India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den- Maneet Devastated (Page 9)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Thanks Smita and everybody else  for the touching analysis. I had to go out and I am now waiting for the 11 pm repeat. I came immediately to check the verdict so that i get the courage to watch. Thanks.

Hi priti, deeps, shreya, sun and everybody else

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-Binge-sumaiya-Geekgodjyoti06swan20pennupalluluvsmaanSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngel

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadydeep

@Pallu.......You want a better explanation......GC had too much of dal at home......ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL

n forgot to get his pampers done!! ROFLROFL

NO offence intended pls.. Ouch

Edited by mi7chimes - 14 March 2011 at 11:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-GeekgodMishtyShonapalluluvsmaanswan20

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Originally posted by spshastr

Pallu what explanation do you want for a yellow pant?ROFL

kaydeep came close to itROFLROFL

Ashu, naah! I dont buy your explanation too!ROFL

come on! try!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL Its not that hardROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16GeekgodRageOfAnAngelMishtyShona

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

@Pallu.........he had some trumeric milk, just in case he gets a cold from doing uchal khud in the green water, but then you know what water does right? Sometimes   gives you uncontrollably urge to...........LOL

Hence the yellow pantsROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84polly23Bingeserialwatcher16Sigmapalluluvsmaanswan20Cute_Ash

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

watched the epi.......beautiful execution & fantastic acting....ClapClapClap.....no melodrama....just plain simple portrayal of pain & anguish which instantly touches your heart.

DD & GC......words are not enough to praise you. Maan's pain, helplessness, guilt beautifully portrayed through GCs restrained acting.....Geet's anguish, pain, despair so beautifully captured by DD......Its as if they were feeling the loss themselves...my heart went out to these two today.

heartbreaking episode....CryCryCryCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chipanjalireddyy84serialwatcher16Geekgod-sumaiya-Bingejyoti06Sigma

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I m in tears actually watching the episodeCryCry..the scene where both slept in each other's arms on the hospital bed and cried their heart out will remain a memorable scene for me forever in this seriesThumbs Up...it was beautifully captured and u can feel the extreme pain of both the characters....Why I say GHSP is still better than other soaps is because here neither there is any melodrama nor any unnecessary stretching of hospital drama nor a cliched way of doctor saying "geet can never b a mom"LOL...the pain depicted looks realistic...watching their expression u can say yes these two hv really lost something very precious...and thats why I love the show whether it goes as per my wish or not ... Smile

DD gave an award winning performance today..no doubt...the first scene where she cries her heart out and tells MSK to bring my baby back actually makes u wish for a moment that plss let MSK become a God for one day and fulfill Geet's wishCryCry...thats how powerful DD's acting wasStarStarStarStar

GC was equally complimenting DD today...I can say even he was fabulous with his restrained performance todayThumbs Up...Normally its easier for a girl to bring out her emotions in the open and cry her heart out in her man's arms.....but its the guy for whom its difficult to cry in front of all..a guy can never show his emotions in front of all ..especially in front of his wife...thats the reason I loved how he went outsidse and cried his heart out in front of Dadi but not in front of  Geet..he tried his best to hold back his tears making sure Geet does not see him cry or feel his painCry...thats why I lvoed DD's performance of flawlessly pouring her heart out to her man and GC's performance of flawlessly holding back his emotions despite feeling immense painStarStarStarStarStar

The episode in terms of content hv very little to offer..but the way GC-DD hv depicted the pain of losing thier angel is what made the episode stand out todayClapClapClap

Precap actually shows a progress in the story because somewhere all 3 MSK,Dev and Geet right now r sharing the same pain and we can say that Dev-Geet r actually connected to a very strange bond ...that is the baby which is their blood....so I m glad that CVs r trying to show this complex relationship between the three characters hereThumbs Up...Mayb Dev's intention in the precap in just to console Geet because they both r sharing this same loss...but will this make MSK feel even more guilty or make him feel like a outsider there ??Ermm...Or will his love for Geet overshadow all his other insecurities ??Embarrassed....CVs hv shown a MC which is painful...some wanted it and some not...but what I can see from last 2 episodes is that they hv a planned track ahead and they r moving accordinglyThumbs Up

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

chipanjalireddyy84-Deepzz-springsserialwatcher16GeekgodBinge-sumaiya-49erFanSigmapalluluvsmaanswan20adits7MishtyShonapennuCute_Ashsun29

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@Pallu Go read again..I was editing you knowwROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodpalluluvsmaan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

jyoti, thanks for the pictures!   It takes a lot for me to cry, especially for a serial, but today I cried buckets!  Sitting at my desk in my office, I have tears rolling even as IM writing!  Im just numb at their outstanding performance today! Destructives who took away Geet's baby did well today!  Mind blowing episode all I can say!  Both looked so real and the MSK took Geet and just held her while putting to sleep is priceless!  I can't get that out of my mind!  He truly loves her! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chipanjalireddyy84-sumaiya-serialwatcher16Geekgodjyoti06swan20MishtyShonaRageOfAnAngel

Go to top