Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Elysia's Creations (upd. 30/06/11 on pg 1) (Page 7)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hey AnaHug
Like u ,ur VM thread had also disappeared ,thankfully it has again resurfaced LOL,who should i thank for thatWink
Right now i am bit busy,& ur VMs need my complete attention naaLOL.
But,will definitely come back very soon & watch them all together.Smile

Lots of hugHugHug
PoojaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey AnaHug
Like u ,ur VM thread had also disappeared ,thankfully it has again resurfaced LOL,who should i thank for thatWink
Right now i am bit busy,& ur VMs need my complete attention naaLOL.
But,will definitely come back very soon & watch them all together.Smile

Lots of hugHugHug
PoojaSmile

You should thank BB for bringing back the original LTL to this forum, sweets. That's the only reason that I managed to stop being so depressed and come back.

I'll be waiting for you to watch my VMs then, Pooji Embarrassed Hug

I'm missing your Blooper threads though Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255Pooja_219

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Ana!!! I just watched ur latest one - letters in the sky!

I love the style of ur Vms - you always tell a story - not just a mesh of scenes which i usually have...Seriously yaar its amazing!!! too good!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Ana!!! I just watched ur latest one - letters in the sky!

I love the style of ur Vms - you always tell a story - not just a mesh of scenes which i usually have...Seriously yaar its amazing!!! too good!!!

Naaw, thank you, Sids Hug You totally summed up the essence of my VMs in a few words and I'm glad you liked this one, especially 'cause it was glitchy due to my STUPID software. LOL. I'm over it now, though. I think I've figured out how to outsmart it Evil Smile

Edited by Elysia - 26 April 2011 at 7:00am
san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Ana, just watched your dutta-naku creation...letter in the sky...I am speechless...don't know why  I can feel that, your recent creations express the pain of your heart, I can feel through your vms that how much you miss our LTL1 , Mishal and dutta-nakusha platonic love...awesome work and awesome expression.Clap

Elysia

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Ana :)

Just watch all ur creations...they are awesome
I love how it tells a story
all are well edited
great scene selection
and awesome editing

great work hun...waiting for moreEmbarrassed

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
@ Sanju: Thank you, sweets. You felt it too, huh? Yeah, it's true that I'm feeling a bit depressed over how they ended LTL on 28th March, which is why the new VM "argues" with Colors' deed once again. Did you sense the predestined mood of the song flow through the characters? That mood is the very reason I made the VM, because it describes the essence of Tasha so well.

"... you and I were made for this... we were made to never fall away..."

"... you're coming back for me... one day soon I'll hold you like the sun holds the moon..."

"... and we won't have to be scared... you're coming back for me..."  

See? The lyrics just have a predestined feel to them; one that tells anyone in doubt that from the very second Dutta and Naku met, they became inseparable, because they are meant to be. She was sent to him and he was sent to her. Even the gods rejoiced upon their meeting.

So who are Colors to claim anything else? They can't predict Tasha's end. They don't have the power to do so, nor do they understand the impossibility of separating lovers that are bound by God.

@ dg0628: I don't know your name, sweets, but thank you so much for your response to my VMs. I'm so happy that you enjoyed them. Thanks, dear. Means a lot to me Embarrassed

san121

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

@ Sanju: Thank you, sweets. You felt it too, huh? Yeah, it's true that I'm feeling a bit depressed over how they ended LTL on 28th March, which is why the new VM "argues" with Colors' deed once again. Did you sense the predestined mood of the song flow through the characters? That mood is the very reason I made the VM, because it describes the essence of Tasha so well.

"... you and I were made for this... we were made to never fall away..."

"... you're coming back for me... one day soon I'll hold you like the sun holds the moon..."

"... and we won't have to be scared... you're coming back for me..."  

See? The lyrics just have a predestined feel to them; one that tells anyone in doubt that from the very second Dutta and Naku met, they became inseparable, because they are meant to be. She was sent to him and he was sent to her. Even the gods rejoiced upon their meeting.

So who are Colors to claim anything else? They can't predict Tasha's end. They don't have the power to do so, nor do they understand the impossibility of separating lovers that are bound by God.

@ dg0628: I don't know your name, sweets, but thank you so much for your response to my VMs. I'm so happy that you enjoyed them. Thanks, dear. Means a lot to me Embarrassed

Hey Ana, Now you make me cry. Actually Ana, It is the love, the true love ...by order of God of love, which dutta and nakusha have possessed  and will have forever. Today the sense of true love has almost gone from our life , but our heart still begs that drop of pure love , still need one, who only understand love, nothing else. But we are all still searching for  it, always could not find. First time we find it in LTL1, first time we find Dutta and Nakusha , who tell our story of search,our thirst of love.We want someone, who can understand us like dutta/naku, just heart,,,,,,,,,nothing else. That is why this story is so closed of our dream, and Mishal and Mahi's performances enhance our thirst more and more. So we miss it, as we miss true love of our life. That is why we are in trauma, Few of us overcome it, but few still in gloom.

Elysia

Go to top