Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2 (Page 20)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

then there will be the separation track.. which i think is well needed.. nahi toh kaise prove karenge ki KITANI MOHABBAT HAI.. then we can have a grand reunion Wink

but wats confusing to me is.. the 7day deadline for the jay-dhondz-archi trak.. if the wedding is in 7 days.. n we know this wedding wont happen...so then arjun will obviously find out that archi married dhondz n not jay.. in which case his MU shud clear abt arohi.. then kya? arohi at ullus n arjun at singus.. still married.. but abt to divorce!! then will bua, DJ n daddi pool together their cupidity.. n get them back together??

abut the 7 day deadline.. I think by the end of this wedding track in 7 days.. arjuhi would realize their love for eachother!! that's for sure.. though the separation track has to come & will come according to me.. so, lets take it this way.. after 7 days - arjun's MU abut arohi not loving dhondu is clear.. so, now he knows arohi loves him.. or may be an incling that she still loves him!! now comes the family factor.. clearly both the families don't want this relation.. so, arohi might be forced to go back to her house.. n bcoz arjun hasn't confessed till now, she might just leave even though gives a clear hint & intention to arjun that she doesn't want to!! also, on the other side.. singhu family desperately want arohi to leave & r forcing arjun for LKL thing.. arjun clearly loves arohi.. though being the slow poke & confused one is still hesitating abut his confession.. so, when arohi tells him she'll have to leave & she would be expecting arjun to stop her.. but he couldn't becoz of another MU that CV's might creep in or may be bcoz of his dad/ family pressure.. won't confess & would have to let her go for the moment!!
Comes the separation track.. both in diff houses.. this would then clearly make them see their life without each other & their imp in other life!! would prove to be a boon for them.. this would then lead to their grand REUNION & proof as to Kitani mohabbat hai for each other!! phew.. kitana likhti hoon mein.. finally done!!

ditto ROFLROFLROFL

but truly thats how am imagining it too.. but for the kitani mohabbat haii  proving part.. i wud luv it if there is some suspense involved.. in fact i wud luv it if they took the climax of mina's FF.. in that.. we had gauri loosing it finally and trying to shoot arohi.. and arjun saves her from the bullet.. in front of her entire family.. n they have to finally accept that police walon ki family ho kar bhi they cudnt do what arjun did for her.. n all.. it wud be such a slap on KSAs face.. but then i want it to somehow be a slap on RPS too.. so CVs do some brainstorming.. get some thriller, suspense.. for the reunion.. something preferably involving a heck load of glycerin, n some bullets, knives, a couple of more crazy kalias., more punches to rajvir, and quite a few to gauri' royally, maniacal laughter from RPS n more matarani prayers from daddi.. wat else kuki??

Aksh!! OMG.. I sware.. I had this same thought.. actually dream abut how gauri's truth would come out! though I haven't read Mina's FF abut it.. but from what u wrote here.. i think she has thought abut it the same way.. I imagined that somehow arjuhi would have to live in arohi's house together.. they would be all lovey dovey by then.. this would make gauri jealous in rage & would try to kill arohi with gun!! but arjun the saviour would save her & bring this truth out in front of everyone! Also, arjuhi would already be knowing by then that gauri pushed rashi down & would be acting all the while just to bring her truth out by herself!! they would come to know it from the DVD confusion that bhlakkad mamaji has created!! arjuhi would decide to watch the functions of arohi-chiku wedding on Raj's insistance bcoz he would be living with them too.. that's when they would come across that DVD!! voila!! but would keep mum.. & be all lovey dovey to jalaofy gauri purposely.. & she would blurt out the truth in rage!! this would be a slap on Rajvir's & KSA's face!!

Also, when for some reason arjun decides to stay at Arohi's house.. RPS & family would disapprove of it.. but arjun bound by his love would rebel & support arohi.. that would be a slap for RPS!! chal teri 2 iccha's to maine poori kar di!! LOL

what else.. add matarani prayers from amrit too!! LOL remember her prayers r a boon for us.. bas unhe kaho ke woh mangte rahe.. & instead hamari wishes poori karti rahe matarani!! LOL
aare u forgot the major thing.. heck loads & loads of romantic sizzling love seq's from arjuhi!! aab saari mystery, action ke saath humein bhi to pyaar ka dose milna chahiye na saath saath to keep our dreamland full!! Wink & our besharmi thoughts running!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

ditto Aksh!! he's still not truly convinced with her love for him.. kyunki bechare ne kitane papad bele the only for her!! lekin madamji mani nahin thi na!! aur uske ghar aake bhi jeena haram kar diya hai uska.. bas 1-2 din se hi to thodi positivity dikha rahi hai.. so, it's gonna take time for him to sink her positive love feelings for him into his mind.. aab ekdam se woh chameleon ki tarah rang badlegi to thodi na woh.. high jump marke kahega.. I was waiting for this only darling.. I love u too!! ROFL so, I was fully prepared for his chuppiness!! which he showed today.. which more than half of the members of KMH2 were annoyed abut.. par yaar becahre ko thoda waqt to do!! arohi madam ne to kamal dikha diya par.. hamara buddhuram waqt leta hai uski girgit ke rang ko pehchanne mein!! LOL

more dittos!! i am flabbergasted by her bindaas attitude.. no kidding!! sahi mein muhphat hai.. aur iski bua kuch kam nahi... kal KSA ko bol dala.. aur idhar arohi ko!!

