India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMG!!sid killed shanaya (Page 4)

zehra-pisces Goldie
zehra-pisces
zehra-pisces

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
sid was quite scary n wild wen his eyes turned blue, his expressions n wen he drank her blood it was interesting scene, liked it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
thank you Ekta for removing that Shanaya from the show 

blossom1234

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
It was bound to happen!

blossom1234

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Sid did us all the biggest favor by killing that cougar. I don't have to hear that voice. Gosh I hated the way she said Abhay name and alway's trying to touch.

IKR? And today, she was throwing herself all over Sid Dead
AND, apparently, she wasn't paid to romance with Abhay if you see her offended expression after Abhay said so.
Gosh! I wonder what T will say! She's a despo of the highest order. Such people, seriously, disgust me!

Yeah T will definitely cll her despo to the highest order. LOL That stupid woman was talking how much she loves him Shocked I was like but what was that with Abhay. I can't believe she was talking about marriage and having his baby ROFL. What cheap despo LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvismileblossom1234.Jane..

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i am missing angad badly yaar..uski cute si smile....
bholi si surat..aankho mein masti...dur khade tracker ko pataye..aaye haayee...Wink

blossom1234

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Yeah T will definitely cll her despo to the highest order. LOL That stupid woman was talking how much she loves him Shocked I was like but what was that with Abhay. I can't believe she was talking about marriage and having his baby ROFL. What cheap despo LOL

IKR? Even I got confused that if she had interest in Sid, why was she eying Abhay so lustfully? That is what makes her more pukeworthy. And Abhay is a student! Dead 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvismileblossom1234pyar-ishk

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
good riddance....sid did a favour on us...her character was so annoying and irritating...

oh god i crack up when she says "Come Drink My Blood" to the cold-blooded sexy beast....of course he will be oblige to do it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234pyar-ishk

Vivilaciouss_me Senior Member
Vivilaciouss_me
Vivilaciouss_me

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by roseflower_07

khooni sharaabi kahiin ka...is he damn weak?plz cvs stop thisAngry

LOl r u serious???? He is a vampire....he is behaving how a vampire is supposed to behave, its films like Twilight that have corrupted the image of a vampire, making them look like cute, nice, brooding, sparkly/glittery bunnies......finally, I see Sid, a vampire who is behaving like one!!

and as far as his sharaabi thing is concerned...he is a casanova, his character demands him to be indulged in alcohol, and guilty pleasures!!

I agree W*H u mahi! Actuly its nt lyk m a twilight hater....offcorse nt i luv twilt saga...bt i dnt agree W*H stephanie meyer at dis point...i mean...da behavior of vampires she showd...i dnt lyk it...lyk vamp. being so much lyk humans W*Hout ny ferocity n killer attitude in thm...n so i lyk dis thng in PKYEK!! Da hot sexy evil vampire sid just ROCKS!! Wink Wink

Edited by Shrevian - 14 March 2011 at 2:04pm

blossom1234

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index