Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2 (Page 2)

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
res!!

Smile

2dez epi was awesome!!
dnt knw wre 2 start frm, wat 2 write.....i m rly touched with karanikaz acting 2de... Confused

thankz bua for making arohi realize arohi that arjun still luvs her... Clap

raj...my cutie pie...luvd the way u said c'mon mom!!!  Wink
haha!!! romit i doubt ny1 cn solve ur problem!!

arjun n arohi!!  Cry
such a emotional epi!! cud feel each n evry emotion!!!
karan n kritz..ur too gud!! no words can describe my feelings for u guyz!!

i guess the kids arjun n arohi r growing up!! they both seemed mature in 2dez epi!!  LOL

rps OuchOuchDeadDead if nything happenz 2 our arjun n arohi...v r nt gonna leave u...Ouch

good strt of the week!!! Smile

StarStarStarStarStar for the epi!!

StarStarStarStarStarStarStar............................StarStarStarStarStarStar for karan n kritz!!!
StarStarStarStarStarStarStar  for raj...

cnt wait 4 2mrw!!!

Edited by channi_star - 14 March 2011 at 10:01am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorame_4ever-anzaeram-Du_NishSHIKHA19Nelz..rasika_DSroshaniDaksh4IFglitter567kavyasam-dark.horse-sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Continued from where they had stopped on friday Thumbs Up.   Arjun  says roshini while arohi says andhera ,  contrast is their thing Thumbs Up.  Arjun ko 'arohi  ka  chera dekh kar chaand ki kami mehsoos nahi huyi'  to amavas ke raat mein bhi he could see the  light.  and  how can arohi not go into trance after listening to it Wink ,(I had left this point out on my friday's take, lekin aaj likh payi thx to the continuity Tongue)   bua aayi aur gayi  lekin  arjuhi  wanted to get to the bottom of this talk LOLEmbarrassed,  kismat  ek dusre se milati rahi Thumbs Up and then we got married,  badon ko laga ki ladka sharmaa gaya LOLEmbarrassed  lekin mujhe laga  ki  aage  yeh bhi kahenge .. 
that she will continue and say 'mujhse kaha gaya tha ki ek  raat mein uss insaan se milungi  midnight moment jo meri destiny moment ban jayegi aur mein apni life partner se mili'  and arjun kehta  'jab  mujhe pata chala ki uss din jis ladki ne meri doston ki madad ki aur jisne mujhe roka aur kaha ki mai uski  life partner , woh arohi thi ,  tab mujhe yakeen hua ki kismat hume ek dusre se isiliye mila rahi thi taki hum sari zindagi sath rahe '  Embarrassed  lekin aisa kuch hua nahi aur meri khwaish reh gayi ,  CVs Evil Smile  humari maange puri karo , aisa ek baar dono se bulvado Embarrassed

now jay's parents  once got a grip on someone wont  leave them  eh? LOL  they  want  to see more of arjuhi  romance , just like us,   so  they  are forcing them to talk about relationship and love on air Clap good idea,  right now they need this kind of pressure jitna jyada  pressure badega utna  accha hai inke blast off ke liye.   now  bua has a problem  'dhondu ne bekar  pictures kheenchi hai' ROFL  uske  hath mein  camera dete waqt test  lena tha na  ki kaise kheenchta hai LOL  aro ne bol diya aur apne rakh liya,  ullu's  ki  quality  kaha jayegi LOL.   Arjun trying  to escape  from  jay's parents gets stuck with bua,  aur 'aabbbb ' karne laga camera puchne par and khiskos from there,  that is the hint that he took aro's pics WinkEmbarrassed.  but arohi  is arohi  she  has good practice in chori now , it is baye hath ka khel to get that camera. LOL and her logic is right if the thing is in the same house how can it be called chori LOL

again scene continued from there Thumbs Up and bua is more straightforward than we thot.  she directly tells arohi that  she  has noticed love between them and  is sure about arjun.  Arohi was momentarily happy here but then again  lkl  yaad aa gayi.  but  they got their proof  on tv,  sirf aro ki pics click huye hai Embarrassed (arjun chupe rustum nikla na Star) and bua has new basis to prove her point and tells arohi to understand that arjun has become her world now and asks her to seriously think of it.  Bua was good here nice acting by her and aro's self talk was really good,  kritika good acting here. Thumbs Up.  

