Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Elysia's Creations (upd. 30/06/11 on pg 1) (Page 11)

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
OH ANAAA !

What a vm and what a song 
Loveee it !

one word for ur VM is "SEXy " and one word for ur Talent is "Immaculate :

i may sound nuts but ur vm is so sencuousss , 

u just want to watch it agin and again and Kalaaa lookss sooo hawttt :P

it was a treat to watch

and dont u lose ur inspiration easily !

though wont complain on lenght cuz it was just amazing !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysiaivy_11

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Ana,

I love the VM's you makeClap

Both Dutta and Kala (till colors gave us an overdoseLOL) are such fascinating characters...each with their own insecurities but  one gray and the other black.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thank yooou HugEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hey Ana, saw couple of your VMs...good work Clap! Many of them had different themes, and I specifically liked the Kala theme, birth of Dutta Bhao, and the Dutta-Kala Hansel-Gretel one. Well done, keep it up Thumbs Up! Would love to see a mix of Dutta with Superwoman though WinkLOL!

And hey, hope you are participating for the VM contest Wink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey Ana, saw couple of your VMs...good work Clap! Many of them had different themes, and I specifically liked the Kala theme, birth of Dutta Bhao, and the Dutta-Kala Hansel-Gretel one. Well done, keep it up Thumbs Up! Would love to see a mix of Dutta with Superwoman though WinkLOL!

LMAO. Dutta vs Superwoman, huh? *wiggles eyebrows* Indeed, you would Wink Lekin woh kya hai na, Dutta likes his privacy and any videos including his lovely Superwoman would be too intimate for him. Bedroom secrets are, after all, better kept within the four walls of one's bedroom na.

LOL

On a serious note though, I'm so happy that you enjoyed my VMs. Especially some of the darkest ones that I've made. The DaLa VM with the Hansel-Gretel quote is one of my favorites because of the song and the similarities between the siblings. Glad you liked it too Approve

Oh, as for the contest... we'll see Embarrassed For now, I haven't made any VMs to submit to the contest, but there's still time. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Depends on my mood and muse LOL

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

LMAO. Dutta vs Superwoman, huh? *wiggles eyebrows* Indeed, you would Wink Lekin woh kya hai na, Dutta likes his privacy and any videos including his lovely Superwoman would be too intimate for him. Bedroom secrets are, after all, better kept within the four walls of one's bedroom na.

LOL

On a serious note though, I'm so happy that you enjoyed my VMs. Especially some of the darkest ones that I've made. The DaLa VM with the Hansel-Gretel quote is one of my favorites because of the song and the similarities between the siblings. Glad you liked it too Approve

Oh, as for the contest... we'll see Embarrassed For now, I haven't made any VMs to submit to the contest, but there's still time. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Depends on my mood and muse LOL

Yup I loved those VMs, those were different concepts which werent explored much Tongue! See if you can participate for the contest, even I hope to participate Ermm.

Regarding Superwoman, just imagine Ana, that Dutta-Superwoman VM could make a hilarious VM if you could put together something like that LOL! Till now people have only seen TaSha VMs, just imagine their reaction when they see the TaSu VM LOL! I'm sure people would have a great time laughing their guts out LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 02 May 2011 at 3:54am

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Deleted.

Edited by Elysia - 03 May 2011 at 2:16pm
Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

AnaHug

I am back againTongue

1)U are in my veins :
I loved all the scenes that u chose from JMM2 especially that nakku leading him & the other one gajar halwa eatingDay Dreaming
This JMM2 was the only time when there was no misunderstanding between the two & only love was in the airEmbarrassed.I liked ur reason for choosing this songThumbs Up,indeed Nakku's blood & her selfless love flows thru Dutta's body & soul.

2)What did she say?
Fantastic creationClapI specially liked that post Anna's death wala scene wherein she hugs him & says her patent line about bhala-bura.But her expressions in that scene said so many things,if only our gadha could read her face.

Thanks a lot.
All ur VMs are amazing & u have this brilliant skill to turn all these scenes into something more cherishableStar
I am not very fond of english music ,but i always admire ur choice in picking the perfect song for ur VMs.Its like every VM has some story to tell.
Do keep making more.Thumbs Up

I am also expecting u to participate in the contest.
Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

Go to top