched the show hoping that Ahem and Gopi's love story will start and yet 231 episodes later, I'm still waiting. Everytime he does something that makes me believe there is now a possibility, we go two steps back.

I think she will leave the house again..after Naani goes; irrespective of how many make overs she has had. And now there is a possibility of a divorce.

But, a big but, I still hope they will be together.
How, I dont know? I really like the little GoHem moments (when there are the occasional glances and occasional gestures). Maybe I'm just a sucker to possibility of a romance.

I think the CV can still keep the interest of the story going even if they bring them together. Their love story for one can stretch for another 100 episodes and due to their differences, there could be alot of drama. Plus there is drama with Rashi and Kinjal and not to forget the ever annoying mamiji.

Go to top