Arjun walks in looks at her and wants to watch tv.  and arohi wonders how come he did not look at her if he is in love,  paagal how will you know if he is luking at u or not if you pretend to sleep?  LOL.   Loved it when he switches on the tv and wants to reduce the volume so she wont wake up and then turns it off then makes sure she is still asleep and watches her pictures Embarrassed at  the same time when she is thinking if he really loved me he would be looking at me ,  this  scene  was the highlight  and  another  beautiful incident in their love story , super loved it StarStarStarStarStar.   he is satisfied with his work LOL and smiles and then whispers 'goodnight darling'  , now did she really not hear it?  her response was confusing here .  and curtain to naam ke vaaste lagane lage shayad aaj kal Clapso  that day is not far  when there wont be any need for the curtain.   and this time I think even if he by accident  puts  his arm around her ,  she wont mistake him to be Raj  because love has  entered and she cant go wrong with love. Embarrassed

again scene continued Thumbs Up this time both are looking sad,  I know why arohi is sad but why is arjun sad , usko to  biwi ki pics ki dose mil gayi thi na kal to phir dukhi kyun tha? Raj doing hw before going to school LOL and pencil box used as phone Clap kids  props are cute  and  his problem is still wahi ka wahi roll no. 11 se aage nahi gaya , but his mom encourages him to move on LOL and dad ko bhi hint mil gaya ki kuch gadbad kiya hai usne isiliye wifey is all angry and cranky LOL.   but he doesnt get the message na so requests her to share her problem LOL and  off late arohi's heart is ruling her mind and blurts out all that is bothering her ,  raj and romit cant stand this tension and escape from there,  arjun is surprised to know that he is affecting her so badly but cant understand why all of a sudden she has this new intrest in him,  both half confess that they care for each other but again aro had to hold his neck to get the truth out of him , but butler ne aake tok diya Confused.   couldnot understand karan's expressions here Unhappy,  either  he was told to look like that or he was merely not into the scene , kritika was too fast or didnot have the right angle to reach his neck so fast,  either way this particular part had less impact on me. 

Rudra arjun was good again,  now karan is back to giving his amazing expressions,  so we are going to see him go to a hotel to collect some package,  he will go with a diff name only or in disguise either way micky  ko chance mila attack karne ko Angry.   arohi  has  acquired the qualities of singu's and is getting good at evesdropping ,  and is ready to blackmail arjun in order to go with him LOL,  loved the way arjun proudly confirms ' main bhi ek gunda hoon' LOL  lekin  arohi ke samne  gundagiri nahi chali,  and he is forced to take her .   now  tmrw  we will get to see arohi protecting him and also  sagai  segement as well.  100th episode mein kuch to spl. hona hai na. 

Decent  episode today.   but  would  like to tell the team  that  editing and execution can be much better than this.  Sometimes expressions are flawless and sometimes not.   bg score today was good and apt for all scenes,  dialouges are great always  lekin yeh baar baar 'marna'  word is not so good to hear,  off late  its been used too many times.  CVs are doing great job in bringing out their love in a different way Thumbs Up, that is what is the essence of KMH , and I am proud that I am watching this show Star.   genuinely  love it Heart

-------
accha koi mujhe batao iss goldie  color  Dead se chutkara paane ke liye aur kitne posts baki hai ?   

Edited by kavyasam - 14 March 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everchandarani1Nelz..Du_NishSHIKHA19channi_starroshaniDrasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567zooni.blueAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashishshibz

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hello ppl...
Lovely episode....
M loving d way arohi is fighting for arjun...
Episode started with the arohi n arjun acting but woh mujhe ek perfect couple ki bilkul acting nai lagi bilkul sachia lagi.. It was jus perfect.. Perfect couple ..made for each other.. arjun n arohi toh bas ek dusre mein kho se gaye the... Mast scene tha..

Radio pe jane ki baat sunkar toh raj ke dimag mein mast idea aaya..he is too smart.. Sab se zyada smart hai incheezon mein
Wink
mom mujhe lagta hai aap dono ko practice karni chahiye...

M sooo loving dis track..its like very nice to see arohi fighting for arjun n also being jealous... Wink

Arohi ko problem hai ki arjun tv ko kyun dekh raha hai , i mean tv ko itni importance kyun de raha hai..mujhe kyu nai..
ye baat finally arohi ne keh hi di but fir se wrong timing fir se arjun ko bula lia rudr ne... Gosh in logon akele kyu nai rehne dete thori der...

Overall nice episode..
Rest will edit later...

