3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam - Page 46

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Gauri: YEs Drashti did a fantastic job! She should be crowned the Tear queen!! 😆 GC was fab as well!

Preetoo?!!!! Hiding and liking??😆 How's the foot??

Ok guys I'm off to bed... chat with yall later!

@Emi - good night dear.... we can shat some other time .... yeah me came to IF yesterday after a very long time.....
NIHU HONEYDEW

the heaviness in the heart continues...

i cant think straight...

i feel her pain ...

i feel her numbness..

i feel his silence

i feel his helplessness...

i am numb!

totally numb !

is there someone that can help me out of this situation? i know this is not for real, but we are talking of that show, we were only complaining of lacking intensity and story a couple of days back..

take me back to those days when i had nothing good to say about the show, cos those were the days when i felt nothing ...

today with so much happening, the pain inside refuses to see and appreciate the finesse in the episode though i could sense it..

Your anticipation begging for signs of spring, hint of warmth in the air that delivers the dose of hope, a craving that finally overwhelmed your inner spirit.    As you already knew the better weather was just around the corner in the serial, but the intensity of its came at a speed that you never foresaw, and so your inner spirit had to withdraw and drown in these pangs of the void in Geet, had to drown in the unheard cry of the baby; but surely the Geet in you will rise up out of the ashes of all that has been lost to seeing the baby's joy  in every little thing that Maan does for Geet.  There would be complete fulfillment knowing one small thing Maan does helps to make a difference in someone else's life.

darkness in the first scene signified the gloom and dark that had crept not just into her life, but his as well.. the moment he walked in, there was no light, both of when wanted to be there for one another, and weep in silence and darkness and didnt want the world  to perhaps know of their sorrow..

I can only remind you a parallel in M&G's life but an enlightening one:  Maan on that night he carried his wife into his heart with a ring (undeniably the truth behind a fake mangetar), he exclaimed in his belief that an irony of fate confines the moon to be fated as a companion to dark nights, symbolically heralding their life together but also a twist of fate where the moon is best heralded into glory and its face the poetic justice to millions of writers, as being beautiful, clear and transparent against the backdrop of void and darkness.  This void is now within Geet and Geet has to outshine as the moon to tell a tale of what stength she has derived from it and how much that filling earlier in her helped her achieve a glorious journey of a woman in battle.  The battle vestments are laid on the table now for Geet, as she has won the victory the baby showed her.

when dadi and annie entered, geet quickly tries to settle herself, while maan walks away, while geet cant succeed in her attempt, her better half a man known to hide his emotions well takes the cake again, but that was not the touching part, the touching part was when he silently wept, all by himself, only to be comforted by that one woman other than Geet, who had seen him silent cry before, and would know how much he needed to do it, but her coming automatically stops his tears, as she reminds him of his responsiblity, and so the pain stays, the heaviness stays ..

Maan never hid his emotions from Geet.  He learnt to share it with her.  But he never knew how to make the first step to explain his heart to her.  This has been the story of Maan right.  He looked after all the physical and comfort needs of his immediate family and extended family, but never knew how to take care of the heart and soul of others !  Dadi is the one genetic thread who understands the root of all his emptiness.  Perhaps a picture of how she chose the bride for him at his office room one day, goes a long way to say she is very clear of his needs and where his weaknesses are.  Maan has always borne responsibility like a good king.

symbolism being, the family will always be around, but the effect and the hold they have on another would be irreplaceable..

he becomes the perfect dutiful husband, and comforts her.. they blame one another, as both in denial think of what they could have perhaps done to save the baby .. a baby thats gone now.. but what if something were to bring him/her back by freak luck ??? they want to fight fate but now they know the damage is irreparable ...

so true, when you lose something dear you see it everywhere, in every form... geets vulnerability moved me to no end... i wonder how i got myself to write all this and i dont even know if i made sense while i wrote all this .. 

but really ... baby, cant you come back? are you actually gone? after all these months... baby.. come back ! please come back ...! what will geet do without you? what will we think of geet without you ... baby... come back .. i know you cant, i know you wont... but may be its time to let go ...for geets sake ...  .. stay happy baby .. always ... for me.. for all of us.. for everyone else that loved you .. and still love you !!

