Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2 (Page 8)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
i think it's the butler who gave us the opportunity for tomorrow's sagai.... not that i think Arjun would have said anything to Arohi even if he was not interrupted... cuz he did signal the butler to go away... so he had the chance to do anything he wanted IF he really wanted to ..... but he didn't ... i think he's gonna find out tomorrow that Dhondhu loves Archu and he's gonna think Arohi was in fact talking about Dhondhu while pakdofying his neck.....sagai incident puts me off a bit from thinking further on this point but... this is after all Arjuhi n u can never say...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Hug roshu true nah the 15 march has come

hmm celebratin 100th episodes mean something else too

uno what i am meaning nah akshuWink - Nish hume bhi bathao pls... 

i was thnking to celebrate this by each of us share our favourite scene and talk about it

say what - fav scene.. hmm i'm not thinking that straight right now, but then again i don't know when i ever did... so i guess i'm game....

Edited by roshaniD - 14 March 2011 at 7:31pm
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
o roshu, i will be kicked out if i gonna write this here

huh 100 episodes also mean like only another 75-100 episodes remained in kmh2Wink when karan said the show will beround 180-200 episodes

was thinking about that and now with ''all on the green way'' not much thing remain concept wised but they can always start a new journey if creative team wants on this couple itself which is for the moment least light on but it can be

aksh4IF

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
true Nish... after the realization n truly accepting each other as husband and wife.. there's nothing much left, story wise.... i really don't want it to drag after this like other serials.... better they end it and come back in another couple of months as KMH 3 .... please don't bash me for saying it..Embarrassed

but there's still a long way to go... that's why i think it would be ideal right now if the Ullus come and take Arohi away from the singu house..... not that Arohi needs any more realising on her part on their love... but Arjun sure does...but the fact remains that once Arohi leaves the Singu house LKL's entry is inevitable na....i don't know... i really don't want more cameos in the drama but.. if we need it to stick around a bit longer, nothing much we can do either....
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

true Nish... after the realization n truly accepting each other as husband and wife.. there's nothing much left, story wise.... i really don't want it to drag after this like other serials.... better they end it and come back in another couple of months as KMH 3 .... please don't bash me for saying it..Embarrassed

but there's still a long way to go... that's why i think it would be ideal right now if the Ullus come and take Arohi away from the singu house..... not that Arohi needs any more realising on her part on their love... but Arjun sure does...but the fact remains that once Arohi leaves the Singu house LKL's entry is inevitable na....i don't know... i really don't want more cameos in the drama but.. if we need it to stick around a bit longer, nothing much we can do either....

no bashing from for u roshu.. i am myself thinking that.. i wud rather have beautiful memories of this season and a blockbuster ending than have it extended jus so we can enjoy it for longer time..Embarrassed

KMH3 .. depends on karan n kritz i suppose.. obviously they dun wanna spend all their career on sequels of KMH.. they have already mentioned the same in some interview..
KSA has to act now n take arohi away..with arohi heartbroken that arjun dint understand in time. n that hez still open to LKL idea.. here arjun actually did understand..but RPS.. was affecting his thoughts.. 
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
n then arohi can sing.. "mere piya gaye rangoon, wahan se kiya hai telephone...tumhari yaad satati hai".. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishroshaniD

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
no bashing from my side too roshu

and like aksh said i think it is time that karan and kritika will like to experience new roles and for me,lol more for kritika who has to complete her enrol studies and wish best of luck to her on that.

so not so sure of kmh3 bt  pretty sure of ekta bang on a new jodi in some years to come and hope like hiten gauri, we see karan and kritika in others of her shows too in different roles

aksh4IF

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
hi and byee guysHug...just popped in to see how it's going...yeh kya...only page 8 Shocked

Go to top