Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU-14/3/2011 (Page 3)

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@vik rocks 
 yeah vibhaa is much younger than shashank  Ermm and vikranth is doing great job as lead in 'baba aiso var dhondo'  so why would he come back to BV   ....Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

yep, hard to see anybody else in shyam or   suguna's place  but atleast we will get to see madan singh and family and varun's  track which i guess will be dr.jagya to the rescue...
Also curious what anandi's qualifications would be post leap ....Day Dreaming

I must admit I have missed Madan and family (excluding Tausa........hope he doesn't do a reappearing act) specially Madan..........he was such a sweetie and a good actor. Little Varun will probably be grown up so hope they choose wisely. Yes, maybe a passage of time will help........Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyotvdekha

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by pjyo

yep, hard to see anybody else in shyam or   suguna's place  but atleast we will get to see madan singh and family and varun's  track which i guess will be dr.jagya to the rescue...
Also curious what anandi's qualifications would be post leap ....Day Dreaming

I must admit I have missed Madan and family (excluding Tausa........hope he doesn't do a reappearing act) specially Madan..........he was such a sweetie and a good actor. Little Varun will probably be grown up so hope they choose wisely. Yes, maybe a passage of time will help........Smile
yeah,he really cared about the well being of suguna -he didn't use her to settle scores with DS,there womenfolk are treated much more respectfully(minus tausaAngry)    unlike dadisa's family where beendnis are like  2nd class  citizens ....Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_faniloveidiotboxghotalaztvdekha

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@ pjyo
completely agree... women are treated much better over there at madan singh's haveli (minus tausa). at DS place women are living in a hell. madan being a man treats women properly whereas DS herself being a women treats women so badlyThumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanpjyo

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Not second class citizens...that would be an improvement..they are treated like cattle. And Sumitra to match has those deer-caught-in-headlight eyes all the time Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacghotalazpjyo

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Not second class citizens...that would be an improvement..they are treated like cattle. And Sumitra to match has those deer-caught-in-headlight eyes all the time Dead

BOLDLOLLOL I love it..................I always thought that she looked like someone was after her to murder her.........she looks scared all the time except when she forgets then she might just smile...........but yours is a very apt description.Thumbs Up

iloveidiotboxghotalazpjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY AgreeErmm. In Dadisa's haveli  womenfolk are just glorified unpaid servants Thumbs Down , as long as they obey dadisa ,produce lots of parpothas dadisa gives them good clothes and jewelry but one word against her commands all the luxuries are withdrawn and they are sent to kothari..Angry.
The  servant makhan atleast gets a salary  and has the right to resign not the beendniis......Stern Smile

spatty123iloveidiotboxghotalaz

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Plus Makhan is allowed to go on world tours Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index