Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ ZTV - Yes yes evil mind think alike lolz...I am simply imagining, Geet angry behnd Maan, Maan angry behind office staff...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Dhwani: The way he broke down saying "Daadima" ... Ufff My Poor Baby in so much pain .. can't bare to see it!

AL! I can just imagine Maaneet's little ones running around KC .. bothering their Adi Uncle for stuff and asking Pinky Aunty for chocolates .. and then bashing into Maan's office to jump on their Papa's lap .. 😳

Z

awww ZZZ sooo right!!!! that was painful to see!!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dhwanzz .. you'll get your romance girlie! Only CVs are aware of how long we've been crying ROMANCE ROMANCE! :)

Z
EBasso thumbnail

Dhwanzz .. you'll get your romance girlie! Only CVs are aware of how long we've been crying ROMANCE ROMANCE! :)

Z

Thank you for consoling me darling hehe
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dhwanz .. I was a Kekta show watcher .. then I started getting seriously tired of all the STUPID tracks .. such as people coming back from the dead, etc etc ...

then one day I saw GHSP's promo of "Mein Pregnant Hoon" and my first reaction was not a good one .. I was like boy, what crazy drama is this now? Cuz looking at the promo these questions came to mind: "Huh? Aren't they married? Don't they love each other? Why is the guy so mad? etc etc" LOL! Boy was I behind huh?

And then I cracked one day with Kektas serials and said ok time to try Geet!

And then I watched Pee Loon .. drooled .. fainted .. and went to watch everything I missed about the show .. and then hook, line, and sinker .. I WAS CAUGHT IN THE DEADLY TRAP OF GHSP WORLD! And now I don't think I'll ever leave!!!!!!!!!!! :D And then I found out about IF  .. came to GF .. saw how absolutely fun it was and then joined cuz I just HAD to share my views and join in the masti! :)

That's my story as you wanted to know :D

Z
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good Morning Darlings 🤗
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Girls.

Through all this is the notorious 'gana wala' Dev.  He reminds me of a sugar cane juice maker from India -  sorry for the SS -Dev fans here !!  Hes' creeping close to Geet, heh !  Tension build up !!
EBasso thumbnail
Alright it looks like I have the green signal to go home... gotta go home... pack hubby's bags.. and be back at this stupid place in less than 8 hrs... what life!!! you guys are my only saving grace.. love ya alll girls.....

bye everyone!!😍🤗
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HONEY DEW  ❤️

Ya🤗 never reply, d'ya ???  Mystery be thou name !! 

Now thats my mishti mystery's name !!
EBasso thumbnail

Dhwanz .. I was a Kekta show watcher .. then I started getting seriously tired of all the STUPID tracks .. such as people coming back from the dead, etc etc ...

then one day I saw GHSP's promo of "Mein Pregnant Hoon" and my first reaction was not a good one .. I was like boy, what crazy drama is this now? Cuz looking at the promo these questions came to mind: "Huh? Aren't they married? Don't they love each other? Why is the guy so mad? etc etc" LOL! Boy was I behind huh?

And then I cracked one day with Kektas serials and said ok time to try Geet!

And then I watched Pee Loon .. drooled .. fainted .. and went to watch everything I missed about the show .. and then hook, line, and sinker .. I WAS CAUGHT IN THE DEADLY TRAP OF GHSP WORLD! And now I don't think I'll ever leave!!!!!!!!!!! :D And then I found out about IF  .. came to GF .. saw how absolutely fun it was and then joined cuz I just HAD to share my views and join in the masti! :)

That's my story as you wanted to know :D

Z

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW such a sweeeet story.. yeah  I was wondering for a while... because star one is not usually a frequently watched channel.. so I was like if you girls are from here, how did you hear or find out about the show.. I can understand how easy it is to get hooked to the show.. just wanted to know how it all started... bahot acha kiya us kaua kekta ko tyaag diya.. good going girl@!!!