Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam (Page 46)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Why is Star Player taking a billion years to upload the epi? I like watching HD epis of GHSP too .. it's taking forever today!

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Emmzzzzzzzzz & Nagzzzzzzzzzzzz!! Belcum! Hug

We're discussing just bits and pieces of general stuff and today's epi :)

Shivz .. I know right!? But I bet you he thinks that way cuz he knows how vulnerable Geet is in this situation and he's taking full on advantage that kamina!

Z

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
Hey isn't Dev suppose to be in the outhouse?? Didn't Maan specifically tell Daadi he shouldn't come in front of Geet?? (ignoring staircase accident)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427--Nargis--roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Yea Emmz... but Dev kab kisi ki baat sunta hai?

Z

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBasso--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
yelo Emi !!Thumbs Up 

eminentmysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
nani he is only try to help, i dont think he will touch her, maan will come there just in time.. symbolic of the fact he will not let any impending/suspecting danger even touch her ..Smile
and as for the acting, yes i loved both, but i loved Geet more, for her vulnerability and helplessness

Originally posted by --Nargis--

DD was brilliant today...as always....but everyone know what is to be expected of a mother in this instance.  I think GC stole the show....he delivered MAAN perfectly again today.....just showed enough emotion and tears with Geet....then alone and in Daadima's arms...that is exactly how a man like Maan acts and behaves.  And I agree....he is truly worried this time...how will he pull Geet out of this??

Precap.................hmmmmmmmm...what the hellis Dev doing...and hoe can he think of even touching her....even to just console her...UGH...who does he think he he...or yeh HAQ isko kiss ne diya???Angry I hope Maan rips into him tomorrow......but he may not do it in front of Geet...but I do hope Maan gives Dev a piece of his MIND and his FIST!!!Angry

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Honey,  works for me when u r aruondTongue

Girls

The desperation in Geets cry for her baby back, is so terrificly emotional !!  And infalliable Maan, his face has only one look - a big ???  at why the baby was taken away ???  Only Daadi's words seemed to have the effect of years of wisdom bang on the face -  after all she has gone through deaths of her children too !  Maans parents ???

I feel this heavy heart when Geet says "everybody is leaving me and going" - I remeber she said that when she was brought from the rain into his bedroom by Maan and she was with fever and said exactly the same words !!

Devs love for Bro and concern for his well-being is very evident here!!

That was a touchy scene Al...& yes, when uttered that sentence I remembered the same scene after Pee Loon...
Poor girl...  Geet don't worry- Maan is here to stay!!

& Dev- well so far so good..haven't seen a negative shade since he's back....Maybe he needs an instigator like NT?  Judging from his past characteristics, he gets influenced quickly..Good or Bad!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--roseinbloom

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hello ladies..........Al, shivi, Munni, Zzzz, Dhanno, Nihu....anyone else..??Hug  Are we FEEL KARRING yet?LOL

MEEEee!! LOL  & oh yeah me 'feel karrying' & patiently waiting for the 18th to watch actual feel feel touch touch!! ! LOL

I know...it seems so far away right now!!Angry

eminentmysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Honey,

Yes.  This insecurity I believe has been created also with the fact that at such an early age she has run away from almost all situations which were threatenting her baby !!  She has been on the run ever since ... It has also been Dev practically leaving her high and dry, a running away from her, what an insecurity for her confidence that would have been !! ANd through all this, reaching Delhi, and working with MSK, the only clear indication ,  repeated indications of a full blown security is from MAAN and MAAN only !!  THerfore she has to work at her relationship with Maan steadily! and there should actually be no doubts onthis from Geet.  In actuality this fear is a figament of her imagination isnt it ?? She needs to realize that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Go to top