YuNa/SeHa'sLoveIsland#166~TumMeriHoSirfMeri <3* - Page 61

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sofna

let me get u married...n bringing up kids..id liek to see hw u RMMBr them then😆😆

🤣🤣🤣

why do u want to get me married at such an age 🤣🤣🤣 and i will still remember them how can i forget them😳 🤣🤣🤣 and u like some other couple now right wat was the name i forgot😆
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

soo u were bunking classes 🤣🤣🤣
pressure of everything arnd me...i jst anted to bury my head under duvet n forget theres a world out there..i did...nw i need to re enter the wrold😆😆..so mking right all my wrongs

Omg they are soo perfect☺️ Aaah their smiles🤪 😍

🤣🤣🤣

why do u want to get me married at such an age 🤣🤣🤣 and i will still remember them how can i forget them😳 🤣🤣🤣 and u like some other couple now right wat was the name i forgot😆
trust me wen real life catches up.....reel bcomz a figmnt of imagination😆😆...NivRen from ccbm..hvnt been watching for last 2 mnths properly..CV's there r worse than Geet ones🤢🤢

pressure of everything arnd me...i jst anted to bury my head under duvet n forget theres a world out there..i did...nw i need to re enter the wrold😆😆..so mking right all my wrongs

🤣🤣 awww so now the pressure must be more😕 haw hope u do well in exams ;)
i thght SA was supposed to cm in a new shw wat hpnd to that

trust me wen real life catches up.....reel bcomz a figmnt of imagination😆😆...NivRen from ccbm..hvnt been watching for last 2 mnths properly..CV's there r worse than Geet ones🤢🤢

🤣🤣🤣 bt till then im happy in my imagination😳

haw so they are also destroyed by the cvs 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 awww so now the pressure must be more😕 haw hope u do well in exams ;)
for som reason i ALWAYS think i can do well in exams😆😆..i never worry😛

i thght SA was supposed to cm in a new shw wat hpnd to that

SA u mean MR SEHBAN AZIM 🤣🤣🤣 epitome of lajiness 🤣🤣🤣 i dunno he was bt i think he rejected not sure😕 ur talking about the negative character right?

🤣🤣🤣 bt till then im happy in my imagination😳

haw so they are also destroyed by the cvs 🤣🤣🤣
i truly DONT ndrtsnd CV'Z the ones of geet go by fans demand n kill their shw..n the ones that dnt.....do jst as much damage if not worse🤢🤢...y strt a shw.....n build chrcters