Devils Den- Maneet Devastated - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
i wish i could bring her baby back .....😭😭

I updated my take on page 1... waise kuch tha to nahi likhne mein...still if u feel like readint it, please do....

Pasting it again here...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Why does Drashti act so well????

The episode had little in terms of matter for analysis but it was a very very well executed episode....

the pain of Miscarriage was soooo evident .... Geet and Maan aka Drashti and Gurmeet did such a fab job with the acting...

The CVs of GHSP dont fail to surprise me..unlike most serials where post a MC the doc declares that the gal can nvr be a mom again n that she doesnt know that.... please keep her away from that.... and then the gal does mum while the guy moves away from her.... the GHSP Cvs surprised me... not that i wud hv expected anything less from them...lol

Maneet clung on to each other and expressed their pain..... Geet pleading maan to get back her baby was very very touching....

When unable to see her in pain, maan left the room..geet's insecurity that maan left her...baby left her n now maan too..all will leave her... beautifully depicted.... Geet loves maan and knows he will never leave her but that moment was a moment of acute weakness...fear of losing someone u love .... just after losing ur baby...... DD is a brilliant actress.... kudos to her...

Maan's breaking down infront of daadi.... and showing his weakness... but not showing his weakness infront of geet..... yes but he did show his grief to her... GC was very good in his restrained act..... though restrained, it totally depicted the grief of a father who just lost his child....

Geet's apology to maan for not taking care of his kid and separating him from his baby really shocked me.... That is how much she loves maan.... n she says she never gave him any happiness.... she only brings sorrows to him.... her saying this made maan totally numb.... n here he was blaming himself for leaving her alone n going.... Maaneet are a couple so in love that they blame themselves for any problems than arise in their lives...but never blame each other...

Maan-Geet sleeping together on the hospital bed feeling each other's pain was awesome..... my heart totally went out to them... well yes... i cried....

Pre Cap - Dev trying to console Geet... and maan coming there... wow.... that was a brilliant precap..... πŸ‘πŸΌ

AA - acting was sad n their scene wasnt needed....
Daadi - was a bit OTT....
Gurmeet was really awesome
Drashti - was superlative in depicting the pain.....

The story and execution has been very tight for the past whole week... ... writers are doing a fabulous job and am looking forward to the story

Episode was a 9/10 .... πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Shonuu......you too?

My pants are too tight
Giving others a fright

My shirt too clingy
Clutching my thingy

some people say  too tight are my wife's outfits
Go get a life you little nitwits

If tightness of outfits led to woman's barrenness  (I spelled it wrong earlier...I am a moron)
All of the hollywood ladies would have been childless

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Swati,me a sanyasin only for MSK right now😳

Zhooti, U werte drooling over Nangu-pungu MSK during fire chi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW I saw the Peee Loooooooooooo seq 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
How the hell did she have only 2 holes on her neck with all that bLEdy mERy that he sucked n dripped. I mean it should have dripped from her neck right
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

MSK, you should better know there are many more hot, sexy men in market now who can give you a run for money🀣🀣🀣 So stop blowing your own trumpet all the time🀣

Mera trumpet hai... mere marzi... ! HAAN!! 😑

nyways.. hayeee bewafaaaa,

tune jise aaj wafa diya..
kal woh bhi banega hawa ka  Halwa!! poor he... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by shonuu

😭😭😭

Kya hui guruji???? Ur Baalkalakaars ditched u?????
Geeks why were you sleeping yday!!!!

Shomu same here, your making me all depressed again
oh.. i hate these serials.. and the makers are morons.. they always create a hype for something which they know  will never happen...
@PArm...seriously, I missed out on a LOT of fun didn't IπŸ˜†

@Shonuu.....Take it easy dudeπŸ€— 
Originally posted by shonuu

oh.. i hate these serials.. and the makers are morons.. they always create a hype for something which they know  will never happen...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Gouri:Awesome takee😳