Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2 (Page 21)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Originally posted by love_kuki

Hey Pooja,

I just read the long extended list of nominations now.. but the thing is with this list, the rule# 1 is not gonna work.. at least not for me... even with the 1st 10 categories the 1st time, I left one category blank because it would have been the same name being nominated more than 2 times.. so, with this list it's impossible to nominate anyone. Also, I wouldn't want to nominate the wrong person only because of that rule.. so what if it's same person repeatedly!! it would be unfair.. just my thought.. i don't know if anyone else agrees!!
let me know if we still go by the previous rules!! Smile but again.. I super loved the idea of celebrations.. also, sorry for not sending a VM because I can't make one.. nor even a siggy or anything.. so, I'll have to stay out of that contest!! Confused


hey...alright so there are quite a few members here LOL I am sure u can find people to nominate
and if u can't then u can leave it blank Embarrassed
this is all just for fun, hopefully nobody takes Gauri of ML too seriously LOL

and the other contest LOL it's okay, we want the other makers to send stuff AngryLOL


Thanks for replying Pooja!! will try & see if others fit in..Smile otherwise would leave it blankWink

Other contest!!LOL Others makers!!LOL buck up before Pooja gets AngryLOLLOL

hehe.. dun worry Pooja.. MLSA hai na.. humara hummer kis din kaam aayega.. Wink

suno suno ML walon.. get ur creative juices flowing.. dikhado sabko, KMH se, Arjuhi se, Karanika se aur last but not the least, ML se Kitani Mohabbat Hai.. get those siggies, VMs n all ur creative talents going... jaaaago!!!

@kuki, yeh le.. 

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
n then she said this
@Aksh - waaahhh are u auditioning for the next radio jockey like Raj? ROFLROFL 

n then i said i shud be nominated for jay of ML
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

btw.. aksh!! I'm not gonna like ur posts anymore LOL kaal ke liye bacha ke rakh rahi hoon!! varna kaal vat lag jayegi.. won't be able to like ur's at all!! LOL

kuki partner.. we dun need to like the posts.. ek hi toh likhte hain.. toh its like am liking my own posts Wacko
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Originally posted by love_kuki

Hey Pooja,

I just read the long extended list of nominations now.. but the thing is with this list, the rule# 1 is not gonna work.. at least not for me... even with the 1st 10 categories the 1st time, I left one category blank because it would have been the same name being nominated more than 2 times.. so, with this list it's impossible to nominate anyone. Also, I wouldn't want to nominate the wrong person only because of that rule.. so what if it's same person repeatedly!! it would be unfair.. just my thought.. i don't know if anyone else agrees!!
let me know if we still go by the previous rules!! Smile but again.. I super loved the idea of celebrations.. also, sorry for not sending a VM because I can't make one.. nor even a siggy or anything.. so, I'll have to stay out of that contest!! Confused


hey...alright so there are quite a few members here LOL I am sure u can find people to nominate
and if u can't then u can leave it blank Embarrassed
this is all just for fun, hopefully nobody takes Gauri of ML too seriously LOL

and the other contest LOL it's okay, we want the other makers to send stuff AngryLOL


Thanks for replying Pooja!! will try & see if others fit in..Smile otherwise would leave it blankWink

Other contest!!LOL Others makers!!LOL buck up before Pooja gets AngryLOLLOL

hehe.. dun worry Pooja.. MLSA hai na.. humara hummer kis din kaam aayega.. Wink

suno suno ML walon.. get ur creative juices flowing.. dikhado sabko, KMH se, Arjuhi se, Karanika se aur last but not the least, ML se Kitani Mohabbat Hai.. get those siggies, VMs n all ur creative talents going... jaaaago!!!

@kuki, yeh le.. 

aabe.. yeh to meri hi ranting hai!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aab samjh gayi!! Thanks.. ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

n then she said this
@Aksh - waaahhh are u auditioning for the next radio jockey like Raj? ROFLROFL 

n then i said i shud be nominated for jay of ML

lolzz.. LOL very true!! tu jay ban!! .. mein to Arjun se hi khush hoon!! DON!! Evil Smile ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

btw.. aksh!! I'm not gonna like ur posts anymore LOL kaal ke liye bacha ke rakh rahi hoon!! varna kaal vat lag jayegi.. won't be able to like ur's at all!! LOL

kuki partner.. we dun need to like the posts.. ek hi toh likhte hain.. toh its like am liking my own posts Wacko

ROFL jitani baar hum ditto likhte hai na ek din mein ek doosre ke posts ke liye.. utni baar to maine kabhi god ka name bhi nahin liya!! ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 18323

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
DancingDancingDay DreamingDay DreamingBig smileBig smile
Big smileDay DreamingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiaksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Ari!!! HugHugHugHugHugHug
tu aa gayi!! after so long..

btw.. congo for our KMH's century!! DancingPartyDancing


Edited by love_kuki - 15 March 2011 at 12:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 ... Updated 27/08/10!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: aftvjunkie   Replies: 76   Views: 32505

aftvjunkie 76 32505 16 March 2011 at 11:23am by ipkknd06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index