Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Soulmate (AR FF) (Part 9 in pg 70) (Page 47)

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMMY12

Very cute and nice part.
Update asap.
Thanx 4 d pm.

thanx sooo much
will update soon

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdesire

UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...

will update soon
sooo sorry for late
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpI007

update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update

will update soon
sooo sorry for late
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya46

love ur story please update soon

thanx sooo much
will update soon
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR-kash

really nice part
loved it
cont soon

thanx sooo much
will update soon
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_006

hey
great part
i really like this ff
bt why did you stop there????
cont soon

thanx sooo much
will update soon
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

She was totally taken aback as she, even in her dream, never  thought of seeing the person  there in Mallik empire. She was enraptured to see the person there in front of her.

She wished to scream but what left her throat was only a mere whisper:  " Muskaan!"

Muskaan was stunned too to hear the strangely familiar voice and looked up from the file she had been studying to locate the source of the voice  and there she was, sitting in front of her, her childhood best friend who had allways been more than a sister to her. Even Muskaan couldn't believe her eyes. She just couldn't believe that Ridhima was there in front of her. Though they remain in contact but still it had been two whole years that they met for the last time. Muskaan, being the chirpy and bubbly and overexcited girl she was, literally shrieked in joy as she became totally oblivious of her surrounding, not that she care anyways.

Muskaan : "omg! Ridziii! I don't believe this . Is that really you? OMG! OMG! You are here, you are here for real, I'm not dreaming. OMG! Ridzi I missed you so much. "

Without giving  Riddhima a moment to react she rushed towards her and the next moment Riddhima felt herself being crushed into a rib crushing embrace which almost choked her.  She was panting for air but Muskaan seemed to have no near terms intension to release her from the tight hug. Seeing her condition it was Rahul who decided to intervene.

Rahul : "Leave her Muskaan.  Are you planning to suffocate her to death. OMG Muskaan I didn't know that you are a cold blooded murderer."

He chuckled as muskaan immediately let go of riddhima and glowered at him. Muskaan mouthed : "I'll see you later."

Riddhima who was panting with her hand on her chest turned to Rahul  and thanked him.

Riddhima : "Thanx Rahul for saving my life from this murderer."

Rahul and Siddharth Mallik chuckled while Muskaan pouted.

Muskaan : "Hawww! Ridzi! You too are siding with him. And I thought you are my best friend."

Ridhima : " Oh offcourse I'm your best friend Muski. But you know what (pause) Rahul is right."

Muskaan frowned while a smug smile appeared on Rahul's lips. However the next moment they were badly startled as a chilling voice boomed in the room :

" What the hell is going on here? Is this an office by any chance or is it a theatre house or pub which seems to be more appropriate a term to describe this place?"

Muskaan immediately whirled around and gasped audibly the next moment in fear. She moved aside leaving a clear view of the entrance where a very handsome man was standing in a perfect business attire and was surveying the room with a cold gaze. Siddharth shook his head while Rahul sighed in defeat. Tension n apprehension was clearly visible  in Muskaan's beautiful features. It was then that Riddhima's gaze fall over the man. She was stunned n utterly shocked to see the person whom she recognised immediately. It was none else but her saviour, the mesiah who saved her from those goons. She stared at the same sparkling electric blue eyes n realized the same shocked n stunned expression adorning those adorable eyes as was in her own hazel green eyes. Armaan, on the other hand, was equally shocked to see her in his office. He blinked his eyes once or twice to make sure he wasn't daydreaming and she was really there, standing in front of him, in his own office.  Both Armaan and Riddhima were taken aback to come across each other so abruptly for second time on the same day. They both became oblivious of their surroundings and almost yelled at the same time.

Armaan : " you!"

Riddhima : "you!"

Riddhima : "What are you doing here?"

Armaan was about to reply but Riddhima cut him again.

Riddhima : "Okay okay let me guess. You also work here, right? Or are you too here for the interview? Don't you think you are a bit older than the other candidates? I know I know what you are gonna say. Age doesnt matter, its efficiency that does matter, isnt it? Hey by the way have you got your wound dressed up? ( She stood on her toes to have a better view and then smiled satisfactorily) Hmmm…. good that you got it dressed up you know. You shouldn't leave any wound open you know. Are you feeling better now? And by the way why are you not replying to any of my questions?"

