Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den- Maneet Devastated (Page 28)

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

But now, since Maan loves Geet, even Dev seems to think that Geet is special. His earlier dialogues of - Usse toh milna hi padega jisne MSK ko apne peeche aane pe majboor kar diya or uss ladki mein kuch toh zaroor hoga jisse daadi aur bor dono pasand karte hai etc. Dev might want Geet for himself now just because Maan has her Ermm

spot on Priti...HugHugHugHugHug.. I had said the same thing sometime back.... Dev can want geet in his life coz  he is convinced that Geet is special coz MSK the women hatter has fallen head over heels in love with her n also coz of the selfless love n care she bestows on MSK.. He can think that this special angle along with her love & care were meant for him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodRageOfAnAngel

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
CryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodRageOfAnAngelSigmaMishtyShona

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
shomu Hug here's some tissues too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadydeep

With regards to  NT......who was fickle , a psychotic shrew and a money grubby woman........Geet is completely her opposite.....Which man would not want an angelic, strong woman who loves him even with flaws ....and not for his money or looks......I don't blame Dev for secretly harbouring desires to have Geet for himself.......She is everything he does not have...

Hey deepika, muh ki baat cheen li tumne....Gale lag ja yaar....  Moi want the same...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodRageOfAnAngel

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i wish i could bring her baby back .....CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodRageOfAnAngelSigmaMishtyShona

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

I updated my take on page 1... waise kuch tha to nahi likhne mein...still if u feel like readint it, please do....

Pasting it again here...

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Why does Drashti act so well????

The episode had little in terms of matter for analysis but it was a very very well executed episode....

the pain of Miscarriage was soooo evident .... Geet and Maan aka Drashti and Gurmeet did such a fab job with the acting...

The CVs of GHSP dont fail to surprise me..unlike most serials where post a MC the doc declares that the gal can nvr be a mom again n that she doesnt know that.... please keep her away from that.... and then the gal does mum while the guy moves away from her.... the GHSP Cvs surprised me... not that i wud hv expected anything less from them...lol

Maneet clung on to each other and expressed their pain..... Geet pleading maan to get back her baby was very very touching....

When unable to see her in pain, maan left the room..geet's insecurity that maan left her...baby left her n now maan too..all will leave her... beautifully depicted.... Geet loves maan and knows he will never leave her but that moment was a moment of acute weakness...fear of losing someone u love .... just after losing ur baby...... DD is a brilliant actress.... kudos to her...

Maan's breaking down infront of daadi.... and showing his weakness... but not showing his weakness infront of geet..... yes but he did show his grief to her... GC was very good in his restrained act..... though restrained, it totally depicted the grief of a father who just lost his child....

Geet's apology to maan for not taking care of his kid and separating him from his baby really shocked me.... That is how much she loves maan.... n she says she never gave him any happiness.... she only brings sorrows to him.... her saying this made maan totally numb.... n here he was blaming himself for leaving her alone n going.... Maaneet are a couple so in love that they blame themselves for any problems than arise in their lives...but never blame each other...

Maan-Geet sleeping together on the hospital bed feeling each other's pain was awesome..... my heart totally went out to them... well yes... i cried....

Pre Cap - Dev trying to console Geet... and maan coming there... wow.... that was a brilliant precap..... Thumbs Up

AA - acting was sad n their scene wasnt needed....
Daadi - was a bit OTT....
Gurmeet was really awesome
Drashti - was superlative in depicting the pain.....

The story and execution has been very tight for the past whole week... ... writers are doing a fabulous job and am looking forward to the story

Episode was a 9/10 .... Thumbs Up

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

chipanjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06md410pennuadits7MishtyShonashonuuRageOfAnAngel49erFansun29

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Shonuu......you too?Ouch

My pants are too tight
Giving others a fright

My shirt too clingy
Clutching my thingy

some people say  too tight are my wife's outfits
Go get a life you little nitwits

If tightness of outfits led to woman's barrenness  (I spelled it wrong earlier...I am a moron)
All of the hollywood ladies would have been childless

Edited by Geekgod - 14 March 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TSharanmi7chimesshonuuliv2laughSigma

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Swati,me a sanyasin only for MSK right nowEmbarrassed

Zhooti, U werte drooling over Nangu-pungu MSK during fire chi LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

BTW I saw the Peee Loooooooooooo seq Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile
How the hell did she have only 2 holes on her neck with all that bLEdy mERy that he sucked n dripped. I mean it should have dripped from her neck right WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgod

Go to top