Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam (Page 14)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Munni..............Hug

Nags Hug,....

How are you my pyaar?
Howz your pain?
Episode was too sad, me still not came out from that....

Muniza

Munni....mein theek hoon..par dard ho raha hai...as I am working today!!  Episode was good.  Me too sad from a characterization perspective...my heart goes out to Maan and Geet....but excited form a story perspective...curious to see how CVs have planned the next track.   Finally some excitement is back in this show!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Jyotiwa behena.....jo censored woh pm kardo ROFLROFL
ha dil pe thandak poochi.......finally Gurti did shut their critics upEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentjyoti06--Nargis--

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

the heaviness in the heart continues...
i cant think straight...
i feel her pain ...
i feel her numbness..
i feel his silence
i feel his helplessness...

i am numb!
totally numb !

is there someone that can help me out of this situation? i know this is not for real, but we are talking of that show, we were only complaining of lacking intensity and story a couple of days back..
take me back to those days when i had nothing good to say about the show, cos those were the days when i felt nothing ...
today with so much happening, the pain inside refuses to see and appreciate the finesse in the episode though i could sense it..

darkness in the first scene signified the gloom and dark that had crept not just into her life, but his as well.. the moment he walked in, there was no light, both of when wanted to be there for one another, and weep in silence and darkness and didnt want the world  to perhaps know of their sorrow..

when dadi and annie entered, geet quickly tries to settle herself, while maan walks away, while geet cant succeed in her attempt, her better half a man known to hide his emotions well takes the cake again, but that was not the touching part, the touching part was when he silently wept, all by himself, only to be comforted by that one woman other than Geet, who had seen him silent cry before, and would know how much he needed to do it, but her coming automatically stops his tears, as she reminds him of his responsiblity, and so the pain stays, the heaviness stays ..

symbolism being, the family will always be around, but the effect and the hold they have on another would be irreplaceable..

he becomes the perfect dutiful husband, and comforts her.. they blame one another, as both in denial think of what they could have perhaps done to save the baby .. a baby thats gone now.. but what if something were to bring him/her back by freak luck ??? they want to fight fate but now they know the damage is irreparable ...

so true, when you lose something dear you see it everywhere, in every form... geets vulnerability moved me to no end... i wonder how i got myself to write all this and i dont even know if i made sense while i wrote all this .. 

but really ... baby, cant you come back? are you actually gone? after all these months... baby.. come back ! please come back ...! what will geet do without you? what will we think of geet without you ... baby... come back .. i know you cant, i know you wont... but may be its time to let go ...for geets sake ...Cry .. stay happy baby .. always ... for me.. for all of us.. for everyone else that loved you .. and still love you !!

jitni thi khushiyan sab kho chuki hai
bas ek gham hai ke jaata nahi
dard yeh gham ka itna hai gehra
sadiyo bhi hoga halka nahi
koun jaane kya hona hai 
hum ko hai ab kya kya sehna
kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna

tum ko bhi hai khabar
mujhko bhi hai pata
ho raha hai juda..
dono ka raasta
door jaake bhi mujhse
tum meri yaadon main rehna

kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna...

request: precap ke scenario ko sensitively handle karna ..

love,
niha

Darling,

I watched today's episode at work... in breaks... terrible timing of people interrupting me and phones ringing... so I didn't cry as much... although I was heavy.. and feeling the pain of both Maan and Geet... I had it all under control...

And then I read your take... and started balling... So touching!!!! Wonderfully written.. It was like you were feeling what Geet was feeling, and I could feel what you were feeling... so message well conveyed!!!! Bravo...

Thanks for making me cry :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmysterygurl1427--Nargis--Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Muniza,   Mishti,       Jyoti,

O frumps Heart!!   These pics are too hotHeart.  Yes, chalo, chalo, chalo,  hot bed, hot lie, hot Con.  Thats what we wantThumbs Up.   Theres no stopping that, is there ???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentjyoti06--Nargis--mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Muniza and Shivi:Aaj ka epi was very sad naCry...so thought to cheer you all up with these hot hot photosLOLEmbarrassed....But once again I m loving the unpredictable factor in the show..today's episode moved meCry and after a long time I m again anxiously waiting for next episodeEmbarrassed

upar se this tip tip is getting too hot nowTongue....yes its the boldest these two hv done so far and if CB CVs can get them to do such bold dance..then we can expect Geet CVs to go few miles extra naErmmLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Yellooooooooooo Peeps!!

Wooooh 14 pages! :D

Ok I am gonna go watch the epi now ...

My emotions are being played with here .. one moment I feel like crying my heart out with Maaneet and next moment I feel all lochaa because of GurTi!! Gaaaah emotional imbalance!!

LOL Alrighty, be back after epi! :)

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Guys still on page 1 of this thread... it might take me a while to catch up :) (and that too in bits and pieces)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Uh oh....eh ka hua momwa aur bahuria ko???

ka woh dono tapak to nahin gaye na oh jyotiwa behena ke pics dekh ke?? lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Go to top