Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Soulmate (AR FF) (Part 9 in pg 70) (Page 55)

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyaa

continue soon

will update 2morrow

akshad Goldie
akshad
akshad

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
loved it...
add me to ur pm list...
continue soon...
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshad

loved it...
add me to ur pm list...
continue soon...

thanx sooo much
will surely add u
will b updating now
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Riddhima : " Actually Sir (pause)..."

Riddhima paused and glanced at Armaan who was sitting there with his eyes squeezed tight in anticipation. A mischievous glint flashed across her beautiful eyes and her rosy lips curved into a smirk.

Riddhima : " Wo Sir'. Actually'. Armaan sir'. Ummm'.. (She smiled seeing Armaan squeezing his eyes even more tightly, if that was feasible) Actually sir I had an accident. I went through an accident and Armaan sir was also on the vicinity and he too got injured as I am."

Armaan's eyes flew open on hearing this. He couldn't believe that she had actually saved him from his father's rebuke and admonition. He just couldn't believe that without even knowing what cock n bull story he cooked up in front of his dad she said something which so much allied to his story. He wondered whether she could read minds. After years he genuinely felt grateful to someone as after several years since the demise of his mother someone has saved him from getting reprimanded by his dad. He looked at his father who was apparently convinced. Then he looked up only to find her staring back to him right into the eyes with a small smile playing on her rosy lips. The smile made her even more beautiful and eye-catching. For a moment he got lost in her smile and kept gaping at her without blinking but soon he returned to his senses and turned his face away. He was shocked himself as he never thought that he could lost himself in someone. He mentally reprimanded himself for gawking at her like an idiot. Riddhima, on the other hand, was a bit taken aback at his sudden and weird change of attitude.

She frowned  and thought in her mind : " How much more rude can a person get? He didn't even thanked me for saving his neck. Hmph!! Complete wierdo! Ya that's what he is. Wierdo, rude, arrogant monster."

Armaan, on the other hand, sobered himself almost instantly and once again concealed his feelings and emotions behind the mask of obstinacy and insolence that he often used as a tool to conceal his true feelings. He turned to look at her and once again she was startled to see the similar strict and authoritative look which she had first witnessed in their previous encounter in Sanjeevani.

Armaan (in a strict, authoritative tone) : " Now that we have wasted enough time, can we begin the interview session everyone?"

Rahul and Siddhant nodded while Riddhima rolled her eyes and Muskaan excused herself and after submitting the file she had entered the cabin for, she mouthed a " best of luck" to Riddhima, who blinked at her assuringly and smiled, and walked out of the room.

Armaan leaned back on the backrest of his chair and placing his elbows on the armrests of his plush leather chair he brought both of his palms toghether and intertwined his fingers.

Armaan : "Plz have a seat Miss. Gupta."

Riddhima thanked him politely and once again settled down on her seat. Rahul was about to begin but Armaan gestured him to stop and with a smirk he announced : " Its okay Rahul. I think I should take this interview. So just leave it to me."

Rahul shook his head and muttered inaudibly : " oh  no! Riddhima is so dead! This monster's gonna eat her alive. Plz God save the poor girl."

Siddharth Mallik however didn't appear to be too stressed out.

Siddharth : " I don't know why but today it feels like finally we have meet the person who can stand up to my obstinate son. Lets see whether  my judgement is accurate or not."

Riddhima forwarded her file which consisted her merit certificates to Armaan who, after going through it meticulously, commented appreciatively with his eyes still rooted in the contents of the file : " Hmm'..impressive.I see  you are well well accomplished in your field. So it will be pointless to ask you questions. And as you know academical qualities are not the only requirement in practical life. You also need to be quite observant you know. So let's see how much or how little observant you are. So shall we begin?"

Riddhima narrowed her eyes as she read through his intentions and instantly sobered herself and replied : " Sure sir."

Rahul crossed his fingers underneath the table while Siddharth glowered at Armaan but Armaan conveniently ignored both of them.

Armaan began with a smirk : "Fine Riddhima tell me what is the color of the exterior of this building?"

