Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update - March 14 (The GAME is ON) (Page 4)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
lol...i love how the update threads turn into bday threads...ha ha...happy bday nikita...its still the 14th here in the US...but promise...your bday thread will be up soon

JAZ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Yasmin Big smile
HEARTY WELCOME TO THE GKD FORUM DEAR
BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Today's epi is paving the path for exposing the RV and Arpi's deal. Rv was 100%sure he is sowing seeds of doubt in BJ's brain already showing  wonderful results in his favour.But BJ thinking exposing RV and Arpi will benefit her the most. Poor Arpi still thinking she can defend herself with lies when the truth comes out. Me really wonder how can she defend herself or is she thinking her husband would believe her whatever she says. But both BJ and RV planning from both sides helping each other without knowing it will expose both of them to the world.

If Bj will expose RV , will he sit idle watching beaten up by Avi. No way. he will bring out one more truth of Haweli, none other than the chamber of Secrets ,Bootni's truth, to shatter Avi.
Poor Avi will be heart broken   by whom he trust more in this world ,unfortunately   both women of his life . Hope he wont hate all the women in this world after that.
Where there is love there is trust, there is trust to cheat, cheat to hate , hate to suffer or to bear pain, where there is pain , there is sadness, sadness to emptyness. Now the emptyness needs love to live life. I think Avi has to go through all these phases in coming epis. Poor boy , now im really feeling sad for him even before he is about to go through them, suffer from them.
RV did sowing seeds of doubts in BJ's brain , now BJ trying to sowing those seeds in the whole family members. But she will see the results when she got full proof. Now RV needs to give another proof to BJ that needed her to prove Arpi's guilt. what is it? we all know. RV deliberately show Arpi's managalsutra in his pocket or holding it  in his hands saying his love towards Arpita  " Arpita ji, aap ki shareer sirf aap ke pathi ke saath  hai lekin aap ka dhil  to  hamara paas chod dhiya hai " to make BJ to take the scene to the climax. By then Rv's plan finish and BJ's execution will start and after some process will show the result Arpi telling lies one after the other defending herself alone.Every one's eyes suspecting Arpi.
The future epis going to give us nothing but pain , hope Simple stand beside Arpi until the matter settle down. I hope she will do for Avita sake. 

Edited by BenNevis - 14 March 2011 at 3:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chista-sia-Sidda8chatterbox-Prashu-

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE JAZ
Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update....
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
hey jaz di Hug

thanks for the awesome update Embarrassed

abt episode Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

thank god i didn't watch epi OuchLOL

finally Avi closed the door Blushing

my aunty is only one who can sense RV evil intention...it was scary was when she said i don't care who is playing game but faida is mine Ouch Ouch Angry Angry

why everytime she would get faida ha? Angry Angry

take care Embarrassed

love ya Hug

Edited by yoga23priya - 14 March 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Hey JazBig smile,

Thanks so much for the awesome update and the commentsLOLLOLLOL....really put a smile on my face, when the epi itself makes me want to screamAngry

For RV and BJ, I have only this to say: BJ is playing "enemy -of-my-enemy-is-my-friend" game with RV. She of course, doesn't see that RV's real animosity is not with Arpi but with Avi.

Both Avi and Arpi have been reduced to such boneheads by the CV that it is not even funny.

Thanks once again

Vista

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-chista-Prashu-yoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Originally posted by chatterbox

the show is heading for  temporary separation of avita now

lets hope our simple rani uses her head

Now, that would be curious.

After all, from the story she narrated today, Simple fell from a terrace and landed on her head, and today she's so brilliant. Thumbs Up

So why hasn't Arpi's landing on her head made her the Miss Marple of this show?  Normally, peeps die, but in this case, one'd have expected Arpi to become the next Madame Curie

Oh, and if RV being a doc wasn't enough, Avi listening to him and following his instructions was even more priceless! ROFL  But then again, if he can believe Arpi when she says that she accidentally fell from the terrace while standing on the railing (probably to look taller), then why not this?

Methinks Avi should go to RV for private tuitions. Evil Smile

Luvvvvvvvvvv the sarcasmLOLLOL  You are good!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swamini5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index