Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU-14/3/2011 (Page 5)

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

guys itna khush nahi hote..for all we know its a stupid dream sequence..anything can happen on colours shows...
Even I also think that its a dream sequence.

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teeya

aaj ka episode to bakwas nikla time aur mood dono kharab ho gaya i hope kal kuchh achchha ho jaaye.

See in on line and use fast forward, to skip nonsense.
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
fiddu-b Senior Member
fiddu-b
fiddu-b

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
DancingDancingDancingDhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dink...DancingDancing Yahoooooooo ooooo!!!Dancing

Am so waiting 4 today's episode. oooohhh.... i hope jagya gets screwed up by his parents. Dadisa will obviously take his side and blame Anandi again. So only hopes are on Bhairon-Sumitra...

DancingDhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dink.Dancing

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
thank u
pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

guys itna khush nahi hote..for all we know its a stupid dream sequence..anything can happen on colours shows...
so true anu,any nonsensical track is plausible on colors these daysErmm,after all  speeches by anandi on continuing education the CVs can conveniently give DS a heartattack and anandi will put her plans on hold..Ouch..
But  i hope they actually continue this restarting education track and i think they will ...Ermm..
And soon there may be situations created with anandi meeting gauri,but gauri will know her as nandini only....and they could even become friends with gauri praising nandini in front of jagat...............Day Dreaming

Edited by pjyo - 15 March 2011 at 3:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-banu rulz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

so true anu,any nonsensical track is plausible on colors these daysErmm,after all  speeches by anandi on continuing education the CVs can conveniently give DS a heartattack and anandi will put her plans on hold..Ouch..
But  i hope they actually continue this restarting education track and i think they will ...Ermm..
And soon there may be situations created with anandi meeting gauri,but gauri will know her as nandini only....and they could even become friends with gauri praising nandini in front of jagat...............Day Dreaming

What an idea............Anandi and Gauri friends and Jagya left out in the cold...........with even his friends ignoring him...............Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bpjyoanu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by pjyo

What an idea............Anandi and Gauri friends and Jagya left out in the cold...........with even his friends ignoring him...............Smile
yeah Smile,anandi ignoring him doesn't affect him but gauri giving him some attitude will irritate the hell out of himLOL
and grouchoji,really glad your friends are ok in japan,i read in sudss thread....
Winknow iam too thinking of  pestering you for movie recommendations Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzgroucho

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index