Ridhima was shocked to hear this as she didn't at all expected such a question but then, what Armaan didn't know was that Riddhima had a very sharp memory and she was quite observant even about minor details and hence she quickly controlled herself and replied back in a determined tone : " Its blue sir. A bit greyish blue."

Now it was Armaan's turn to get shocked. He was not at all prepared to face a correct reply to his abrupt and weird question as till the time whomever he had asked the same had failed to reply him and he was quite used to witness people fumbling with words in front of him. But then once again his heart spoke out and as if it whispered in his ear that the girl sitting right in front of her was not just another person, that she is quite different, very different from others. But then as ever his mind ruled out his heart saying that she was just another girl and there was no need to  go gaga over her. He soon came out of the shock and shook the weird thoughts off his mind  and tried to focus on the matter on hand.

Armaan : " Are you sure? Is it blue or is it white?"

Riddhima (confidently) : " I'm absolutely sure. Its blue, grayish blue that is. And I'm so sure about this because I'm not trying my luck here by random guessing. I actually have seen n remember the color as it's my fav. Color. And also because I love going through minor details. "

For the first time, riddhima was stunned to see Armaan's lips curve into a smile, a genuine smile that reached his eyes. For a moment she found herself lost in his smile but soon she returned to her senses as she heard his voice which successfully broke her trance.

Armaan, on the other hand, couldn't help getting impressed by her as she was very much like him and shared his habit of going through the minor details. He just couldn't help appreciating her and hence he voiced out his appreciation for her : " I must say gr8 job. Yes you are right. It's blue and not white.  I did that to judge something. Can you tell me exactly what was in my mind when I contradicted your answer and what exactly did I want to judge?"

Riddhima smiled a little and replied back : " Well it's really hard to read someone's mind. But I think I know what usually goes on in a professional's mind who wants nothing but the best for his/her company. You wanted to judge my confidence level and also wanted to make sure whether I was making a random guess."

Her reply startled Armaan to the core but at the same time it also impressed him immensely. That was exactly what he had in his mind when he contradicted her. He wondered whether she was a thought reader for the second time in a day as she had, for the second time, successfully voiced out his thoughts. For a moment he was quiet and then looked up once again.

Armaan : " I must say you are a pretty good thought reader. That's it then. I don't think I need to know anything more. Rahul and Dad if you guys want to carry on then please go ahead."

Siddharth smiled contentedly as finally his prayers were answered and finally he had met someone who could not only snap back to his arrogant son but also could match his intelligence as well as understand him well. For the first time he had seen someone conversing so confidently with Armaan and not fumbling for words.

Siddharth Mallik could very well sense that the walls that his son has very skillfully erected around himself had begun to crumble down with the very presence of Riddhima. He had nothing else to  ask as she had already proved herself to be the best.

Siddharth : "You have already troubled the poor girl enough. That has to be enough. You havnt left anything for us to ask, has he Rahul?"

Rahul : " nope unkle. Nothing."

Armaan smiled n shook his head in amusement.

Siddharth turned back to Riddhima who had been awaiting his reply n replied: " great job riddhima. All the best dear. You'll get the result of the interview shortly."

Riddhima : "Thank you sir. I'll take your leave then. "

She stood up from her chair n taking their permission she left the room. 

Edited by sweetshera - 21 August 2011 at 11:37am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19bhavs_gid03khush1432BS999fatzfathiStupidcupid1234Rihanna4allNihsontrouble_006akshadanushkajainAR-kashiceprincess101princess14Amoon.88dmg_roks_antarasmileevershonadesireKaJen_addictiongupta.aditi20ammy_ka_ashuARKJ_4EVERAR_LOVER-Prithi-lovelycutietedyAMMY12-Nina-shonagudiaEthereal-PathSankiPagalanumeha_rajatjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanMrMrsChiping.sweetdesireAmor.sjain

lovelycutietedy IF-Rockerz
lovelycutietedy
lovelycutietedy

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
loved it dear...
awsome
AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
awesome part
loved it