India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What do we wanna see now??

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
KK..its done...we have cried and anguished over it, as usual played the blame game about it, pointing fingers at the defenseless targets...analysed it...did its post mortem...criticized it to our hearts content....can we move on now???!!
So, where do we fan n viewers want the story to head.....any ideas or suggestions ....desires..
I for once wanna see Maan forcing Geet to normalcy...trying to drag life back in her...struggling to get the smile back on her face.....and for that....
I desperately want Geet back at KC...wish Maan would force her to rejoin work...rightfully thinking that it will be nice change of pace...and will take her mind away from grief....so Geet back in KC...yipee!!
Any ideas buddies...??!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
just wanna tell the creatives

Author: garden_rose_in   Replies: 6   Views: 959

garden_rose_in 6 959 28 July 2010 at 2:24pm by honeydew.me
just wanna tell

Author: garden_rose_in   Replies: 0   Views: 408

garden_rose_in 0 408 26 July 2010 at 11:25am by garden_rose_in
i wanna cry!

Author: -honeydew-   Replies: 10   Views: 834

-honeydew- 10 834 16 July 2010 at 12:21pm by AfghanLeena
Maan didn't wanna let go....

2 3

Author: perfectdreams   Replies: 16   Views: 1944

perfectdreams 16 1944 06 July 2010 at 10:39pm by ibelieveinpink

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index