Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The 10th Thread of the PTB Gang!!... (Page 137)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by maria2285

onu tries to sit next to taani and console her but taani is pissed off and tells, already ritesh has told me so many things and u are starting now.. i have become a bad wife to u, i'm a bad bahu to the family and what not..Angry and she walks away from the place...

she goes to the balcony and onu follows up telling that i want to know ur problem and need to talk.. taani tells y should i share the problem.. u didn't share ur problem yest and y shld i? even after being so close, wen u can't share ur problem, its hurting.. for that it was better when we were not that close.. atleast hak se u come and share ur feelings.. but now, even if we don't share our happiness it doesn't hurt, but if we don't share our sadness it hurts... and u have hurt me a lot yest and she walks off.. neelu is overhearing the conversation... and mera bechaara onu... Angry

Aaaaw bechari Taani. She's right though, if Onu won't share his problem toh voh kyun bataye? Ermm

ya dats true.. onu has to trust her and share his feelings with her... but onu was already upset and now taani shouting at him.. he was like.. bechaaraaaCry

Edited by maria2285 - 16 March 2011 at 11:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Originally posted by Angelfairy

I wanna say shut up,tani.ye kya achi ma achi ma laga rakha he,1st b a gud wife

But taani was rite....

Absolutely ridzii <3

HanoAhmed

HanoAhmed IF-Dazzler
HanoAhmed
HanoAhmed

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hey thanx alot 4 da update maria
vll ondr worthless epi again m not going 2 watch it lyk Yday just don't wana 2 ruin my mood Dead

Lubz.TaAnu

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

onu tries to sit next to taani and console her but taani is pissed off and tells, already ritesh has told me so many things and u are starting now.. i have become a bad wife to u, i'm a bad bahu to the family and what not..Angry and she walks away from the place...

she goes to the balcony and onu follows up telling that i want to know ur problem and need to talk.. taani tells y should i share the problem.. u didn't share ur problem yest and y shld i? even after being so close, wen u can't share ur problem, its hurting.. for that it was better when we were not that close.. atleast hak se u come and share ur feelings.. but now, even if we don't share our happiness it doesn't hurt, but if we don't share our sadness it hurts... and u have hurt me a lot yest and she walks off.. neelu is overhearing the conversation... and mera bechaara onu... Angry

Aaaaw bechari Taani. She's right though, if Onu won't share his problem toh voh kyun bataye? Ermm

ya dats true.. onu has to trust her and share his feelings with her... but onu was already upset and now taani shouting at him.. he was like.. bechaaraaaCry

Haan voh toh hai but they both should understand what marriage really is. Dono ko samajna chaahiye.Sleepy
silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Arre yaar, see it from Taani's point of view, Kuhu's her responsibility, obviusly she's gonna feel bad and when Onu walked off yesterday when she wanted to talk, it was bound to hurt her. So why should she share her feelings with him? Ermm

I'm 100% behind Taani on this one *hides* LOL

yea di kuhu is tani's responsbility n onu is neigbur's hubby.he is himself upset n in spite of trying to cheer him c is showing her anger. I know 4om her p.o.v c is right bt dis time onu needs more compassion.

Lubz.TaAnu

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I have a feeling we'll get a manaa'ing scene tomorrow Day Dreaming

Not keeping my hopes up though Ermm
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelfairy

Arre yaar, see it from Taani's point of view, Kuhu's her responsibility, obviusly she's gonna feel bad and when Onu walked off yesterday when she wanted to talk, it was bound to hurt her. So why should she share her feelings with him? Ermm

I'm 100% behind Taani on this one *hides* LOL

yea di kuhu is tani's responsbility n onu is neigbur's hubby.he is himself upset n in spite of trying to cheer him c is showing her anger. I know 4om her p.o.v c is right bt dis time onu needs more compassion.

Haan Silky, you're right there. She should keep her anger to one side for a while but yeh Taani hai na? Sunthi toh na Ermm

-MariaMars-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Haan voh toh hai but they both should understand what marriage really is. Dono ko samajna chaahiye.Sleepy

ya lubz.. they both are still in friendship mode i would say.. they have to switch over to marriage mode for sure... 

We have seen enough of friendship, of course its the base for this wonderful relationship. both should be mature enough.. 

but wat i don't u'std is onu before loving taani used to lean on her shoulders cry and share his problems with taani, but y not after marriage?? infact he has more rights on her after marriage only...Sleepy 

Go to top