Maan has always been the embodiment of perseverance in the face of adversity.  And he taught Geet these little things, "Never ever give up, even and especially when there's no chance of winning as the mind would have her believe" he gave her lessons in character building.  And so she battled it like all soldiers would eg. The Rasika Rathore case.   

jitni thi khushiyan sab kho chuki hai

bas ek gham hai ke jaata nahi

dard yeh gham ka itna hai gehra

sadiyo bhi hoga halka nahi

koun jaane kya hona hai 

hum ko hai ab kya kya sehna

kabhi alvida na kehna

kabhi alvida na kehna

tum ko bhi hai khabar

mujhko bhi hai pata

ho raha hai juda..

dono ka raasta

door jaake bhi mujhse

tum meri yaadon main rehna

kabhi alvida na kehna

kabhi alvida na kehna

kabhi alvida na kehna...

Nihu my thoughts:  To say goodbye, by feeling the sorrow and drinking in that bitter cup, we become winners by just observing  the world as just a smouldering pot of emotions.  And handling these emotions and letting go of these which inhibit us, we say goodbye to the weaknesses in us.

request: precap ke scenario ko sensitively handle karna ..

When you said a few years in jail is not going to make the difference as much as repentence to accept the fate of ones misdeeds and that he should suffer it ' I certainly hope this sensitivity in handling the scenario would be showing Maan that Dev has become a penitent in the present scenario  and cares for others.  And for future 'high adventure on the seas' I would love to see the grey and the darker shades of Dev.  He needs to have no character consistency, he needs to be a liquid flow - carrying anything and everything with him.  Thats the beauty of the Dev character....😊

Nihu 😛 

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
ur reply brought tears to my eyes as i turned geet for a moment ... nd yes .. this reminds me of a song that we were taught in school .. 

when the day is dark and dreary
and ur way is hard to find
dont u let ur heart be weary
just keep this thought in mind

it is better to light
just one little candle
than to stumble in the dark
better for that you light
just one little candle
all you need is a tiny spark

if we'd all say a prayer 
that the world would be free
what a wonderful dawn of a new day we'd see
and if everyone lit
just one little candle
what a bright world this would be !!

maan will light her candle, all she needs to do is take the path that leads her to the light !! you dont know what u did with that reply Al... you hv given me a lesson on life as well...🤗
i will always remember wad u sed .. 

Originally posted by lovetheserial

NIHU HONEYDEW

the heaviness in the heart continues...

i cant think straight...

i feel her pain ...

i feel her numbness..

i feel his silence

i feel his helplessness...

i am numb!

totally numb !

is there someone that can help me out of this situation? i know this is not for real, but we are talking of that show, we were only complaining of lacking intensity and story a couple of days back..

take me back to those days when i had nothing good to say about the show, cos those were the days when i felt nothing ...

today with so much happening, the pain inside refuses to see and appreciate the finesse in the episode though i could sense it..

Your anticipation begging for signs of spring, hint of warmth in the air that delivers the dose of hope, a craving that finally overwhelmed your inner spirit.    As you already knew the better weather was just around the corner in the serial, but the intensity of its came at a speed that you never foresaw, and so your inner spirit had to withdraw and drown in these pangs of the void in Geet, had to drown in the unheard cry of the baby; but surely the Geet in you will rise up out of the ashes of all that has been lost to seeing the baby's joy  in every little thing that Maan does for Geet.  There would be complete fulfillment knowing one small thing Maan does helps to make a difference in someone else's life.

darkness in the first scene signified the gloom and dark that had crept not just into her life, but his as well.. the moment he walked in, there was no light, both of when wanted to be there for one another, and weep in silence and darkness and didnt want the world  to perhaps know of their sorrow..

