India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Some beautiful Eye locks -NIVREN!!!

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! The beautiful eyelocks that we had today from our Niviren.. The way Viren looked at Nivi... It was sooooooo damn cute.... He was showing all his happiness and gratefullness to Nivi....
But why didnt he speak to her???? Why why why??? I was waiting for that... After all this, why didnt he talk to her?? And the CTs didnt even show a nite scene.. What the??
And Wow Viren's reaction when divya said when they didnt fing Nivi... God the way he looked for her... And his cutest SMILE AT HER!!!!
Now i just hope, Viren speaks and confesses to nivi, due to BHANG KA NASHA... Such scenes are always sooooooo chemical... Hope The bhang will help Viren to open his heart to Nivi...Tongue

Edited by MAYURIKTA - 14 March 2011 at 8:58am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmararuntouchsalekh1aashiluvskinnysahujasavera2007shana_83PriyaThakuraysha1989teddybear66VarshaLuvsArjunAnamikaSJaindyhardfanedwardcullen19Alphabet26wadi..dollSofnaGita97NiViren-RajCurlylocks

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
yeah..........i 2 hope Viren confesses his love for Nivi tomorrow or during Holi...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i hope before nivi leaves the sood house viren will confess his love for her during holi
i cant bear any separation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66NiViren-Raj

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
yeh   why he dint speak with her oh my godd  i cant bear any separation

teddybear66NiViren-Raj

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i don't think nivi is leaving. my reasons are...

in the precap for tomoro we see nivi take off her mangalsutar and put it on the table (even though we have never seen her wear one or even viren give her one, lol).

however in one of the recent sbs we see nivi have a green sari on with her mangalsutar one and sindoor.(which hasn't been shown in an episode yet. )

which means she is about to leave but mayb something viren does to stop her...like confess love, hahahhaha!

can't wait!!!!Embarrassed

teddybear66NiViren-Raj

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshakrishnan

i hope before nivi leaves the sood house viren will confess his love for her during holi
i cant bear any separation

even i cant bear it dear.........Cry

teddybear66NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

OMG!!!!! The beautiful eyelocks that we had today from our Niviren.. The way Viren looked at Nivi... It was sooooooo damn cute.... He was showing all his happiness and gratefullness to Nivi....
But why didnt he speak to her???? Why why why??? I was waiting for that... After all this, why didnt he talk to her?? And the CTs didnt even show a nite scene.. What the??
And Wow Viren's reaction when divya said when they didnt fing Nivi... God the way he looked for her... And his cutest SMILE AT HER!!!!
Now i just hope, Viren speaks and confesses to nivi, due to BHANG KA NASHA... Such scenes are always sooooooo chemical... Hope The bhang will help Viren to open his heart to Nivi...Tongue

@ Maryukta
@bold portion - Viren confessing to Nivi due to Bhaang ka Nasha. People speak the truth then.
Nivi leaves, so that Viren realizes her importance.
Because till now the Ct's have not been able to give us a good reason for Nivi leaving.
Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Not sure about bhaang ka nasha. Dont want him to forget what he is saying. I would rather he is in full control.

dyhardfanNiViren-Raj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index