Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam (Page 25)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Dhwanz .. yea Pari would be such a nice comeback!! She's my fav cameo so far!

and I thought Pari and Geet looked the same age if not Geet looking  younger.. because that time she had her choti and shalwar suits.. and she looked young too .. so I didn't think Geet looked that much older than Pari.

They said much awaited mentioned characters... so Idk if they're planning on bringing old characters or ones that have been mentioned and not shown ... or are they going entirely different and gonna show Geet's family after all! I said yesterday that Geet's family should be there to help her heal right?

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
thanks for the link....me will be back....gonna go vote for my hottest jodi....the deserving jodi

can u vote multiple times?

EBassoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Shivz.. you can vote multiple times but only every 1/2 hour or so .. so keep doing that for the next week .. cuz after a week they'll announce the winners in their next episode!

Chalo chalo chalooooo peeps.. it's voting time!

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Dhwanzzz: Meri Jaan thanx for replying to my short take. Yes, I am at a loss for words. I love how they didn't do the typical dragging .. the typical stay-in-the-hospital for 5 days stretch .. or the fact that they didn't make Geet stay in shock the entire time. Those are things I've seen done and done again .. so I was glad GHSP is different yet again in that aspect.. I was expecting that stuff but CVs surprised me by not showing that.

My favourite scene is when Maan and Geet lay together .. holding onto each other for dear life .. Hayeeee such an awesome scene yet so painful .. </3

Jyo: Wonderful take dear! I always go to the Den to read your and Ash's takes because they're so well written (including every1 else too) But I love how you have this calm way of explaining things to us so that if we had a problem with something .. we could read your opinion on it and then feel all better :) LOL your takes are like Maaneet Therapy LOL .. when in doubt.. read Jyo takes! Hahaa.

Z

ZZZZZZZZZZ and JYOTI agree with both of you  - that scene was really really marvellous!! Touching and will be one of the most memorable... it goes in the Hall of Fame in terms of Touching, Intense, and beautifully visualized/executed/enacted

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Yep Dhwanzz .... that is one scene that is embedded in my mind .. can't even come to describe how incredibly powerful that one scene is!

Screenplay was awesome today! Mahesh & Barry are doing a fantastic job!

Z

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Shivzz.. lol yesssssssssssssss Mera Vicky aye ga haan! He is done dwindling in the forests now and has decided to come back to KM! LOL Yaad he na sab ko woh kaisa hona chahiye! Totally troublemaker types but clean and pure at heart and funny and nautanki! Haan! ;)

Dhwanz: lol Shivz and I are always mocking shows that give the typical scenarios considering out GHSP is tres tres different!

BTW PEEPS! Keep voting for Maaneet at this link:

Our very own DD won best tv actress last time on Wassup .. and this time we gotta vote for fav jodi ..

so go to the comment box under the vid and every half hour vote for Maaneet!!

Z

I can't figure out where to vote on the page... acting like a total illiterate.... help :)

btw -- good stuff on the mockery.. made me laugh in a crazy stressful work day :)  Great job both of you!!! you guys are a riot!!! LOLBig smileLOLWink

roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

okkk Z every half and hour....got it...

time to vote for maaneet chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooo

EBassoroseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Yep Dhwanzz .... that is one scene that is embedded in my mind .. can't even come to describe how incredibly powerful that one scene is!

Screenplay was awesome today! Mahesh & Barry are doing a fantastic job!

Z

Tru dat girl!!!! Me Just AWE STRUCK Today!!

roseinbloom

Go to top