Devils Den- Maneet Devastated - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Jyo, MSK gonna fulfill Gith's wish very very soon🤣 My squirrel just hushed this taaza taaza khabar🤣
@ Jo - Me too was phoot phoot ke crying. I had expected a lot of things but did not think that the minute she sees him she will hug him tight and cry her heart out. Somehow that hug said so many things today. The way both of them held on to each other was so communicative. They didn;t have to say anything at all. It was simply brilliant. 
@Pallu...........pallu to ashu, to someone

bheege honth tere pyasa dil yeh mera lage abrasa.........whatever whatever

🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
i have to go.....will be back after some time....bye all.....🤗
@Shreya....... I agree with you......The baby was a catalyst to bring two soulmates who till then were wandering in darkness..come together..........the baby was a beacon of light for both of them to unite towards common destiny.....
@ Pallu - The gator in my lake is saying the same thing. MSK will soon fulfill Geet's request 🤣

Trust u girls to make me ROFL when just a minute ago I was phoot phoot ke crying. People will think I am nuts. 🤔
Bye Shahrukh🤗

Hello Swati.....🤗

Parm .........nope, I have been very very good,🤣
@Geeky ..Its mine and pallu's thing we have the connection here..toh CHUP BILKUL CHUP...Or I will tell Bulbul you were singing bheege honth tere Pyaasa dil mera to Pallu..

@Pallu I guess you wanna sing..Pee Loon Tere Neele Neele naino se shabnam Pee Loon tere gheele gheele honthon se Khoon🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Deeps - Really. What a moron they made Arjun in the show. How the hell does he understand what Geet is going through? 

Seriously, this week I was to see an Arjun-Dev confrontation. U think I will get it?
@ Jyo I'm the same as you right now, I know it's not reel but that doesn't stop me crying and wanting to hug Geet either

@ pallu your squirrel 😕😆

all these songs for Ashu, what is mishti going to say ashu 😆

Shreya nice observation