Love kmh/karanika

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraDu_NishSHIKHA19channi_starNelz..rasika_DSroshaniDzooni.blueglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashishshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Shibz just post on topic that there is a note on page 2 : )

NOTE:
hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes I am back with another note LOL
okay so all of u guys i am very disappointed Cry none of u sent anything for the 100th epi celebration Angry i only got 1 VM and tehreem got few votes.

we have decided that we will be extending this to 100th ML celebration. I have lost count once again on how many we've reached, but there is alot more time for all of u. Tomorrow for the 100th epi I will be opening the thread with a little surprise Wink so keep waiting Embarrassed

and i have copy pasted from before, but there are more additions Big smile

alright so as far as the awards goes, here's the list:

So for the celebration we are conducting  an award function and some other things so that you guys can participate and show your love towards ML and KMH ( it doesnt mean other people dont love it i know they can express much better in words )

For award function we have some nominations what you guys have to do is nominate ML members for every category BUT BUT we have some rules defined for it
1) You can nominate the same person for different categories only two times that means a certain person can be nominated for one and then the other thats it not more than that.
2)If you think two members deserve the same award then write both their names both not more than two.
3)These awards are just for fun and celebrations DONOT i say DONOT take them personally and nominate people randomly not by their specific quality or something =)

So the nominations are as follows
1) Best spammer of ML
2) Best writer of ML
3) Best entertainer of ML
4) Ghajini of ML
5) Miss absent of ML
6) Lady gaga of ML
7) Bittoo sharma of ML
8) Raj of ML
9) Don of ML
10) Teacher of ML
11) Arjun of ML
12) Arohi of ML
13) Gauri of ML
14) Most boring person of ML
15) Shyest on ML
16) Dadu of ML
17) DJ of ML
18) Rashi of ML
19) Shefali of ML
20) Rudra of ML
21) Kumud of ML
22) Biggest fan of ML Tongue
23) miss/mr drama queen of ML
24) Karan of ML
25) Kritika of ML

Now after voting you guys have to pm all the nominations to  -tehreem-  and the subject must be Nominations for ML award function or just Nominations LOL
DEADLINE IS 3 DAYS BEFORE 100TH ML. yes i don't know the date, but we all will let you all know Embarrassed

PLEASE SEND IN USERNAMES NOT ANY NICKS OR REAL NAMES !!

Do vote guys its a kind request though i can order also but i chose to remain polite LOL

and the next is:

Alrightttt so the next thing we have is VM/Siggie/Avi Contest Thumbs UpThumbs Up *yes i want u to copy that emoticon* so all you creative people, get your minds working and software's rolling because you have to make some amazing VMs/Siggies/Avi!!! Dancing I know everyone is excited about this...because I am excited to watch all of them Approve 
PM me with the subject as "VM/Siggie/Avi Contest" and hmm the deadline is 3 days before the 100th ML Big smile

Maximum siggies/Avi's allowed: 3
Maximum VMs allowed: 2

soooo content is basically, 100th ML celebration VM/Siggie/Avi PartyDancing

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 14 March 2011 at 10:16am

-anzaeram-Nelz..SHIKHA19roshaniDrasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567zooni.bluesujal_kashish-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SGshibzWildestDreams

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
res

edited :-

yaaayyyyyyyClapClap AROHI FINALLY N ALMOST CONFESSED HER FEELINGS 2DAY ClapClap(though is
ke liye hubby ka gala hi kyun na pakadna padeTongueLOL)
N ALL THANX TO BUA N RAJ ClapClapClapClap

so "intelligent bua" ...came to arohi n as
ked abt arjun ...arohi denied but finally bua covinced her abt her feelings towards arjun  n samjhaoing her abt arjun's feelings 2wrds her ...wid a proof Wink..love u buaji ...Clap n thanx that u dint listen to ur allu family n thanx that u cleared all d confusion of arohi .ClapBig smile

n next thanx to raj ...this baby as we all
know is very smart so like his mom he also applied d funda of "practice " ..bcoz practice makes this couple perfect WinkLOL ..so according to his idea both started practice of radio show that how to give advice abt love n smart raj convinced her mom to ask a question n bang on she spilled all her feelings on arjun Clap (natak kab real ho jata hai inhe khud pata nahi chalta Wink) n omg arohi couldnt control herself an turned little aggressive n pakdoing his neck ...gud job ..hai to gunde ki hi biwi WinkClap

but d point is
kHADOOS or sharmeela ARJUN IS UNAFFECTED BY ALL THIS ..or may b he is trying to show that ConfusedOuch....chalo koi nahi ..tadpao tadpao ..arohi ne bhi kahan easily mana tha pehle Wink

so overall gud show :-
1. jay's mom n dad continued wid their questions n suggestions n arjun was right
kuch zyada hi impress ho gaye .WinkLOL but thanx 4 radio show idea Wink

