Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

gussa!!!! (Page 2)

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

Originally posted by love_kuki

guys relax!! it was such a positive epi actually.. arjun needs time to say it as well na!! wait for tomorrow's epi.. he would answer her question by making her wear that engagement ring!! he's a man of few words.. so, he needs a little time.. that's it!!
I actually super loved the epi.. btw.. he still needs to know abut dhondu-archi.. it's that piece which is stopping him!! so, wait for few more epi's.. it's definitely going the way we want it to!! thode emotions to jhelne hi padenge na!!  also, arohi's venting out her feelings was much needed for arjun.. since jungle track we have seen arjun showing his love & everything.. never arohi, she recently realized it.. so, arjun has to be very assured before he gives into her words again!!

so, relax & chill!! enjoy the epi's seeing them in a positive light!! hope this would cheer u guys up!

oye hoye aaj Ms. Hamesha Guzza positivity spread kar rahi hai...Wink

but seriously agree with you kuki with what you said.. can i say DITTO as well...ROFL... 

kal Engagement ka hi toh ab intezzar hai... 

meine apne comment mein kaha hai ki last part was disappointing i luv whole d episode
agar hume sbs or sbb ka sagai wala segment  nhi dekha hota toh sabko thoda toh gussa ata its natural

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--HiNa--

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

guys relax!! it was such a positive epi actually.. arjun needs time to say it as well na!! wait for tomorrow's epi.. he would answer her question by making her wear that engagement ring!! he's a man of few words.. so, he needs a little time.. that's it!!
I actually super loved the epi.. btw.. he still needs to know abut dhondu-archi.. it's that piece which is stopping him!! so, wait for few more epi's.. it's definitely going the way we want it to!! thode emotions to jhelne hi padenge na!!  also, arohi's venting out her feelings was much needed for arjun.. since jungle track we have seen arjun showing his love & everything.. never arohi, she recently realized it.. so, arjun has to be very assured before he gives into her words again!!

so, relax & chill!! enjoy the epi's seeing them in a positive light!! hope this would cheer u guys up!

but seriously agree with you kuki with what you said.. can i say DITTO as well...ROFL... 

Rosh!! LOL welcome to mine & Aksh's ditto gang!! LOL aur haan.. mein bhi kabhi kabhi positive ho jaati hoon.. specially jab it's time for me to support & understand arjun's reactions & late reactions!!LOL kya karoon problem hai bechare ko.. sab kuch derr se hi samjh aata hai!! so me always by his side!!Wink

Edited by love_kuki - 14 March 2011 at 10:28am

roshaniD

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja--

I guess Arjun is not sure how to react.....he needs to know of d Dhondz-Archie case..dekhte kal kya hota hai....

arjun kaisa hai jab arohi ne kaha ki woh dhondhu se pyar karti hai woh cheez man li ek dum se
ab jab woh khud admit kar rahi hai woh nhi maan raha
ajeeb hai
usse uski ankho mein pyaar nhi dekhta

--HiNa--

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyalganwani

meine apne comment mein kaha hai ki last part was disappointing i luv whole d episode
agar hume sbs or sbb ka sagai wala segment  nhi dekha hota toh sabko thoda toh gussa ata its natural

@priyal: I read ur comments & u did say u loved the epi!!
I agree with ur SBS point as well.. but jahan tak it concerns today's epi.. I would still have supported my thought.. only bcoz I think arjun was a bit confused as to how to react.. it was too soon for him to react.. like jump all of a sudden and say I love u too aur meri shaadi LKL se nahin hone wali.. Wink bechara.. pehle dhondu wali MU to khatam ho jaye.. so, untill then we'll have to jhalofy this khadus arjun!!LOL

roshaniD

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

I guess Arjun is not sure how to react.....he needs to know of d Dhondz-Archie case..dekhte kal kya hota hai....

arjun kaisa hai jab arohi ne kaha ki woh dhondhu se pyar karti hai woh cheez man li ek dum se
ajeeb hai
Arjun ki jealousy shayad use admit nahi karne de rahi hai ke Arohi sach mein usse pyar karti hai...i agree Arjun is not playing fair....but woh Dhonz ka sach kaha janta hai....
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

ajeeb hai

pyaar to dikhta hai!! aur woh shayad yeh baat janta bhi hai.. isisliye confused hai!! LOL
But to be honest.. think abut it this way.. jab arohi was gonna get married to chiku, usne kitni minate ki thi, did everything to win his love back.. did arohi agree instantly at that time.. though arohi had a feeling too that arjun loves her.. so, this time as well, there are lot of MU's surrounding them yet, which would have to be cleared up before they would confess their love for each other.. specially Arjun!! because he did everything he could for her but she didn't trust his love.. so, he's being a little cautious this time.. in fact, he's hesitating a bit right now.. bcoz he doesn't want to break this time around!!

roshaniD

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

@priyal: I read ur comments & u did say u loved the epi!!
I agree with ur SBS point as well.. but jahan tak it concerns today's epi.. I would still have supported my thought.. only bcoz I think arjun was a bit confused as to how to react.. it was too soon for him to react.. like jump all of a sudden and say I love u too aur meri shaadi LKL se nahin hone wali.. Wink bechara.. pehle dhondu wali MU to khatam ho jaye.. so, untill then we'll have to jhalofy this khadus arjun!!LOL
3 comment on post is of me n i hv said tht
aur kabhi arohi ka side bhi le liya karo she also have some feelings guysBig smile

love_kuki

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hm kuki's wrds changed ma gussa
actually i was angry W*H arjun !Cry
bt nwit changed,,, yeah he needs time to thnk !!
n everythn s fair in love n war na LOL

love_kuki

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index