Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The 10th Thread of the PTB Gang!!... (Page 136)

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 29581

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
update plzz ?

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Joined: 26 January 2011
Posts: 15137

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
3rd scene begins with robi thinking about wat mouli spoke about the gas agency at his office... grrrrrrrrrrAngry
robi thinks that their happiness was given by me.. if i can give them happiness i can very well take them from me. i sanctioned the loan and now i will... and calls someone inside....(manager i think)
he's asking the person about ppl who can do any work for money.... and then he tells he wants someone who can do anything and everything for money.. and the manager tells that taposh is already doing illegal business.. they are not allowed to keep gas cylinders in the agency and blah blah blah.... so we can give a case against them and remove the license and the gas agency can be closed and then our dreams will come true..Angry

taani is crying in her room.. neelu comes to console her.. taani tells that she didn't teach kuhu anything. neelu tells that we all believe u, we know u from childhood and then u can't do all this.. taani tells that i haven't been a good mom.. its not imp if only i take care of their studies and food. i shld also know that wat the child is doing, listening to and watsoever....  

just 2 mins to gooooooAngryAngryAngryAngry onu just enters asking y did she ask sorry??? and neelu says, u don't scold her.. i'll get coffee, wen i return i shld see smile in taani's face and onu nods his head... 

onu tries to sit next to taani and console her but taani is pissed off and tells, already ritesh has told me so many things and u are starting now.. i have become a bad wife to u, i'm a bad bahu to the family and what not..Angry and she walks away from the place...

she goes to the balcony and onu follows up telling that i want to know ur problem and need to talk.. taani tells y should i share the problem.. u didn't share ur problem yest and y shld i? even after being so close, wen u can't share ur problem, its hurting.. for that it was better when we were not that close.. atleast hak se u come and share ur feelings.. but now, even if we don't share our happiness it doesn't hurt, but if we don't share our sadness it hurts... and u have hurt me a lot yest and she walks off.. neelu is overhearing the conversation... and mera bechaara onu... Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HanoAhmed

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Joined: 04 March 2011
Posts: 6881

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I wanna say shut up,tani.ye kya achi ma achi ma laga rakha he,1st b a gud wife
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria2285

onu tries to sit next to taani and console her but taani is pissed off and tells, already ritesh has told me so many things and u are starting now.. i have become a bad wife to u, i'm a bad bahu to the family and what not..Angry and she walks away from the place...

she goes to the balcony and onu follows up telling that i want to know ur problem and need to talk.. taani tells y should i share the problem.. u didn't share ur problem yest and y shld i? even after being so close, wen u can't share ur problem, its hurting.. for that it was better when we were not that close.. atleast hak se u come and share ur feelings.. but now, even if we don't share our happiness it doesn't hurt, but if we don't share our sadness it hurts... and u have hurt me a lot yest and she walks off.. neelu is overhearing the conversation... and mera bechaara onu... Angry

Aaaaw bechari Taani. She's right though, if Onu won't share his problem toh voh kyun bataye? Ermm
zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 29581

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria2285

3rd scene begins with robi thinking about wat mouli spoke about the gas agency at his office... grrrrrrrrrrAngry
robi thinks that their happiness was given by me.. if i can give them happiness i can very well take them from me. i sanctioned the loan and now i will... and calls someone inside....(manager i think)
he's asking the person about ppl who can do any work for money.... and then he tells he wants someone who can do anything and everything for money.. and the manager tells that taposh is already doing illegal business.. they are not allowed to keep gas cylinders in the agency and blah blah blah.... so we can give a case against them and remove the license and the gas agency can be closed and then our dreams will come true..Angry

taani is crying in her room.. neelu comes to console her.. taani tells that she didn't teach kuhu anything. neelu tells that we all believe u, we know u from childhood and then u can't do all this.. taani tells that i haven't been a good mom.. its not imp if only i take care of their studies and food. i shld also know that wat the child is doing, listening to and watsoever....  

just 2 mins to gooooooAngry onu just enters asking y did she ask sorry??? and neelu says, u don't scold her.. i'll get coffee, wen i return i shld see smile in taani's face and onu nods his head... 

onu tries to sit next to taani and console her but taani is pissed off and tells, already ritesh has told me so many things and u are starting now.. i have become a bad wife to u, i'm a bad bahu to the family and what not..Angry and she walks away from the place...

she goes to the balcony and onu follows up telling that i want to know ur problem and need to talk.. taani tells y should i share the problem.. u didn't share ur problem yest and y shld i? even after being so close, wen u can't share ur problem, its hurting.. for that it was better when we were not that close.. atleast hak se u come and share ur feelings.. but now, even if we don't share our happiness it doesn't hurt, but if we don't share our sadness it hurts... and u have hurt me a lot yest and she walks off.. neelu is overhearing the conversation... and mera bechaara onu... Angry


taaniiiiiiiiiii u duffer Angry Sleepy D'oh.haiiiiiiiiiiii mera bechara onu.onu come to me i will hug u Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 27572

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelfairy

I wanna say shut up,tani.ye kya achi ma achi ma laga rakha he,1st b a gud wife

But taani was rite....
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Joined: 26 January 2011
Posts: 15137

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Welcome everyone...

we just got a taanu fight today... i felt onu is already upset and taani is now angry on him... bechaara.... aisi hai to, kyun paagal nahi hoga....Cry

and ppl, i'm writing the update in a hurry.. so i wouldn't have covered the exact dialogues, but covered most of them.... sorry, if updated anything wrong... bear it Smile

No precap shown today...Cry

Hope we get a manaofy scene tomo... we can only hope for dat...Ouch
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Arre yaar, see it from Taani's point of view, Kuhu's her responsibility, obviusly she's gonna feel bad and when Onu walked off yesterday when she wanted to talk, it was bound to hurt her. So why should she share her feelings with him? Ermm

I'm 100% behind Taani on this one *hides* LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 136   Views: 23106

Pyari_Zahra 136 23106 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 772   Views: 75540

SunShine_A 772 75540 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1201   Views: 93411

--sanchita-- 1201 93411 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 532   Views: 26557

-Dimple- 532 26557 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Tere Liye Gang (Siggies @ Pg11)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: ..Amira..   Replies: 83   Views: 8367

..Amira.. 83 8367 02 July 2010 at 2:06am by ..Amira..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index