Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

14th March Written Update -DONEE (Page 3)

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !Embarrassed

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thanks a tone for the update.
KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

great episode again just wish the servant came a little later so we could have got arohi to admit her true feelings. but maybe we might get bigger and better confession from both arjuhi in a place where no-one disturbs them.

overall i liked todays episode though i think there is not any episode i dont like but talking of today's episode  arohi's feelings were clearly visible just dont know why arjun was'nt getting the hints she was dropping. but both of them did a great job but i think arohi ruled today .i liked how she blackmailed arjun to take her along.when she does this she really seems the dons wife she has a way of getting what she wants which i really like.i guess it's what most wifes want and are good at persuading their husbands.

and how arjun said she will have to take care of herself i mean i liked how he said it and we know why he said it but we also know if any situation   does arrive where arohi is in danger he wont be able to leave without helping her he loves her so much.so why say something you wont be able to stick to.

they both are so protective for each other yet are still trying to block their feelings.so we need a situation to arise like this adventure trip both are going for where the feelings will come out in the open.

love u 2 karan and kritika.keep rocking
781s Groupbie
781s
781s

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
  • Arjun sayss okkk you can go but tumhari jaan ke zimedaari meri nahi hogii. Arohi says tohh phir kiski hogiii. Arjun says mujeh nahi pati.. Arohi says no seriously answer mee kiski hogii. Kuch tohh bhulaa kabhi to buloo. Ise ziyaadi mein ...Arjun steps back and says i will pick you up do paher ..

• Pls any one translate me english
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
^^ check the previous pagee.. page 2. i translated itt
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thank you wida..great update..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
woahh widu, all detailed and everything .. good job =)
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
^^ heheh yeahh..lol gosh it reminded me of myyy kis deh mein time beginngin of it.. was written updater..lol
i knwo i alwasy do detailed i dont know how to write is hor tim very bad in writing short stuff heheh

welcoem evryonee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index