2. camera thing was gud ..chup chup
kar pehle photo click karo n then chup chup kar dekhoWinkLOL but cvs humein ye dikhana kyun bhool gaye ..as always skipped that part ..kash dikhaya hota like last kmh when arjun was making video of her through handy camWink

3.arohi's confusion was super cute ..bichari
kya kare kya na kare ..sone ka jhoota natak hi sahi TongueLOL poor girl kya kya expect kiya but arjun ne sab par paani daal diya LOL.
waise 1 more new night dress ...n as i said on her wall also her usual clothes can repeat but not night dresses .Clap

4. brea
kfast scene was gud ..romit's problem wasLOL n raj's prob was even moreLOL but raj gave full privacy to his parents in d end ..well doneThumbs Up

5.arohi was on her jasosi mission again ..heard evrythn Wink...n than
k god cvs showed rudra n arjun's convo which i was talking abt in my last post ...i guess sm mistake there last time that's y some dialogues were also same 2day Confused but gud arohi is now behaving as typical wife ..anythn 4 hubby Clap..but arjun uff bichari ki hint bhi nahi samajh raha or jaanboojh kar nahi samajhna chahta ConfusedLOL
n rudra - Angry always arjun 4 dangerous wor
k ...meano Angry

n aage to we all
know what is going to come ..engagement n gunda scene (but again some intimacy Wink cvs ..controlLOL)

overall entertaining episode wid good dialogues ..n big progress .Clap

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 14 March 2011 at 11:44am

me_4evershiviloveskmh-anzaeram-Du_Nishchanni_starNelz..rasika_DSroshaniDglitter567zooni.blueaksh4IFkavyasamsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Res

Heeeey Friends ,Hug

Going Out With My Class
Todaaay ........So As I Came Baack Will Edit

can't Waait To Edit My Taake 
Todaay's Episode Rooox
Arjuhi/Karan & Kittu Are My Life Yaaaar LOLI'm Sure Udhaaar Bhi Maain Inke Baare Mein Hi Sochoongi LOL

I Loved The Waay In The Article It Was Written .......Arohi Deeply In Love With Arjun Day DreamingSilly
Arjun Capturing Arohi Only In The CameraLOL Shoo Sweet 
& Arohi Caring For Arjun's LifeDay Dreaming
What Else Can I Ask To God Noow ???LOL
Lovedeep Bua , I Love Yoou HugYour The Best From Alhuwalia'sHeart

Rest Coming SoooooooonBig smile

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 14 March 2011 at 10:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Nelz..rasika_DSroshaniDglitter567zooni.blueaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashishshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hey Pooja,

I just read the long extended list of nominations now.. but the thing is with this list, the rule# 1 is not gonna work.. at least not for me... even with the 1st 10 categories the 1st time, I left one category blank because it would have been the same name being nominated more than 2 times.. so, with this list it's impossible to nominate anyone. Also, I wouldn't want to nominate the wrong person only because of that rule.. so what if it's same person repeatedly!! it would be unfair.. just my thought.. i don't know if anyone else agrees!!
let me know if we still go by the previous rules!! Smile but again.. I super loved the idea of celebrations.. also, sorry for not sending a VM because I can't make one.. nor even a siggy or anything.. so, I'll have to stay out of that contest!! Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishroshaniDglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashish

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Done Dr.Basket GuptaCool

@everyone plz send your votes to Tehreem plzzzzz................!!!!Embarrassed LOL
Tehru..i'l send the rest of the entries tooo Big smile

Alright...loved the epi...:D
I love buaEmbarrassed LOL finally someone from the ulluwalia family free from ullu sickness.. talks senseLOL
ha ha...super loved Arohi..gala zor se dabaana thaTongue Arjun does not get it or hez pretending to?!Ermm Confused

aww...that was soo sweet that he captured only Arohi in the cameraLOL provided we did not see a camera in his hand denTongue

i loved it wen Arohi said that she does not have a problem with his job but cares for his lifeEmbarrassed(i think she said it in the last epiLOL)

Raj baccha was cute again...loved the breakfast table scene...Thumbs Up a serious environment...
i am soo happy that finally Arjun is back to some serious work concerned with his professionTongue
yeah...i enjoy their underground businessWink..Wink adds a little intensity/drama to the light environment..

chalo me done with the kichdi...ML wasnt moving so typed somethinLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4ever-anzaeram-channi_starNelz..SHIKHA19roshaniDrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamglitter567sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

Go to top