Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My heart was full of flutters..!! (Page 4)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
hi romantic btw my name is anmol
the hug was wowBig smile, long awaited , finally all the tension between them goneBig smile
i love piya , its so good to see her defending abhay , abhay is so lucky to have a girl like piya on her side
she was awesome in defending abahy against kabirClap
and abhay said thanks, and piya ke dil ke andar balle balleDancingLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
first of all,congrats buddy 4 being a dazzler Hug
And yeah..that hug was the showstealer ! I wished they didnt break their hug
Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

the hug was wowBig smile, long awaited , finally all the tension between them goneBig smile
i love piya , its so good to see her defending abhay , abhay is so lucky to have a girl like piya on her side
and abhay said thanks, and piya ke dil ke andar balle balleLOL

Hey Anmol..!! Nice name Hun..!!Big smile And yeah Piya look s HER BEST EVER only when she defends& is with Abhay ..always ..Dont you agree..!!??Day Dreaming There is something like a added..attraction when she does that..!! Is it me ONLY..the ABHIAY  FANATIC THAT I AM..!!??LOL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

first of all,congrats buddy 4 being a dazzler Hug
And yeah..that hug was the showstealer ! I wished they didnt break their hug
Day Dreaming

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH ..you noticed that..yayy..I am so excited that I am a dazzler..!! And YEAH that HUG should have been for some more time & I also was worried with that disturbed look on ABHay's face yaar..Ouch
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey Anmol..!! Nice name Hun..!!Big smile And yeah Piya look s HER BEST EVER only when she defends& is with Abhay ..always ..Dont you agree..!!??Day Dreaming There is something like a added..attraction when she does that..!! Is it me ONLY..the ABHIAY  FANATIC THAT I AM..!!??LOL

thanks
yes i completely agree , she looks really good when she defends abhay Smile
i love their perfect understanding, no one can fool piya regarding abhaySmile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

thanks
yes i completely agree , she looks really good when she defends abhay Smile
i love their perfect understanding, no one can fool piya regarding abhaySmile
And I hope it remains even STRONGER when now Shanaya murder wil come to existence..till now they have not told that Shnaya is mrdered..only that police knew that there is a third murder..NOW THAT WILL BE VERY VERY ..complicated as far as Abhay goes because she has already given a complaint aginst Abhay..so they will have a non bailabel warrant now..Ouch..And still if PIYA has that FAITH...na that will be just AWESOME..yaar..

intruderfast

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

OH MY GOD.Dancing..That last scene of hug..looked like ..FIRST hug..I mean itna time hogaya na..issiliye..And very cleverly they have shown it at the end..Embarrassed OH MY MY MY..the way HE looked at her ..into her eyes..it was like he was clearly reading her mind & seeing her heart..OPEN..where only HIS FACE was POSTED..!! And TODAY SUKU stole the show with her..Super confidence on ABHAY..Aw..the way she sprinted like a Deer..all over joyed..and all smiles ..running behind ABhay calling out for him..Not bothered to see what others will think..WAS SIMPLY FANTABULOUS..!! And there was so much love filled in her words & her smile & her eyes..!!Ahhhhhhh..!! And that HUG..aw..she initiated it..See..how much he insulted her PUSHED with all his MIGHT..but NO..she is Always ..& forever..STUCK TO HIM..(Yeh fevicol ka mazbooth jo d hai tootega nahin..!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL..Kyun..!!Wink)..aww..the way she held him..he was so dumbfounded as to how can thsi girl still LOEV ME..I mean ..what more can I do to make her away from me..Kind of a stare..A feeling of sadness that what more can I do to make her go away from me..which is KILLING ME...like a expression..I felt..!!..Now again Shanaya thing will come out & ..Again he will be framed & that time I think Piya will be helpless as KAbir saw him fighting over Shanaya..that night..GOD..THAT HUG IF WAS NOT SHOWN NA.I would have taken sleeping pills..TODAY..ROFL..just kidding..GOD I was totally getting irritated ..WHAT ..NO ABHIYA TODAY..??!! And then they showed the precap & saved my TV..I was about to hit it..!!LOL ( again Just kidding..I am just trying to explain my ANGST..!! Embarrassed)..woahhhhhaaaaaaaaa...What a HUG after a zillion secondss...of our lifeLOL..!!!

Well SONG for TODAy will be,,hmmmmmErmm...Actually it is a male version but fits BOTH PIYA & ABHAY..

Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne Duniya Ko Dikha Denge
Hum Maut Ko Jeeneke  Andaaz Sikha Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne Duniya Ko Dikha Denge
Hum Maut Ko Jeeneke Andaaz Sikha Denge

Maana Ki Andheron Ke Gehre Hain Bahut Saaye
Are Maana Ki Andheron Ke Gehre Hain Bahut Saaye
Par Gum Hai Yahan Kisko Aati Hai To Raat Aaye
Hum Raat Ke Seene Mein Ek Shama Jalah Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne  Duniya Ko Dikha Denge (

Hum To Hai Dilwale Khanjar Se Nahi Marte
Are Hum To Hai .. Dilwale Khanjar Se Nahin Marte
Hum Zulfon Ke Qaidi Hai Sooli Se Nahi Darte
Sooli Ko Bhi Zulfon Ki Zanjeer Banaa Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne  Duniya Ko Dikha Denge
Hum Maut Ko Jeeneke  Andaaz Sikha Denge

Aye Ahl-E-Jahaan Tumko Nafrat Ki Hai Bimaari
Aye Ahl-E-Jahaan Tumko Nafrat Ki Hai Bimaari
Bhadkaaya Karo Shole Phenka Karo Chingari
Hum Pyar Ki Shabnam Se Har Aag Bujha Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne (Duniya Ko Dikha Denge

Was waiting for ur post. totally worth it. LOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@smithasrk..you always make me feel so proud .and my hyper excited posts worth it LOL,..by your sweer words for me...Love youHug

smithasrk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index