Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My heart was full of flutters..!! (Page 6)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

this love story is fantastic..........

YES dear TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU ..even though it has its own limitations & blopper & shoopers..IT IS STILL AWESOME..with FANTASTIC STAR CAST & AWESOME DIRECTION & MUSIC..etc etc..and mainly VISU..awww..Day Dreaming

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Cute Post DearSmile 

If it wasnt for those 'special' scenes that comes every once in a while at least, this show wouldnt have been worth the watch at all. yesterday was indeed one of them, the glowing love on Piya face running towards what has become her existence to just be releaved of that he is out of trouble and then came the hug as if she went into the arms of eternity, embracing it with all her existence...it was beautiful. wish a scene alike it would be longer and shown more detailed instead of some unbelivably unrelated dragged sidetracks.

Edited by -monus- - 15 March 2011 at 8:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajani-Jadhav

fevicol ka matbooz jod..! lolLOL
the hug was short and sweet....lekin itne dino baad yeh chota sa hug bhi bahut acha laga...i love piya for supporting abhay...

Chalega nahin DAUDEGA..!!!ROFLHug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

Cute Post DearSmile 

If it wasnt for those 'special' scenes that comes every once in a while at least, this show wouldnt have been worth the watch at all. yesterday was indeed one of them, the glowing love on Piya face running towards what has become her existence to just be releaved of that he is out of trouble and then came the hug as if she went into the arms of eternity, embracing it with all her existence...it was beautiful. wish a scene alike it would be longer and shown more detailed instead of some unbelivably unrelated dragged sidetracks.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....SO MUCH DEAR..!!Hug

.moonstruck.

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
wow hema u killed me with ur post dear the song totally suits them ... oh thanx god that atleast we could see a hug ....i think last hug was 7months a ago (which i know was not )!!! love abhiya there one scene kills me dude ...!!!
your post was superb yar !!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by rumi005

Hey....TR goes another good news for you....A bachha party is going to be introduced in PKYEK soon..AngIya(Angad-Piya's kid), AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid), and their besties Aurooo n Jadoo....Big smile

HEY RUMI yeh kya yaar ..aap log Pakarahe ho..tab se dekh rahi hoon you & sanjana & gurmeet devian are ..doing this..lie spamming..ROFL cooll it hun..!!?? Mein danda leke aavoongi.Angry.!LOL

ita contest goin on 

hope u understand

nd m really sorry 4 dis

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by rumi005

Hey....TR goes another good news for you....A bachha party is going to be introduced in PKYEK soon..AngIya(Angad-Piya's kid), AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid), and their besties Aurooo n Jadoo....Big smile

HEY RUMI yeh kya yaar ..aap log Pakarahe ho..tab se dekh rahi hoon you & sanjana & gurmeet devian are ..doing this..lie spamming..ROFL cooll it hun..!!?? Mein danda leke aavoongi.Angry.!LOL

ita contest goin on 

hope u understand

nd m really sorry 4 dis

OH MY GOD...I am so sorry yaar..god I am not able to stop laughing..ROFL keep up the good work ..girls..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

wow hema u killed me with ur post dear the song totally suits them ... oh thanx god that atleast we could see a hug ....i think last hug was 7months a ago (which i know was not )!!! love abhiya there one scene kills me dude ...!!!
your post was superb yar !!

OH DEAR thank you so much..sweet heart..you always make me feel like a princess..with your sweet praises..GOD BLESS YOU..& hope I will not disappoint you anytime..!!Hug

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index