Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The 10th Thread of the PTB Gang!!... (Page 105)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Besharam comments!!!! ROFL
 
Congratulations besharmo!!!!!WinkBig smile keep the besharmi level up!!!Thumbs Up We are so proud of our gang!!!!LOLLOL Ki humnein Taani ko bhi besharmi sikha hi diya!!! ROFL
 
Have a besharam blast here!!! WinkLOL
 
Njoy the pic and start drooling:
 
 
Our besharam gang anthem:
 
Kitni bechain hoke tumse mili
Tumko kya thi khabar thi main kitni akeli
Aaah haa, haa haa, haa haa, aah aah aah haa haa

Kitna bechain hoke tumse mila
Tumko kya thi khabar tha main kitna akela
Aaah haa, haa haa, haa haa, aah aah aah haa haa

Ke kitni mohabbat hai tumse
Zara paas aake to dekho

Jo hai darmiyaan ek parda
Isse jaaneman ab hata de
Yehi faasle keh rahe hai
Chalo dooriyon ko mita de
Na koi tamanna hai, na koi hasrat
Mujhe to sanam  hai tumhaari zaroorat

ROFL


*faints*
*can't talk right now*
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HanoAhmed

HanoAhmed IF-Dazzler
HanoAhmed
HanoAhmed

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 2425

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Besharam comments!!!! ROFL
 
Congratulations besharmo!!!!!WinkBig smile keep the besharmi level up!!!Thumbs Up We are so proud of our gang!!!!LOLLOL Ki humnein Taani ko bhi besharmi sikha hi diya!!! ROFL
 
Have a besharam blast here!!! WinkLOL
 
Njoy the pic and start drooling:
 
 
Our besharam gang anthem:
 
Kitni bechain hoke tumse mili
Tumko kya thi khabar thi main kitni akeli
Aaah haa, haa haa, haa haa, aah aah aah haa haa

Kitna bechain hoke tumse mila
Tumko kya thi khabar tha main kitna akela
Aaah haa, haa haa, haa haa, aah aah aah haa haa

Ke kitni mohabbat hai tumse
Zara paas aake to dekho

Jo hai darmiyaan ek parda
Isse jaaneman ab hata de
Yehi faasle keh rahe hai
Chalo dooriyon ko mita de
Na koi tamanna hai, na koi hasrat
Mujhe to sanam  hai tumhaari zaroorat

ROFL


*faints*
*can't talk right now*
ROFL

hai ab tho serf is pic's ka sahara hai issey hi kaaam chala na badega Day DreamingEmbarrassed serial ka tho kuch honi nahi raha Dead


Edited by _HaNo_ - 15 March 2011 at 1:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDutta

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
*closes the pic as my brother walks past* ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

HanoAhmed IF-Dazzler
HanoAhmed
HanoAhmed

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 2425

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

*closes the pic as my brother walks past* ROFL ROFL

ROFL
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

*closes the pic as my brother walks past* ROFL ROFL
 
ROFL....ROFLROFLROFL
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Chalo, voh chalagaya khaane ke eliye Cool

*stares at the pic*

Zara Zoom Zoom
ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HanoAhmed

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Chalo, voh chalagaya khaane ke eliye Cool

*stares at the pic*

Zara Zoom Zoom
ROFL ROFL
 
Harshu zoom=BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
HanoAhmed IF-Dazzler
HanoAhmed
HanoAhmed

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 2425

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
finally done *sigh* LOL
here it goes every single glimpse of Harsh!ya n 2day SBS & SBB


Embarrassed


Edited by _HaNo_ - 15 March 2011 at 2:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 136   Views: 23141

Pyari_Zahra 136 23141 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 772   Views: 75673

SunShine_A 772 75673 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1201   Views: 93567

--sanchita-- 1201 93567 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 532   Views: 26595

-Dimple- 532 26595 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Tere Liye Gang (Siggies @ Pg11)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: ..Amira..   Replies: 83   Views: 8394

..Amira.. 83 8394 02 July 2010 at 2:06am by ..Amira..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index