Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam (Page 47)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i dont want to talk about last night, lest i remember it all and cry once more Al, but i felt her pain, though i dont know wad it is like to lose a baby, i have seen that happen with a close friend and she went through the most traumatic phase of her life during the time..
as for geet, this woman dhrasti just amazes me with each passing day, when she adds more feathers to her cap !

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Honey,  works for me when u r aruondTongue

Girls

The desperation in Geets cry for her baby back, is so terrificly emotional !!  And infalliable Maan, his face has only one look - a big ???  at why the baby was taken away ???  Only Daadi's words seemed to have the effect of years of wisdom bang on the face -  after all she has gone through deaths of her children too !  Maans parents ???

I feel this heavy heart when Geet says "everybody is leaving me and going" - I remeber she said that when she was brought from the rain into his bedroom by Maan and she was with fever and said exactly the same words !!

Devs love for Bro and concern for his well-being is very evident here!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Nagz! I'm with ya all the way. Maan may not thrash Dev in front of Geet cuz of her condition .. but once alone with him .. he will give Dev the dhulai of his lifetime for trying to touch his Geet!

As now .. DEV KAMINA HAS NOTHING .. NO BOND WITH GEET! He shouldn't dare touch her ...

And someone help me in killing both Dev and Annie. Why the hell do they NOT know that Geet is their Bhabhi and they should refer to her as Bhabi .. not Geet ... that is one thing that's irking me to no extent. Especially Annie. They may be older than Geet but they should realize she is married to Maan .. the eldest of the house and she is older in relation to them now!!!

Maan made NT say Bhabi .. he should instruct these two losers too now!

Z

I agree...TEHZEEB bhi koi cheez hoti hai..........especially DEV...he should be made to say  Bhabhi Jee!!

roseinbloom

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
if he is a mastermind he will make NT and others do stuff, he will only be an instigator, and be the bechara who is only repenting ...Smile

Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Honey,  works for me when u r aruondTongue

Girls

The desperation in Geets cry for her baby back, is so terrificly emotional !!  And infalliable Maan, his face has only one look - a big ???  at why the baby was taken away ???  Only Daadi's words seemed to have the effect of years of wisdom bang on the face -  after all she has gone through deaths of her children too !  Maans parents ???

I feel this heavy heart when Geet says "everybody is leaving me and going" - I remeber she said that when she was brought from the rain into his bedroom by Maan and she was with fever and said exactly the same words !!

Devs love for Bro and concern for his well-being is very evident here!!

That was a touchy scene Al...& yes, when uttered that sentence I remembered the same scene after Pee Loon...
Poor girl...  Geet don't worry- Maan is here to stay!!

& Dev- well so far so good..haven't seen a negative shade since he's back....Maybe he needs an instigator like NT?  Judging from his past characteristics, he gets influenced quickly..Good or Bad!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloom

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Nihu...for Dev's sake he better not touch her...for if HE DOES TOUCH HER TOMORROW...I AM GOING TO GO BALLISTIC!!!   Dev ko kal koi muje se bacchhayie!!!UGH!!!Angry

Originally posted by -honeydew-

nani he is only try to help, i dont think he will touch her, maan will come there just in time.. symbolic of the fact he will not let any impending/suspecting danger even touch her ..Smile
and as for the acting, yes i loved both, but i loved Geet more, for her vulnerability and helplessness

Originally posted by --Nargis--

DD was brilliant today...as always....but everyone know what is to be expected of a mother in this instance.  I think GC stole the show....he delivered MAAN perfectly again today.....just showed enough emotion and tears with Geet....then alone and in Daadima's arms...that is exactly how a man like Maan acts and behaves.  And I agree....he is truly worried this time...how will he pull Geet out of this??

Precap.................hmmmmmmmm...what the hellis Dev doing...and hoe can he think of even touching her....even to just console her...UGH...who does he think he he...or yeh HAQ isko kiss ne diya???Angry I hope Maan rips into him tomorrow......but he may not do it in front of Geet...but I do hope Maan gives Dev a piece of his MIND and his FIST!!!Angry

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
my darlings ... main bhaag rahi hoon .. the day has begun ...!! Confused

you guys have a good night while i shall try and enjoy my sloggy day LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloomInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

my darlings ... main bhaag rahi hoon .. the day has begun ...!! Confused

you guys have a good night while i shall try and enjoy my sloggy day LOL

Have  JAMMIN day at the office.....EMJOY!!!Hug

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
let go nani, let go ... cvs ko jo karna hai karne do .. aise aise reactions de kar hi hum unko rok lete hai .. 
aur yeh baat toh hum bhi jaante hai, ke kahani main twist nahi toh maza nahi ..
lets allow them to do wad they want, and let them explore what they havent been able to so far !!
and let the creatives also decide what they want to do with their characters.. like they did intitially .. and you never know, may be we will fall in love with the show more than ever before ..
what say??

Nihu...for Dev's sake he better not touch her...for if HE DOES TOUCH HER TOMORROW...I AM GOING TO GO BALLISTIC!!!   Dev ko kal koi muje se bacchhayie!!!UGH!!!Angry

nani he is only try to help, i dont think he will touch her, maan will come there just in time.. symbolic of the fact he will not let any impending/suspecting danger even touch her ..Smile
and as for the acting, yes i loved both, but i loved Geet more, for her vulnerability and helplessness

DD was brilliant today...as always....but everyone know what is to be expected of a mother in this instance.  I think GC stole the show....he delivered MAAN perfectly again today.....just showed enough emotion and tears with Geet....then alone and in Daadima's arms...that is exactly how a man like Maan acts and behaves.  And I agree....he is truly worried this time...how will he pull Geet out of this??

Precap.................hmmmmmmmm...what the hellis Dev doing...and hoe can he think of even touching her....even to just console her...UGH...who does he think he he...or yeh HAQ isko kiss ne diya???Angry I hope Maan rips into him tomorrow......but he may not do it in front of Geet...but I do hope Maan gives Dev a piece of his MIND and his FIST!!!Angry

roseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

darkness in the first scene signified the gloom and dark that had crept not just into her life, but his as well.. the moment he walked in, there was no light, both of when wanted to be there for one another, and weep in silence and darkness and didnt want the world  to perhaps know of their sorrow..

love,
niha

Niha, I really liked this bit on how you elaborate the scene in your own perspective. Thanks for sharing this.. They did weep in silence and darkness, which was absolutely heartbreaking...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-roseinbloom

Go to top