Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2 (Page 3)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hey guys, eise hi bore horahi thi toh socha take likhu.....hope you guys like it...Wink

First of all loved the fact that it started from where they left off last Friday Thumbs Up….. got to watch the scene again… awesome…Clap

And then bua came …Shhhhh sunne do…and she handed the plate to bua. LOL.but I'm so glad Bua didn't interrupt that time, n simply went away… and then Arjun again broke the scene.. D'ohyeh baar baar eisa kyu karta hai??Ouch Arohi ki saat bhi aur humare saat bhi….Ouch

Love love love Jay's parents even more Hug… I like the fact that they spoke abt the Divorce ….BG music and the expressions were awesome there…

ROFL Radio show aur in dono…. Bilkul salaam Namaste ki tharah hoga…ROFL.but hope not..Wink

Loved Jay today…. He's too good… seriously hope he will not be heartbroken at the end of this track… he's genuinely too sweet and glad he's Arjun's friend…..

Cameraman ki chakkar mein bechare Jay ka toh koi bhi shaadi ki pictures nahi honge…LOL then again, picture thabhi ho jab shaadi ho na…. we'll just have to wait n see I guess…

Got to love bua… When she blurted out that Arohi loves Arjun to KSA, in a way I was worried that, KSA got to know this he would do something to bring Arohi home soon… but aaj ke baad toh Bua ko maafi… she simply can't contain her feelings.. and aaj bhi wahi kia.. she told Arohi what we wanted to tell her for so long.. so thanks a lot bua, iss mahaan kam keliyeClap… hume toh laga Raj karenge, but I guess something like this coming from a grown up would make much bigger of an impact na…

Arohi tuje sirf Arjun ki aadat hai…(Aur hume sirf Arjuhi kiWink ). Kya line hai bua…. Thousand kisses and hugs to you for that…. Dialogue writers are getting better with each episode.. kudos to them….Clap

Muje lagtha hai tumhe iss bare mein seriously sochna chahiye… yes Arohi hume bhi yehi lagtha hai….tum hai hi intelligent, toh isske bare mein bhi socho please…

Loved the whole scene when Arjun came in to the room.. Kritika did a fab job of first being confused and then pretending to be asleep and anticipating Arjun's pyaar…. Loved how Arjun sneakily tried to watch Arohi's pics on TV…Arjun bhudduraam… kab sudrega…. Wife paas mein hai and TV pe pictures dekta hai…..D'oh

Goodnight Arohi….that line said it all.. Though that' s not what Arohi was expecting…LOL

Awwee Raj n Romit are sweet…. Actually dekha jaaye toh har kisi ke saat jab Raaj hota hai.. woh apne aap sweet ho jatha hai… even chote dadaji….LOL

I think tum dono ko rehearsals karna chahiye…. Chota packet bada dhamaka bilkul sahi hai…

Chote chote hints – usne mere peit par bhukka mara tha, aur likdiya tha desk par Raj not allowed.. too good … Raj tu meri desk par allowed hai aaja… (Chandni sorry ji)

When Arjun said "Koi toh problem hogi tumare zindagi mein" I was like problem toh tum hi ho Arjun.. but Arohi ne eisa kaha nahi… but I loved what she did as well…LOL

During Arohi's dialogues stupid romit didn't realize but raaj did n got up n left.. but he came for the toast.. Very natural tha…CVs khabhi khabhi detailing pe dhyaan raktha hai.. iss baath pe kushi hai.

When she said "toh phir woh kisi aur se shaadi kyu kar raha hai, how could he do this to me??"  I was thinking, jab Arjun ko yeh patha chale ga ki Dhondhu Archana se pyaar kartha hai and not Arohi se, kahi woh yeh na soche ki Arohi was again talking about dhondhu here. But because we know the engagement is gonna happen I'm not that worried..Confused phir bhi Arjun ka koi bharosa nahi hai….Ouch

RPS ka bhi timing uncanny hai…. But I don't think even if was given the opportunity Arjun would have said anything to Arohi at that time…. As Kuki said he's a man of Actions… but hamesha slow motion mein kyu hote ho yaar…kabhi toh Arohi ki speed mein aake kuch karna….Angry

Ok the last bit…. Kya kahu… loved it to bits.. thoda sad tha.. but awesome bhi tha.. Karnika is too good…

Oppsy have to go will come back n edit the last bit

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everSHIKHA19channi_starNelz..rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamMariaa.SGsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
res

loved the epi today...another intense epi...just loved it alot...Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starNelz..love_kukiroshaniDrasika_DSsujal_kashishshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Hey Pooja,

I just read the long extended list of nominations now.. but the thing is with this list, the rule# 1 is not gonna work.. at least not for me... even with the 1st 10 categories the 1st time, I left one category blank because it would have been the same name being nominated more than 2 times.. so, with this list it's impossible to nominate anyone. Also, I wouldn't want to nominate the wrong person only because of that rule.. so what if it's same person repeatedly!! it would be unfair.. just my thought.. i don't know if anyone else agrees!!
let me know if we still go by the previous rules!! Smile but again.. I super loved the idea of celebrations.. also, sorry for not sending a VM because I can't make one.. nor even a siggy or anything.. so, I'll have to stay out of that contest!! Confused

hey...alright so there are quite a few members here LOL I am sure u can find people to nominate
and if u can't then u can leave it blank Embarrassed
this is all just for fun, hopefully nobody takes Gauri of ML too seriously LOL

and the other contest LOL it's okay, we want the other makers to send stuff AngryLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..kavyasamaksh4IFsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Originally posted by love_kuki

Hey Pooja,

I just read the long extended list of nominations now.. but the thing is with this list, the rule# 1 is not gonna work.. at least not for me... even with the 1st 10 categories the 1st time, I left one category blank because it would have been the same name being nominated more than 2 times.. so, with this list it's impossible to nominate anyone. Also, I wouldn't want to nominate the wrong person only because of that rule.. so what if it's same person repeatedly!! it would be unfair.. just my thought.. i don't know if anyone else agrees!!
let me know if we still go by the previous rules!! Smile but again.. I super loved the idea of celebrations.. also, sorry for not sending a VM because I can't make one.. nor even a siggy or anything.. so, I'll have to stay out of that contest!! Confused

hey...alright so there are quite a few members here LOL I am sure u can find people to nominate
and if u can't then u can leave it blank Embarrassed
this is all just for fun, hopefully nobody takes Gauri of ML too seriously LOL

and the other contest LOL it's okay, we want the other makers to send stuff AngryLOL

Thanks for replying Pooja!! will try & see if others fit in..Smile otherwise would leave it blankWink

Other contest!!LOL Others makers!!LOL buck up before Pooja gets AngryLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
updated mine on page 2 Big smile

good takes every 1 . n rest update soon.

@nisha love ur take ..age of wisdom point is so true ..n fate thing wid kismat track ..absltly bang onThumbs Up ..n i thin
k ur prediction is right .Wink

@roshni ur confusion is scary lol ..but no i think this time arjun knows that she is talking abt him not dhondu . n i m hope it will remain same.Smile

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 14 March 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishNelz..roshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxshibz

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
lounge ko kya hua...... sirf 3 pages???? kaha hai sab????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
updated my  post on page 2.  sry  went on quite long .  

Loved the takes everyone, 

@nisha -  kismat connection is full on LOL  and his brilliant tyags are well noticed by arohi LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishNelz..rasika_DSaksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashishshibz

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
hey kavya...... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Go to top