Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam (Page 5)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

As far  as Dev..i too have a queasy felling about this triangle....I hope the CVs don't make it cheap and flusy.....i hope this grayness in Dev is handled in a mature way!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nags,  yeah Dev's a sensitive issue and to be handled with care and maturity.  I would like the excitement of drama to drown me,  but would like Dev to handle himself maturely... He through his repentance wanted one thing in life - his bro be happy with Geet.  Today, my gut feeling, Geet is gonna fall for anyone who sympathises with her, anyone who does not push her to the limit, anyone who is gentle with her - Dev fits that description a little too well and into that mould jumps the spider !!

Just want Maan to handle things maturely with greater insight and words and words to conole Geet, and use time and space only and only for Geet !

Al....from my perspective...this is IMPOSSIBLE....for even in the deepest of despair....Geet know that there is no one that can LOVE her like Maan....and especially not Dev.   If Geet is anyhting like me....which she is not....but I would blame Dev more....now that she has miscarried....he should now be made to pay for everything that she had to go thru....I cannot and WILL NOT forget or forgive anything that he did to GEET.....its just not possible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartlovetheserial

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@lovetheserial : Yeah, what part of "stay away from Geet' does Dev not understand!

Maybe tomorrow again Dev will be shown as a Mahatma....argghh!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SaviDev understands that he needs to creep in when Maan is not around !!!!LOLLOL  Honestly, the mahatmaBig smile needs to be slapped with articles 'from the Constitutional Law' - but now there is no accuser, is there? and the loyal police force only hear the voice of money and power.

ravenheart--Nargis--

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Al....from my perspective...this is IMPOSSIBLE....for even in the deepest of despair....Geet know that there is no one that can LOVE her like Maan....and especially not Dev.   If Geet is anyhting like me....which she is not....but I would blame Dev more....now that she has miscarried....he should now be made to pay for everything that she had to go thru....I cannot and WILL NOT forget or forgive anything that he did to GEET.....its just not possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nags,

Even today, till the episode got over,  I am grappling with 'good Dev or bad Dev'.  Its irrelevant for the time being.  But that he seems to see the pain in her, is admirable, especially when he knew the baby biologically was also his.  Like a loyal brother in utter honesty, he has not claimed that ownership.

I agree wholeheartedly,  Geet will realize the imp. of punishment and forgiveness. No child binds now, I agree with that too. I agree she will love none else than Maan and Maan alone.  On several ocassions he has not been there for her.  Will an error of judgement occur again.  He is also anguished and battered within himself.

I say "this girl" Geet, has always defied all norms to complain to the police.  She always upheld the police as the medium through which punishment was meted out.  In Delhi, she saw the corrupt side of police force.

Will the CVs create the twist and tension ??? Dev is here to stay for awhile... and then ?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by savi-tan

@Nags : the CV's wouldn't want to go into another pregnancy drama - so what is next best thing?  Adoption. Especially the little one whom they showed y'day......

@Rush : cynic soul that I am definitely don't think you are insensitive...

Savi...i think they have a lot more to resolve in their relationship before they can even raise the question of adoption.  I mean logically it would make no sense to adopt if they have not even CONSUMMATED their relationship.....so it would be the CART before the HORSE again...no?

Exactly Agree Nags....I think the path the CV's carve for MAANEET to take much be a different one now...They must handle it with utmost sensitivity,Maturity and sensibility....

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I don't understand the meaning of Dev goin to geet any way...

IF he cannot face Maan and couldn't stop him when he left the room...HOW CAN HE face geet to whom he did the wrong things to??

If he had NOT slept with her...maybe she would have not been going through this MC...and pain...time again HE is still the cause of her misery.....

because she is pregnant cause of him.....cause of his selfish manly desires he ruined the life of poor young geet and ended up makin her pregnant.....

btw Samir was fab today in whatever little role he played in the bg.

As for maaneet they both are sooo good...both blamin themselves for that cause of the MC....when in reality even for the MC i blame Dev....because she was pregnant cause himAngryAngryAngry

ravenheartlovetheserial

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@Nags : Atta girl!!  Mein tumhare saath hoon but humare saath yeh kambakth CV's nahin!!  Never did like St. Dev but now that they have changed the actors I am finding it difficult to hate this new fellow! He does seem to be sweet. I cannot associate him with Dev - the cockroach!
About Maaneet long awaited consummation, this is no longer in my wishlist......hope they don't drag the serial showing it!!  Wham, Bham....thank you Maam would do just fine!!ROFL

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nags,

Even today, till the episode got over,  I am grappling with 'good Dev or bad Dev'.  Its irrelevant for the time being.  But that he seems to see the pain in her, is admirable, especially when he knew the baby biologically was also his.  Like a loyal brother in utter honesty, he has not claimed that ownership.

I agree wholeheartedly,  Geet will realize the imp. of punishment and forgiveness. No child binds now, I agree with that too. I agree she will love none else than Maan and Maan alone.  On several ocassions he has not been there for her.  Will an error of judgement occur again.  He is also anguished and battered within himself.

I say "this girl" Geet, has always defied all norms to complain to the police.  She always upheld the police as the medium through which punishment was meted out.  In Delhi, she saw the corrupt side of police force.

Will the CVs create the twist and tension ??? Dev is here to stay for awhile... and then ?????

Me Butting In....Koi Prob toh nahi na????LOL

@Nags......Yes to forget Dev and to overlook what he has done is unacceptable....But Now Dev has kinda lets say 20% redeemed himself  in the eyes of Geet, by giving blood to Maan.......So technically i feel Dev once again should fall in Geet's eyes, for the whole justice/punishment track has to begin....For this according to be the complexities in Dev's Character must be brought out and more over personally i feel he should not not be the saint, but the Satan

@ Al......Yes the pain on Dev's face is palpable.....But i hope that they dont Turn him into the GOOD GUY......He is the foil fand has always been one...Whether he was present or absent.....and this side must be totally exploited....which will only enhance the author back role of Geet......

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

@Nags : Atta girl!!  Mein tumhare saath hoon but humare saath yeh kambakth CV's nahin!!  Never did like St. Dev but now that they have changed the actors I am finding it difficult to hate this new fellow! He does seem to be sweet. I cannot associate him with Dev - the cockroach!
About Maaneet long awaited consummation, this is no longer in my wishlist......hope they don't drag the serial showing it!!  Wham, Bham....thank you Maam would do just fine!!ROFL

That's right WHAM BAM...Thank you Maam...is due soon now...lets just move beyond that!!ROFLROFL

Go to top