aur apni girgit.. itna tez rang badalti hai.. baap re..!! but truly dekha jaye toh shez actually been stable in only one color.. love.. but woh nazar nahi aaraha to arjun coz iske mijaaz zara hatke hain na.. yeh pehle bhi toh kuch bol kar kuch aur kar chuki hai.. arjun iske nautanki talents se toh puri tarah vaakif hai.. n ya.. ppl at ML were annoyed by his chuppiness. me too.. but am still loving it.. its payback time arohi darling!!

truly a payback time for Arohi!! I was not at all annoyed today.. in fact I was so happy.. I had 2 sweets after watching the epi.. just bcoz arjun didn't say anything ROFL I bet if other ML members read this.. I'm dead!! *kuki hides beneath her hoody* LOL
No, but I honestly was happy with what arjun did!! Arohi can't expect him to get him to do everything her way whenever she wants!! when she wanted she ditched him for her family.. when she wanted she accused him for being Raj's father.. when she wanted she brought dhondu to make arjun jealous!! nahhh.. now it's her turn to have patience & pave her way out of the mess she made & make a road herself to her man's heart slowly but stably!! she can't expect him to follow her mind at all times!! a big NO NO Ms. Arohi!! u gotta work hard to make him trust & love u back again.. this time to make him ur's forever!!
Gosh!! I'm such a hard task master!! My poor man is gonna have roady hard time.. to make me love him!! LOLLOL but I truly believe in tit-for-tat!! I agree that relationships r based on compromise at times.. but hasty relations acoording to me doesn't last long.. jo zyada papad belte hai use hi asli khushi milti hai baad mein!! so, Arohi dear lage raho.. it's ur time to pay back now!! like u made arjun do previously!! All the very best to u from *kuki*!!

dun worry partner.. i will protect u.. hummer kis din kaam aayega.. 
not hard taskmaster at all kuki partner.. itna toh usse karna hi hoga.. humesha arjun hi kyon suffer kare.. is mohabbat ke safar me dono ko suffer karna chahiye.. nahi toh kaise chalega.. PAYBACK is sweet!!LOL

aahaa!! thanks for the protection partner!! *kuki out of her hoody now* LOLROFL lagta hai.. mein completely detox ho gayi hoon right now.. isiliye yeh pagalpan ke daure pad rahe hai.. I'm in desperate need of caffeine!! so.. will go get a coffee!! LOL our secret partner in crime of spamming & pagalpanti!! WinkWink

Ohh!! Payback is always sweet!! my favourite thing.. LOL

aaj sachi neend nahin aa rahi pata nahin kyun.. I'm so tired yet so fresh!! may be bcoz of my excitement for 100 epi completion!! Yay.. *kuki dancing again* DancingDancingDancingDancing

OK.. Coffee time!! brb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

ditto ROFLROFLROFL

but truly thats how am imagining it too.. but for the kitani mohabbat haii  proving part.. i wud luv it if there is some suspense involved.. in fact i wud luv it if they took the climax of mina's FF.. in that.. we had gauri loosing it finally and trying to shoot arohi.. and arjun saves her from the bullet.. in front of her entire family.. n they have to finally accept that police walon ki family ho kar bhi they cudnt do what arjun did for her.. n all.. it wud be such a slap on KSAs face.. but then i want it to somehow be a slap on RPS too.. so CVs do some brainstorming.. get some thriller, suspense.. for the reunion.. something preferably involving a heck load of glycerin, n some bullets, knives, a couple of more crazy kalias., more punches to rajvir, and quite a few to gauri' royally, maniacal laughter from RPS n more matarani prayers from daddi.. wat else kuki??

Aksh!! OMG.. I sware.. I had this same thought.. actually dream abut how gauri's truth would come out! though I haven't read Mina's FF abut it.. but from what u wrote here.. i think she has thought abut it the same way.. I imagined that somehow arjuhi would have to live in arohi's house together.. they would be all lovey dovey by then.. this would make gauri jealous in rage & would try to kill arohi with gun!! but arjun the saviour would save her & bring this truth out in front of everyone! Also, arjuhi would already be knowing by then that gauri pushed rashi down & would be acting all the while just to bring her truth out by herself!! they would come to know it from the DVD confusion that bhlakkad mamaji has created!! arjuhi would decide to watch the functions of arohi-chiku wedding on Raj's insistance bcoz he would be living with them too.. that's when they would come across that DVD!! voila!! but would keep mum.. & be all lovey dovey to jalaofy gauri purposely.. & she would blurt out the truth in rage!! this would be a slap on Rajvir's & KSA's face!!

