Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Shivz .. I don't find the song funny .. I find the picturization funny .... the screenplay used to be so crazy back then haha!!

Oh well .. but it's a good song though!

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Dhwanz: It's "Jo Haal Dil Ka" with Amir Khan and Sonali Bendre..

LOL Shivz .. the video may make me ROFL but it's actually a good song .. altho omg how many old songs will be used on our dear YOUNG Maaneet? 😆

I'm wondering what kind of a passionate song they'll be using in the coming track with Maaneet ... 🤔

Z

OOOOH I like that song!!! Love Sonali so I like all her songs 😛

Yeah I am very curious about what will be the nest choice of song for maneet... I have loved every single bollywood song used on them so far starting from Kurbaan hua (Even Behene de though they didn't dance to it), Kehna hi kya, pee loon, roop tera, mast mast do nain, and I am sure I missed some!!!!
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

OMG  Dhwanz .. I feel for thee!! 😳 That is a freaking long day!!

Do you work at a bank? I remember you mentioned "audits" one day .. and from what I've heard my Daddy talking about I guessed you worked at a bank ..

Z

No darling I work in aerospace!!! SW Audits !!! Audits are Done, 2 deliveries this week, another two reviews in the coming two weeks.. Crazy month of March!!!!
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Z- not so fast babes....i take my time and listen to music...stop cleanin for a while and just randomly start to dance..and sing as well..and then remember i have to clean so back to it.....blastin the music and just having fun...

hey u find that song funny? kyun?

hahaha Shivz - reminded me of my old college days... that doesn't happen any more :)😆😆😆
roseinbloom thumbnail

Dhwanz: .. Tum Se hi .. Main Agar Kahoon, Mahi Ve, Maahi, Sheila Ki Jawani, Dulhe Ka Sehra, etc  :)

And the magic of Maaneet/GurTi is that .. even if I don't like the song .. I start liking it only because they've been picturized on it ... AND AND AND they always make any song picturized on them look 100 times better than the original! Especially Pee Loon .. I hated the picturization of it ... and omggg on Maaneet ... it still send butterflies in my stomach .. esp when he kisses her .. AAAH I gotta stop talking about it or I'll faint! :P

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Hey Dhwanz .. don't mean to sound rude or anything but what's aerospace? What type of a company is it? Because I don't think it's a Canadian company so I haven't heard much about it ..

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
almost done lolz...i would have finished a lot faster if i was not busy lookin at myself in the mirror with different watches....and listenin to music lolz...will join u guys shortly
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

i am back anyone here?

roseinbloom thumbnail
Shivvzzzzzzzzzzz MOI IS HERE! :D

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin !!

It can't be Bhoot Bangla Time already!!

🤣

Sab log nikal liye patli gali se ??

Z