Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam (Page 43)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
SmileNighty night  Dh.  Sweet dreams.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Hey Nihuuu!!! Hug

Bye Meri Jaan Dhwanzz!! Hug

Halwa: I love SS .. of course I hate Dev .. I hated him more tho when AS was playing it .. I hate the feeling of having less hatred just cuz SS is playing the part! It's oh so hard to hate him that's why I want him to turn evil so it's easier to hate! LOL! But yea .. just by the precap .. Dev the Kamina is moving closer and closer to Geet .. How DARE he think of touching her????!!!!!! Maan .. you better bash and trash the man if he gets too near to your Geetay! Haan!

Z

EBassomysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

nahin yaar, i just got up to the part where he tells her to sleep....that cuddling and hold onto each other was just damn brilliant!!!

It gave me shivers, and it looked very passionate. Did anyone notice Maan's expressions there? While Geet had buried her face into maan's chest tryin to sleep......holding him tightly so that he doesn't leave her like their baby.....
Maan had a look of worry on his face. He was scared for the first time ever, that now what do i do to make geet happy???
She wants our baby, and i cannot bring the baby i wish i could....but how will i handle her?
Wow those emotions of GC's face was sooooo damn brilliant. ClapClapClap
Did u all notice that everytime he hugged geet and he didn't show his face......he portrayed pain on his face....he cried....but the moment he faces geet....he gives a light smile......and those tears are not there at all....
see what i said all weekend...he will bottle up his feelings inside him.....as he will try to stay strong to handle geet...
This just shows...the major difference between how a woman reacts...and how a man reacts in a strong situation like this...and i liked the touch of realityBig smile
DD was damn brilliant.......and her expressions were loud and clear she was verbally speaking...so we didn't have to analyze her much.......as geet cause she was sayin everything that was in her heart out.....but Maan was silent...we had to read what he felt....

Shivi...I can give him INSTRUCTIONS on how to make a NEW a baby....if he is willing to learn!!
Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427roseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
HI everyone!!! Dhwani, Al, Niha, Shivi, Nags, ZZzster!!...who else ??

So how's it goin?? & what are we discussing??? ...lol that's a silly question to ask...GHSP of-course!! LOL

Edited by eminent - 14 March 2011 at 9:32pm

EBasso--Nargis--roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Hey Nihuuu!!! Hug

Bye Meri Jaan Dhwanzz!! Hug

Halwa: I love SS .. of course I hate Dev .. I hated him more tho when AS was playing it .. I hate the feeling of having less hatred just cuz SS is playing the part! It's oh so hard to hate him that's why I want him to turn evil so it's easier to hate! LOL! But yea .. just by the precap .. Dev the Kamina is moving closer and closer to Geet .. How DARE he think of touching her????!!!!!! Maan .. you better bash and trash the man if he gets too near to your Geetay! Haan!

Z
I am angry at Dev...he says he cannot face Maan "bro" ....then how the hell can he face Geet? she is the one whom was wronged.....how can he even think of going near her?AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

soooo irritating

EBasso--Nargis--roseinbloom

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hello ladies..........Al, shivi, Munni, Zzzz, Dhanno, Nihu....anyone else..??Hug  Are we FEEL KARRING yet?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBassoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Shiv-kinz! You explained so beautifully the difference b/w a man and a woman in these crucial moments in life! I loved that touch of reality too!

And yes I noticed that everytime he'd face away from Geet he'd be dying inside and as soon as his face came in Geet's view he'd brave up a smile just for her! Poor Baby!! <3

That hug is embedded in my mind forever yaar! It said too many things at once .. such a beautiful scene!

Z

EBasso--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

nahin yaar, i just got up to the part where he tells her to sleep....that cuddling and hold onto each other was just damn brilliant!!!

It gave me shivers, and it looked very passionate. Did anyone notice Maan's expressions there? While Geet had buried her face into maan's chest tryin to sleep......holding him tightly so that he doesn't leave her like their baby.....
Maan had a look of worry on his face. He was scared for the first time ever, that now what do i do to make geet happy???
She wants our baby, and i cannot bring the baby i wish i could....but how will i handle her?
Wow those emotions of GC's face was sooooo damn brilliant. ClapClapClap
Did u all notice that everytime he hugged geet and he didn't show his face......he portrayed pain on his face....he cried....but the moment he faces geet....he gives a light smile......and those tears are not there at all....
see what i said all weekend...he will bottle up his feelings inside him.....as he will try to stay strong to handle geet...
This just shows...the major difference between how a woman reacts...and how a man reacts in a strong situation like this...and i liked the touch of realityBig smile
DD was damn brilliant.......and her expressions were loud and clear she was verbally speaking...so we didn't have to analyze her much.......as geet cause she was sayin everything that was in her heart out.....but Maan was silent...we had to read what he felt....

Shivi...I can give him INSTRUCTIONS on how to make a NEW a baby....if he is willing to learn!!
Embarrassed
ROFLROFLROFL

u read my convo with Munni diROFLROFL

go ahead....instruction is needed for proper initation

EBasso--Nargis--

Go to top