Also, when for some reason arjun decides to stay at Arohi's house.. RPS & family would disapprove of it.. but arjun bound by his love would rebel & support arohi.. that would be a slap for RPS!! chal teri 2 iccha's to maine poori kar di!! LOL

what else.. add matarani prayers from amrit too!! LOL remember her prayers r a boon for us.. bas unhe kaho ke woh mangte rahe.. & instead hamari wishes poori karti rahe matarani!! LOL
aare u forgot the major thing.. heck loads & loads of romantic sizzling love seq's from arjuhi!! aab saari mystery, action ke saath humein bhi to pyaar ka dose milna chahiye na saath saath to keep our dreamland full!! Wink & our besharmi thoughts running!! LOL

right on!! actually her FF.. wat happens is u rem how KSA brought that representative to prove that arohi was being tortured.. toh her story goes that he comes back this time with gauri n rajvir too.. but yahan kya hua.. raj ne arohi arjun ko handcuff karke chabi ghuma di Wink n daddi ko revenge lena tha arjuhi se..uss photoshoot ke disaster ke liye.. toh.. unhone inka bed single bed kara diya... so they r in handcuffs with a single bed.Evil Smile to top it off.. arjun has to take his shirt off coz uspe mouthwash gir jata hai.. so u can see.. loads of potential for besharmi thoughts.. which all u missed Wink toh in the morning when gauri, rajvir n representative come.. u know . they find arjuhi in a veerrry compromising position.. with matching hickeys too.. so gauri gets enraged.. n then after that arjun tells arohi how gauri came on to him.. arohi asks him to prove it.. which he does, on camera no less.. toh arjuhi go to pardafash gauri at ulluwaliyas where gauri in a fit of pagalpan bullets arohi which arjun saves her from.. but uske baad chaku lag jati hai usko!! n then he has to stay there coz hez wounded.. it was fabulously thought n written.. isliye toh main tujhe keh rahi thi ki padh le!!

gonna go match ur coffee with mine now.. brb!!

Edited by aksh4IF - 15 March 2011 at 12:22am
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Aksh - LOL yes u can be Jay of ML, i totally forgot about him in the nominations D'oh

and no we're not at 100th ML, we all started the ML after a while...soooo i can't remember the count right now, we had done it once on FB LOL gonna have to ask the other people LOL but that is in few days i think
D'oh
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

ditto ROFLROFLROFL

right on!! actually her FF.. wat happens is u rem how KSA brought that representative to prove that arohi was being tortured.. toh her story goes that he comes back this time with gauri n rajvir too.. but yahan kya hua.. raj ne arohi arjun ko handcuff karke chabi ghuma di Wink n daddi ko revenge lena tha arjuhi se..uss photoshoot ke disaster ke liye.. toh.. unhone inka bed single bed kara diya... so they r in handcuffs with a single bed.Evil Smile to top it off.. arjun has to take his shirt off coz uspe mouthwash gir jata hai.. so u can see.. loads of potential for besharmi thoughts.. which all u missed Wink toh in the morning when gauri, rajvir n representative come.. u know . they find arjuhi in a veerrry compromising position.. with matching hickeys too.. so gauri gets enraged.. n then after that arjun tells arohi how gauri came on to him.. arohi asks him to prove it.. which he does, on camera no less.. toh arjuhi go to pardafash gauri at ulluwaliyas where gauri in a fit of pagalpan bullets arohi which arjun saves her from.. but uske baad chaku lag jati hai usko!! n then he has to stay there coz hez wounded.. it was fabulously thought n written.. isliye toh main tujhe keh rahi thi ki padh le!!

gonna go match ur coffee with mine now.. brb!!

oye hoye!! super good yaar!! aab to padhna hi padega.. I missed all the besharmi thoughts.. my seq's are always action drama based.. LOL I remember u telling me to read it.. but seriously yaar!! I have been so busy that I didn't get time to read it.. phir bhool hi gayi.. will read it sometime tomorrow.. seems very very promising!! Thumbs Up

thik hai partner!! go get ur dosage now.. so that our wavelengths keep matching!! LOL

Edited by love_kuki - 15 March 2011 at 12:31am
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Aksh - LOL yes u can be Jay of ML, i totally forgot about him in the nominations D'oh

and no we're not at 100th ML, we all started the ML after a while...soooo i can't remember the count right now, we had done it once on FB LOL gonna have to ask the other people LOL but that is in few days i think
D'oh

o ok .. gud to know!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

D'oh

aabe Aksh!! I need explanation on this!! LOL Pooja ki baat mere sar ke upar se gayi.. what is this talk abut.. I guess i missed ur ranting abut it... chal poori baat bata taki pooja ka reply samajh aaye mujhe!! LOL
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
btw.. aksh!! I'm not gonna like ur posts anymore LOL kaal ke liye bacha ke rakh rahi hoon!! varna kaal vat lag jayegi.. won't be able to like ur's at all!! LOL

Go to top