Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2 (Page 35)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
kuki, lets keep the angry emoticons in this lounge.. let ppl celebrate in teh new one..!! wat say?

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by kavyasam

@aksh,   kuki  -   I am glad  she  took that ring away ,    it  was selected

by  dhondz for archi  ,   she  will wear the one  arjun   buys  for her .  

plus  she  didnot want to take it off  first ,   she takes it off only when

she finds out it  was  dhondz's.    Arjun  ko  jab pata chalega  he will

be  more than happy that she took off that  stupid dhondz choice.   

arjun  should  show  more  anger  now  so that  she will  bakofy all the

truth hence revealing him of this agony. 
No Kavya, what matters is that.. arjun ne use woh ring pehnayi thi.. isse koi fark nahin padta ring kiske liye thi.. vaise to showroom mein itni sari rings hum try karte hai!! that doesn't matter to me at all.. it was so heart wrenching to see arjun heart broken!! he truly was so happy abut it aur woh aaj kuch kehta bhi arohi se apne dil ki baat but she had to spoil everything!!

even if I agree with ur thought!! chalo maan lete hai she did good by taking it off.. she should have first let arjun know.. aare baad mein bhi bata deti to chalega.. but here.. she's sort of blaming him for being angry or unresponsive to her!! what does she expect after doing something like this!! he deserved an explanation from her for sure!!

I agree with u that now.. arjun should completely ignore her.. no response to her at all!! be full of anger on her.. so that she would bakofy & even arjun would confront her abut it in anger!! so that she could realize.. how much her actions hurt & affect him.. she always does everything without giving much thought!! kabhi to kuch akal se kaam le sakti haina.. & then she'll go try & save him from goons.. poor guy!! would be so confused.. I agree with arjun from his point of view.. she's such a two timer!! hum jante hai she doesn't love dhondu but arjun to nahin janta na yeh baat.. it obvious for him to think this way!!

ditto!! arohi yeh baat jaanti hai ki arjun ko kaunsi baat chubti hai.. she very specifically knows that arjun is jealous of dhondz spot in her heart.. n she voluntarily chose to let that jealousy grow.. how can she complain now!! usne khud arjun se kaha ki woh dhondz se pyar karti hai... arjun,how much ever perceptive he is, is NOT a mind reader.. obviously hez allowed to be upset about this surely!!
Aksh.. meri kaal ki MU wali baat sach ho gayi.. but I didn't expect Arohi to create this MU this brutally!! I'm glad Jay is soon gonna find out abut this.. he's gonna be true arjuhi saviour!! aur yeh dhondu.. dekha isiliye I have super disliked him from episode 1.. I have never ever like him at all.. he proved me write today!! AngryAngry lucha, kamina, kanjus!! jaake ek nayi ring nahin la sakta tha!! how could he.. Angry

so, Aksh!! hum dono jo bhi baat karte hai na woh sach ho jati hai.. abse dhyan rakhna padega as to what we discuss.. me to antaryami for now!! hope baaki ki saari baatein hamari.. woh bhi saach ho jaye.. not just the disastrous ones!!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

kuki, lets keep the angry emoticons in this lounge.. let ppl celebrate in teh new one..!! wat say?
I agree with that.. isiliye I didn't put anything abut the epi there!! don't wanna ruin the fun..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Aksh.. just read ur writeup for 100th epi celebration!! wonderfully written.. truly truly awesome!! loved it.. & have to say DITTO!! LOL but very well written!! ClapClapClap

aur.. Rosh!!! Congrats girl.. chal aab jaldi aa ja... hum sab wait kar rahe hai.. special intezaar Evil Smile

once ppl res.. u can ditto it.. Wink
LOLLOL will definitely ditto it then!! ROFL
Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Aksh nicely written 4 da 100th epi celebration.......totally agree wiv u nd luved it.....Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IF

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hiiiieee ppl.....can i pleez join in d anger.....AngryAngryAngryAngry
i hate arohi....n dhondhu aswell....4m d very beginning....jay is so much better.....

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kavyasam

@aksh,   kuki  -   I am glad  she  took that ring away ,    it  was selected

by  dhondz for archi  ,   she  will wear the one  arjun   buys  for her .  

plus  she  didnot want to take it off  first ,   she takes it off only when

she finds out it  was  dhondz's.    Arjun  ko  jab pata chalega  he will

be  more than happy that she took off that  stupid dhondz choice.   

arjun  should  show  more  anger  now  so that  she will  bakofy all the

truth hence revealing him of this agony. 
No Kavya, what matters is that.. arjun ne use woh ring pehnayi thi.. isse koi fark nahin padta ring kiske liye thi.. vaise to showroom mein itni sari rings hum try karte hai!! that doesn't matter to me at all.. it was so heart wrenching to see arjun heart broken!! he truly was so happy abut it aur woh aaj kuch kehta bhi arohi se apne dil ki baat but she had to spoil everything!!

even if I agree with ur thought!! chalo maan lete hai she did good by taking it off.. she should have first let arjun know.. aare baad mein bhi bata deti to chalega.. but here.. she's sort of blaming him for being angry or unresponsive to her!! what does she expect after doing something like this!! he deserved an explanation from her for sure!!

I agree with u that now.. arjun should completely ignore her.. no response to her at all!! be full of anger on her.. so that she would bakofy & even arjun would confront her abut it in anger!! so that she could realize.. how much her actions hurt & affect him.. she always does everything without giving much thought!! kabhi to kuch akal se kaam le sakti haina.. & then she'll go try & save him from goons.. poor guy!! would be so confused.. I agree with arjun from his point of view.. she's such a two timer!! hum jante hai she doesn't love dhondu but arjun to nahin janta na yeh baat.. it obvious for him to think this way!!

ditto!! arohi yeh baat jaanti hai ki arjun ko kaunsi baat chubti hai.. she very specifically knows that arjun is jealous of dhondz spot in her heart.. n she voluntarily chose to let that jealousy grow.. how can she complain now!! usne khud arjun se kaha ki woh dhondz se pyar karti hai... arjun,how much ever perceptive he is, is NOT a mind reader.. obviously hez allowed to be upset about this surely!!
exactly Aksh!! Arjun is not a mind reader.. he does well with arohi though.. but still when it comes to matters of heart.. one has to be transperent with his/ her love!! bcoz a little bit of wave can disturb the blissful peace of the shore!! which is what happened here.. arjun with all his heart lived that moment.. & arohi too.. but she didn't think abut him at all while taking off the ring!! which is what hurt arjun a lot!! now.. he was coming around his emotions since last epi.. today he had totally melted untill this MU!! so, now it would again be hard to get him to melt.. bcoz every time he trust arohi.. she breaks his heart into million pieves.. even if it's unknowingly!! grrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I can't tell u how much I'm disappointed in her.. though I can still see positive light but phir bhi.. this was totally avoidable by her.. by having a little convo with arjun after or before taking off the ring!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
nahi kuki, mennu dhondz se koi problem nai... hez truly in love with archi.. n so he wants that ring back.. which is acceptable to me.. arre.. usne toh store me bhi jay se ladayi ki thi na.. toh obviously he has some value to that ring.. aur bechare ke toh vaise hi dil tuta hua hai.. archi ne iske balloon me kaanta jo laga diya.. by saying she wasnt pulling a ddlj!! 

but arohi ki akal kya ghaas charne gayi hai?? i knew it when dhondz found that ring.. this was gonna happen.. n teri baat sach ho hi gayi.. 
n from now on u n me discuss the story trak on FB.. i dun want any more of our nitemares coming to life!! diablo smiley
saare MUs.. ek se battar ek!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top