I can only remind you a parallel in M&G's life but an enlightening one:  Maan on that night he carried his wife into his heart with a ring (deniably the truth behind a fake mangetar), he exclaimed in his belief that an irony of fate confines the moon to be fated as a companion to dark nights, symbolically heralding their life together but also a twist of fate where the moon is best heralded into glory and its face the poetic justice to millions of writers, as being beautiful, clear and transparent against the backdrop of void and darkness.  This void is now within Geet and Geet has to outshine as the moon to tell a tale of what stength she has derived from it and how much that filling earlier in her helped her achieve a glorious journey of a woman in battle.  The battle vestments are laid on the table now for Geet, as she has won the victory the baby showed her.

when dadi and annie entered, geet quickly tries to settle herself, while maan walks away, while geet cant succeed in her attempt, her better half a man known to hide his emotions well takes the cake again, but that was not the touching part, the touching part was when he silently wept, all by himself, only to be comforted by that one woman other than Geet, who had seen him silent cry before, and would know how much he needed to do it, but her coming automatically stops his tears, as she reminds him of his responsiblity, and so the pain stays, the heaviness stays ..

Maan never hid his emotions from Geet.  He learnt to share it with her.  But he never knew how to make the first step to explain his heart to her.  This has been the story of Maan right.  He looked after all the physical and comfort needs of his immediate family and extended family, but never knew how to take care of the heart and soul of others !  Dadi is the one genetic thread who understands the root of all his emptiness.  Perhaps a picture of how she chose the bride for him at his office room one day, goes a long way to say she is very clear of his needs and where his weaknesses are.  Maan has always borne responsibility like a good king.

symbolism being, the family will always be around, but the effect and the hold they have on another would be irreplaceable..

he becomes the perfect dutiful husband, and comforts her.. they blame one another, as both in denial think of what they could have perhaps done to save the baby .. a baby thats gone now.. but what if something were to bring him/her back by freak luck ??? they want to fight fate but now they know the damage is irreparable ...

so true, when you lose something dear you see it everywhere, in every form... geets vulnerability moved me to no end... i wonder how i got myself to write all this and i dont even know if i made sense while i wrote all this .. 

but really ... baby, cant you come back? are you actually gone? after all these months... baby.. come back ! please come back ...! what will geet do without you? what will we think of geet without you ... baby... come back .. i know you cant, i know you wont... but may be its time to let go ...for geets sake ...  .. stay happy baby .. always ... for me.. for all of us.. for everyone else that loved you .. and still love you !!

Maan has always been the embodiment of perseverance in the face of adversity.  And he taught Geet these little things, "Never ever give up, even and especially when there's no chance of winning as the mind would have her believe" he gave her lessons in character building.  And so she battled it like all soldiers would eg. The Rasika Rathore case.   

jitni thi khushiyan sab kho chuki hai

bas ek gham hai ke jaata nahi

dard yeh gham ka itna hai gehra

sadiyo bhi hoga halka nahi

koun jaane kya hona hai 

hum ko hai ab kya kya sehna

kabhi alvida na kehna

kabhi alvida na kehna

tum ko bhi hai khabar

mujhko bhi hai pata

ho raha hai juda..

dono ka raasta

door jaake bhi mujhse

tum meri yaadon main rehna

kabhi alvida na kehna

kabhi alvida na kehna

kabhi alvida na kehna...

Nihu my thoughts:  To say goodbye, feeling the sorrow and drinking that bitter cup, we become winners to see the world just a smouldering pot of emotions.  But handling emotions and letting go of these which inhibit us, we say goodbye to the weaknesses in us.

request: precap ke scenario ko sensitively handle karna ..

When you said a few years in jail is not going to make the difference as much as repentence to accept the fate of ones misdeeds and he should suffer that ' I certainly hope this sensitivity in handling the scenario would be showing Maan that Dev has become a penitent in the present scenario  and cares for others.

Nihu 😛 

We r yet to witness something like this in our own show😆😳

Wo!! Jyoti you are stealing my heart with these pics ??? Fabulous timing, precision angles, melting moments !!
Hello Girls.........how are you??😃
😛
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Last 5 minutes before epi starts! Altho I'll only be able to read updates for now and watch online later!  

Alrighty I'll meet everyone in today's epi's thread .. till then I gotta cook and clean!! :( See ya'll in a while <3

Z