Devils Den- Maneet Devastated - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyo....i saw that post....๐Ÿคฃ.....Maneet bashing has become fashion now.....people dhoond dhoond ke try finding faults in them....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@Ashu: Smart ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

@Jyoti: When was this topic? I sense jealousy =)), ab jao sojao ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
@Guys We know Maaneet/Gurti are the best but right now you all need to kindaa Control or we will get a warning๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
dance dekh ke mujhay rona agaya๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
ok i don't know what to call that dance.....the way steps were taken it looked as if it were two mice tip toing away with some cheese๐Ÿคฃ
they steps that they did, it didn't even look like they completed some of the steps and went right for the next step๐Ÿ˜•......you r supposed to finish ur steps before startin the next step....here i had no idea when they started to dance and when it ended.....

damn jyotiwa behena i have nothing to say about this dance.....

sad part is that the first few months of KMH1 was really good...what happened to these two?
I only watched the first 3 months of KMH1........but after that i thought it lost its touch....๐Ÿคข

but ever since i have watched maaneet i can never find anyone else's chemistry as powerful as theirs.๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

In KMH-1 they were original ...never tried to copy anyone....but here in the sequel I can see they r desperately trying to copy Maaneet here with Arjun giving those bedroom looks to Arohi...showing his body ..exercising ..taking shower....But thats not Arjuhi ka comfort-zone and so their chemistry is not coming out

@bold...i saw that promo....it was hilarious....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah in KMH 1 there was a certain innocence in them which was appealing.

@Neha....talking about the duo in KMH.
I got my courage back to watch both sat epi and todays epi,๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ   I never knew pain can be so nicely pictured in telly world ,  hats off to director, actor, cameraman, and Whole GHSP team for delivering such mindblowing  Emotional epis.
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญOne word for both epis Extraordinary performed by Both GC and DDโญ๏ธ  If Sat was the day for GC's Flawless acting and today was DD's Day. It's  both were competing each other to give their best and the result we witnessed the splendid  emotional on screen that makes u believe its real.  
Sat epi GC's last five minutes of silence performance said thousand words of what he was feeling and today DD's  Outburst  make me wanted to hug her ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.   The way she asked MSK to bring her baby back๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  embarked in my mind ๐Ÿ˜ญ
For the frist time MSK can't fulfil one of Geet's wish๐Ÿ˜ญ  and trying to hold him back in front of geet. then later breakdown in front of dadi was best performance from GC today.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hello everyone hugs ๐Ÿค—
Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
@jyo n swan

i have never watched part 1 of that show
seeing this ..i feel they dont know to act...
girl overacts
guy doesnt act at all 

Originally posted by gooseberry

@jyo n swan

i have never watched part 1 of that show
seeing this ..i feel they dont know to act...
girl overacts
guy doesnt act at all 

The same here ๐Ÿ˜†

we r so lucky to have GCn DD as maaneet...nazar na lage ๐Ÿ˜Š
@Anuja: Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Deeps: Be careful what you say in the den ๐Ÿ˜†

Here is some advice to the couple in KHM:

Originality is... a by-product of sincerity.  ~Marianne Moore