Armaan who was standing there with quite a shocked expression as he was utterly taken aback at the dauntlessness of the girl in front of him. Even those people who don't know him fumble for words in front of him while this girl was not only continuing with her blabber but also was looking at him in the eyes. But the thing that surprised him most was her way of talking, she was questioning him with such an authority as if she had known him for years. However, engrossed in his own flow of thoughts he didn't miss a single question asked by her and the last question broke his chain of thoughts. Armaan crossed his hands again his broad, well toned chest and tapped his foot on the ground.

Armaan : " Oh yeah! Like you have spared me a single moment to answer you. By the way do you mind?"

Riddhima was a bit confused : " mind what?"

Armaan : " Pausing to breath between your constant jabber."

The sarcasm in his voice was barely concealed but Riddhima knew well how to turn tables in her favour.

Riddhima smirked n retorted : " you know every person should balance each other so that the normal balance do not get disturbed. You have heard of it right? ( Grinning mischievously at Armaan's confused expression she continued) Well since you talk abnormally less so I have to talk abnormally more you see just to maintain the normal balance. Hence it is you who is to be accused for my inability to pause even for a breath between my jabber. Poor me and cruel you."

She giggled seeing the transformation that Armaan's expression underwent  as confusion gave way to shock. However they were oblivious of three different reactions coming from the rest three people in the room. Rahul chuckled and was not at all surprised as he had encountered the same battle of wills between the duo just few hours back whereas Siddharth was totally taken aback as he had almost left the hope that some girl would be able to stand up her ground firmly against his son's cold stare let alone snapping back at him. Muskaan, on the other hand, was torn between amusement and apprehension. She was amused to see someone retorting back to her stubborn boss whose one cold stare was enough blood curdling to cause one's voice to stuck up in the throat but she was also apprehensive for her friend, knowing that he was the CEO of the company.

Armaan clearly hadnt expected such a reply. He was not at all used to someone retorting back at him. For a moment or too he was too stunned to react but soon he sobered himself. Yet he couldn't come up with an apt reply for this. Finally he surrendered and shrugged his shoulders.

Armaan : "Whatever! You are impossible."

Riddhima : " I know that. Anyways I 'll take that as a compliment. Thank you."

Armaan shook his head and walked past her and on approaching the desk he settled down on the third chair between Rahul and Siddharth and leaned back on the back rest.

Armaan : " And now I'm gonna answer the rest of your querries. So where were we? Hmmm…. Let's see. You have got a brilliant guessing ability there. Yes I do work here since it is my own office. As or your second question, I am not here to give but to take the interview as I'm one of the interviewer. And I think that surely accounts for me being a bit older than you and the rest of the candidates. And as far as your  pov is concerned, I'm really glad to know that you share my views. Yes even I think that efficiency matters more than age. And as for my wound, that's quite a personal matter and this is office. So let's not discuss it here. Hope I have replied satisfactorily to all of your querries Miss. Gupta?"

Armaan smirked to witness the utter shock etched over her beautiful features to find out that he was her interviewer.

Riddhima (in her mind) : "oh crap! He is the interviewer. Damn! Ridz why the hell cant you keep your mouth shut girl. You are gone for sure. Oh God! Whenever I need it why does my luck goes away on a leaisurely stroll? Come what may I'll give my best. Go for it Ridz. Now that's the spirit."

However, Riddhima's chain of thoughts broke with the inquisitive voice of Siddharth mallik.

Siddharth : " How do you know beforehand that Armaan got himself injured Riddhima? Were you present there at the moment? And I see you are also injured. How your arm got wounded?"

Armaan squeezed his eyes shut, dreading her reply as he was quite sure that she was going to blurt out the whole truth as she was totally unaware of his cooked up story. Hence he prepared himself mentally to get reprimanded by his father. With his closed eyes he heard Rahul whispering into his ears : "oh no Ammy! We are so dead. She is going to reply unkle."

With his closed eyes, Armaan heard Riddhima as she she began replying Siddharth.

Riddhima : " Actually Sir (pause)…"

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

khush1432BS999fatzfathiNihsonArianstrouble_006qt4everakshadAR-kashsoniarahejaiceprincess101dmg_roks_antaraprincess14moonlight44smileevergupta.aditi20ammy_ka_ashushonadesireAMMY12ARKJ_4EVER-Prithi--Nina-Ethereal-PathSankiPagalcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanMrMrsChiping.sweetdesireAmor.Krishna_Souravsjain

khush1432 Senior Member
khush1432
khush1432

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
res

WOW... nice part...SmileSmileSmileSmile

I Love Ammy Ridzi confrontation... just imagineBig smileBig smileBig smile

can't wait for next part!!!!!

Thanks for d PM :)
keep writing
with lots of love

Edited by khush1432 - 23 July 2011 at 12:24am