Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yea Emmz... but Dev kab kisi ki baat sunta hai?

Z
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yelo Emi !!πŸ‘πŸΌ 
-honeydew- thumbnail
nani he is only try to help, i dont think he will touch her, maan will come there just in time.. symbolic of the fact he will not let any impending/suspecting danger even touch her ..😊
and as for the acting, yes i loved both, but i loved Geet more, for her vulnerability and helplessness

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

DD was brilliant today...as always....but everyone know what is to be expected of a mother in this instance.  I think GC stole the show....he delivered MAAN perfectly again today.....just showed enough emotion and tears with Geet....then alone and in Daadima's arms...that is exactly how a man like Maan acts and behaves.  And I agree....he is truly worried this time...how will he pull Geet out of this??

Precap.................hmmmmmmmm...what the hellis Dev doing...and hoe can he think of even touching her....even to just console her...UGH...who does he think he he...or yeh HAQ isko kiss ne diya???😑 I hope Maan rips into him tomorrow......but he may not do it in front of Geet...but I do hope Maan gives Dev a piece of his MIND and his FIST!!!😑

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Honey,  works for me when u r aruondπŸ˜›

Girls

The desperation in Geets cry for her baby back, is so terrificly emotional !!  And infalliable Maan, his face has only one look - a big ???  at why the baby was taken away ???  Only Daadi's words seemed to have the effect of years of wisdom bang on the face -  after all she has gone through deaths of her children too !  Maans parents ???

I feel this heavy heart when Geet says "everybody is leaving me and going" - I remeber she said that when she was brought from the rain into his bedroom by Maan and she was with fever and said exactly the same words !!

Devs love for Bro and concern for his well-being is very evident here!!

That was a touchy scene Al...& yes, when uttered that sentence I remembered the same scene after Pee Loon...
Poor girl...  Geet don't worry- Maan is here to stay!!

& Dev- well so far so good..haven't seen a negative shade since he's back....Maybe he needs an instigator like NT?  Judging from his past characteristics, he gets influenced quickly..Good or Bad!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eminent

MEEEee!! πŸ˜†  & oh yeah me 'feel karrying' & patiently waiting for the 18th to watch actual feel feel touch touch!! ! πŸ˜†

I know...it seems so far away right now!!😑
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honey,

Yes.  This insecurity I believe has been created also with the fact that at such an early age she has run away from almost all situations which were threatenting her baby !!  She has been on the run ever since ... It has also been Dev practically leaving her high and dry, a running away from her, what an insecurity for her confidence that would have been !! ANd through all this, reaching Delhi, and working with MSK, the only clear indication ,  repeated indications of a full blown security is from MAAN and MAAN only !!  THerfore she has to work at her relationship with Maan steadily! and there should actually be no doubts onthis from Geet.  In actuality this fear is a figament of her imagination isnt it ?? She needs to realize that!

-honeydew- thumbnail
i dont want to talk about last night, lest i remember it all and cry once more Al, but i felt her pain, though i dont know wad it is like to lose a baby, i have seen that happen with a close friend and she went through the most traumatic phase of her life during the time..
as for geet, this woman dhrasti just amazes me with each passing day, when she adds more feathers to her cap !

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Honey,  works for me when u r aruondπŸ˜›

Girls

The desperation in Geets cry for her baby back, is so terrificly emotional !!  And infalliable Maan, his face has only one look - a big ???  at why the baby was taken away ???  Only Daadi's words seemed to have the effect of years of wisdom bang on the face -  after all she has gone through deaths of her children too !  Maans parents ???

I feel this heavy heart when Geet says "everybody is leaving me and going" - I remeber she said that when she was brought from the rain into his bedroom by Maan and she was with fever and said exactly the same words !!

Devs love for Bro and concern for his well-being is very evident here!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Nagz! I'm with ya all the way. Maan may not thrash Dev in front of Geet cuz of her condition .. but once alone with him .. he will give Dev the dhulai of his lifetime for trying to touch his Geet!

As now .. DEV KAMINA HAS NOTHING .. NO BOND WITH GEET! He shouldn't dare touch her ...

And someone help me in killing both Dev and Annie. Why the hell do they NOT know that Geet is their Bhabhi and they should refer to her as Bhabi .. not Geet ... that is one thing that's irking me to no extent. Especially Annie. They may be older than Geet but they should realize she is married to Maan .. the eldest of the house and she is older in relation to them now!!!

Maan made NT say Bhabi .. he should instruct these two losers too now!

Z

I agree...TEHZEEB bhi koi cheez hoti hai..........especially DEV...he should be made to say  Bhabhi Jee!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
if he is a mastermind he will make NT and others do stuff, he will only be an instigator, and be the bechara who is only repenting ...😊

Originally posted by: eminent

That was a touchy scene Al...& yes, when uttered that sentence I remembered the same scene after Pee Loon...
Poor girl...  Geet don't worry- Maan is here to stay!!

& Dev- well so far so good..haven't seen a negative shade since he's back....Maybe he needs an instigator like NT?  Judging from his past characteristics, he gets influenced quickly..Good or Bad!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Nihu...for Dev's sake he better not touch her...for if HE DOES TOUCH HER TOMORROW...I AM GOING TO GO BALLISTIC!!!   Dev ko kal koi muje se bacchhayie!!!UGH!!!😑

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

nani he is only try to help, i dont think he will touch her, maan will come there just in time.. symbolic of the fact he will not let any impending/suspecting danger even touch her ..😊
and as for the acting, yes i loved both, but i loved Geet more, for her vulnerability and helplessness