India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My heart was full of flutters..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD.Dancing..That last scene of hug..looked like ..FIRST hug..I mean itna time hogaya na..issiliye..And very cleverly they have shown it at the end..Embarrassed OH MY MY MY..the way HE looked at her ..into her eyes..it was like he was clearly reading her mind & seeing her heart..OPEN..where only HIS FACE was POSTED..!! And TODAY SUKU stole the show with her..Super confidence on ABHAY..Aw..the way she sprinted like a Deer..all over joyed..and all smiles ..running behind ABhay calling out for him..Not bothered to see what others will think..WAS SIMPLY FANTABULOUS..!! And there was so much love filled in her words & her smile & her eyes..!!Ahhhhhhh..!! And that HUG..aw..she initiated it..See..how much he insulted her PUSHED with all his MIGHT..but NO..she is Always ..& forever..STUCK TO HIM..(Yeh fevicol ka mazbooth jo d hai tootega nahin..!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL..Kyun..!!Wink)..aww..the way she held him..he was so dumbfounded as to how can thsi girl still LOEV ME..I mean ..what more can I do to make her away from me..Kind of a stare..A feeling of sadness that what more can I do to make her go away from me..which is KILLING ME...like a expression..I felt..!!..Now again Shanaya thing will come out & ..Again he will be framed & that time I think Piya will be helpless as KAbir saw him fighting over Shanaya..that night..GOD..THAT HUG IF WAS NOT SHOWN NA.I would have taken sleeping pills..TODAY..ROFL..just kidding..GOD I was totally getting irritated ..WHAT ..NO ABHIYA TODAY..??!! And then they showed the precap & saved my TV..I was about to hit it..!!LOL ( again Just kidding..I am just trying to explain my ANGST..!! Embarrassed)..woahhhhhaaaaaaaaa...What a HUG after a zillion secondss...of our lifeLOL..!!!

Well SONG for TODAy will be,,hmmmmmErmm...Actually it is a male version but fits BOTH PIYA & ABHAY..

Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne Duniya Ko Dikha Denge
Hum Maut Ko Jeeneke  Andaaz Sikha Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne Duniya Ko Dikha Denge
Hum Maut Ko Jeeneke Andaaz Sikha Denge

Maana Ki Andheron Ke Gehre Hain Bahut Saaye
Are Maana Ki Andheron Ke Gehre Hain Bahut Saaye
Par Gum Hai Yahan Kisko Aati Hai To Raat Aaye
Hum Raat Ke Seene Mein Ek Shama Jalah Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne  Duniya Ko Dikha Denge (

Hum To Hai Dilwale Khanjar Se Nahi Marte
Are Hum To Hai .. Dilwale Khanjar Se Nahin Marte
Hum Zulfon Ke Qaidi Hai Sooli Se Nahi Darte
Sooli Ko Bhi Zulfon Ki Zanjeer Banaa Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne  Duniya Ko Dikha Denge
Hum Maut Ko Jeeneke  Andaaz Sikha Denge

Aye Ahl-E-Jahaan Tumko Nafrat Ki Hai Bimaari
Aye Ahl-E-Jahaan Tumko Nafrat Ki Hai Bimaari
Bhadkaaya Karo Shole Phenka Karo Chingari
Hum Pyar Ki Shabnam Se Har Aag Bujha Denge
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne (Duniya Ko Dikha Denge

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 14 March 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmine-Jinaleekjass6gitika.jpiya_111WahKyaBaatHaiAsin.pkyekAngel_voiceUpintheBlue.Lifu18angel_KSG-Sonia--Chinky-ravenheart-kavita---AROMAL--smithasrkreepicheepka7eelahreeyaa.moonstruck.janu1610--sumana13--RidziPiaJazSimiMs.Goody-.Perk.-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Heema..same feelings..same feelings..i swear yaar tat hug was lik a balm 2 my broken heart(coz of Abhay's pain)..and honestly Abhay ka expression was 2 good..he was like 'ok honestly Piya u still love me!!'..i swear loved it..and the way he talkd with Piya all sweetly i was like thank god tat was mch needed 4 his own mental sanity..i just loved it and Piyas confidence in Abhay was great..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Yaar abhiya toh awesome hain hi but you too are totally rocking Clapafter reading your posts,i've become ur biggest a.c kyunki a.c fan se bhi bada hai TongueLOL you portray the scenes so beautifully with your words that you really take me to abhiya's world Day Dreamingand now coming back to abhiya,yes that was a much required hug...meri toh aankhein hi taras gayi thi for a beautiful abhiya scene...aaj yeh dekhkar dil ko sukoon mila and a song for my situation,"very happy in my heart dil dance marey re"Dancing LOL

Edited by piya_111 - 14 March 2011 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Totally agree with u Hema!!! The hug was so nice but way too short. I found the whole epi mighty rushed up...everything happened so fast...even the beautiful hug ws over before it ven began...Am I only the one who felt like this....dunno

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
TR Hug sweetie i was waiting for your post only Big smile seriously dil ko thandak pad gayi Day Dreaming i was also on your state only getting super frustrated ki what no abhay today kya,and i was going to label it as a worthless filler epi,but then abhay came and abhiya hug happened and it was worth it Day Dreaming loved loved piya today....am so glad that she stood up for abhay in front of everyone and especially to kabir....and mishoo she's a sweetheart too for supporting abhiya.,. and now coming to the last scene....am all in la la land....piya with the lovelight shining in her eyes and that hug....superb Day Dreaming Star i know abhay was totally stumped na ki is ladki ka main kya karu...kuch bhi karu iska pyar badta hi jaata hai mere liye LOL Embarrassed that's the abhiya bond,they just cannot stay away from each other...interesting lets see how long will abhay be able to resist piya now...i just hope they don't show abhay going back to his rude ways with piya...

Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
when i saw the comig up nxt part i was mad dat pia didnt hug abhay but after seeing the hug woooooo hooooooooooo n i was sitting my fingers crossed oh come on abahy dnt u dare spoil the moment and he didnt yipeeeeee am so happppppppppppppyDancing

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
God friends I am ..a little busy at house work..But got so excited so thought that I will post ..everyones answer seperatelylater..GOD I am so happy..Will join you all later AGAIn..after I get free ..!!yayyyyyyyyyyyy..!!! LOVE EACH OF YOU..GOD BLESS...!!Hug

--sumana13--

UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
lovely! at the end of the day, his anger never seems to work on her. love how she glows in his love. enjoyed todays episode cause of her confidence and as always priceless beautiful smile of seeing him out of trap=) the hug was awaited indeed, beautiful. but to short scene between them. insteed of dragging down on their scenes they could easily drag down the sid-shanya and shauraya scene.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index