Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2 (Page 19)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

yeah!! arohi jaldi hi arjun ke mann ko padhlo.. so he will never need bahanas with u.. 

kuki rem.. he even called the radio just for apologizing.. but when he had to finally say it directly he did do a gud job.. bas yeh ideas usko khudko nahi aate hain!! even arohi agreed he had potential LOL

btw. .aur likkha hai maine.. padho!!LOL

Aksh.. he does have potential.. but woh idea bhi romit se manga tha.. remember flowers romit se pooch kar rakhe the & all! LOL so, he's learning but needs a lot of improvement.. don't worry arohi ke saath rehkar sikh jayega.. bechara he's trying his best!! aab arohi jaisa to kabhi nahin ban sakta.. it's not his character to be so direct.. he never opens up with anybody.. so, would be impossible for him.. arohi would have to understand him very well to know what's in her heart varna this MU's would keep going with them for ever.. I can bet.. he would never become like arohi or even close..
kehte hai na dil ki baat padhne wala koi chahiye kyunki kabhie kabhie aap apne dil ki baat zuban se nahin bol pate.. par woh baat aapki aankho mein dikhti hai.. bas padhne wala chahiye!! this is how arjun is and always will be!!

and thats what i like abt this guy!! its too good.. that part makes him more mysterious!!
usse arohi jaisa banna hi nahi.. if both r similar.. then problems arise.. their basic natures shud match n then they shud have opposing qualities to complement each other.. arjun arohi ki saari baatein jaanta hai.. toh ab arohi ki baari hai na.. obviously yeh uss jaisa chapar chapar nahi karta toh.. ankhon ko, dil ko padhna seekhna hi padega arohi ko!! aur seekh bhi jaayegi!! once she realizes the solution..phir der nahi lagayegi!!

Exactly!! they make a good couple bcoz their opposing qualities make them complement each other!! For a couple to have love & successful rapport.. it's imp for one to be a very good listener which obviously here is arjun... he hardly talks his mind.. always lets arohi do that part.. he only talks when needed & makes her see sense in his own way!! and the other partner should be a good strong speaker.. which clearly here is Arohi!! she's naive, bubbly, talkative & impulsive.. she can never keep her thoughts to herself.. she speaks her mind as oppose to arjun.. always make arjun do things her way which is what arjun likes bcoz he's used to this since childhood!! she's clearly the one.. called SAARTHI (charioteer) in their relationship!! she's bold & never hesitates to take action when needed & lives only in present.. never worry abut results while arjun on the other hand thinks 100 times before taking action.. he things big & more abut the consequences than the present!! These qualities make them complement each other so very well!!
The only thing lacking btw them is completely trust on each other.. which is due to the MU's that happened!! but trust being the 1st and foremost pillar for a relationship to exist.. it's keeping them apart but once established would always keep them together.. any nothing would come their way!! I'm seeing arohi getting into her quicker now than arjun.. she has started to trust arjun.. she knows that he can do anything for the ppl he love be it her family or her.. he can go to any extent for his loved ones!! this is developing a faith in arohi for him.. also a concern that he would get into trouble bcoz of his this nature!! while arjun still hasn's developed a trust on her.. so much has happened before that he can not still trust arohi.. bcoz previously she chose her family over him.. even now, she hasn't done anything yet, that could strengthen this bond for him!! I think the coming track where she saves him from gundas is CV's way of making arjun trust arohi now!! so, this trust factor is developing btw them now.. CV's r going gr88 right now.. they r trying to build one factor after another btw them.. rather than just make them confess all of a sudden!!

yaar.. aaj kya ho gaya hai mujhe.. I'm ranting so much!! LOL

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
hehe kuki.. ekta is known for her flair with mythology.. n we know... arjun always did need a sarthi!!LOL

ditto to ur relationship rant!! i just hope the CVs dont do this:
arohi saves him from gunde in a romantic way na.. wat if arjun misses the pt. n thinks arohi is trying to seduce him for something new again!! Shocked i think i need a mental asylum now.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

ditto Aksh!! he's still not truly convinced with her love for him.. kyunki bechare ne kitane papad bele the only for her!! lekin madamji mani nahin thi na!! aur uske ghar aake bhi jeena haram kar diya hai uska.. bas 1-2 din se hi to thodi positivity dikha rahi hai.. so, it's gonna take time for him to sink her positive love feelings for him into his mind.. aab ekdam se woh chameleon ki tarah rang badlegi to thodi na woh.. high jump marke kahega.. I was waiting for this only darling.. I love u too!! ROFL so, I was fully prepared for his chuppiness!! which he showed today.. which more than half of the members of KMH2 were annoyed abut.. par yaar becahre ko thoda waqt to do!! arohi madam ne to kamal dikha diya par.. hamara buddhuram waqt leta hai uski girgit ke rang ko pehchanne mein!! LOL

more dittos!! i am flabbergasted by her bindaas attitude.. no kidding!! sahi mein muhphat hai.. aur iski bua kuch kam nahi... kal KSA ko bol dala.. aur idhar arohi ko!!

aur apni girgit.. itna tez rang badalti hai.. baap re..!! but truly dekha jaye toh shez actually been stable in only one color.. love.. but woh nazar nahi aaraha to arjun coz iske mijaaz zara hatke hain na.. yeh pehle bhi toh kuch bol kar kuch aur kar chuki hai.. arjun iske nautanki talents se toh puri tarah vaakif hai.. n ya.. ppl at ML were annoyed by his chuppiness. me too.. but am still loving it.. its payback time arohi darling!!

truly a payback time for Arohi!! I was not at all annoyed today.. in fact I was so happy.. I had 2 sweets after watching the epi.. just bcoz arjun didn't say anything ROFL I bet if other ML members read this.. I'm dead!! *kuki hides beneath her hoody* LOL
No, but I honestly was happy with what arjun did!! Arohi can't expect him to get him to do everything her way whenever she wants!! when she wanted she ditched him for her family.. when she wanted she accused him for being Raj's father.. when she wanted she brought dhondu to make arjun jealous!! nahhh.. now it's her turn to have patience & pave her way out of the mess she made & make a road herself to her man's heart slowly but stably!! she can't expect him to follow her mind at all times!! a big NO NO Ms. Arohi!! u gotta work hard to make him trust & love u back again.. this time to make him ur's forever!!
Gosh!! I'm such a hard task master!! My poor man is gonna have roady hard time.. to make me love him!! LOLLOL but I truly believe in tit-for-tat!! I agree that relationships r based on compromise at times.. but hasty relations acoording to me doesn't last long.. jo zyada papad belte hai use hi asli khushi milti hai baad mein!! so, Arohi dear lage raho.. it's ur time to pay back now!! like u made arjun do previously!! All the very best to u from *kuki*!!

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

hehe kuki.. ekta is known for her flair with mythology.. n we know... arjun always did need a sarthi!!LOL

arohi saves him from gunde in a romantic way na.. wat if arjun misses the pt. n thinks arohi is trying to seduce him for something new again!! Shocked i think i need a mental asylum now.. ROFL

Ya, ekta & her mythology flair!! mere arjun ko bhi nahin choda usne!! LOL but no complains this time.. I'm loving the saarthi needing arjun.. varna arohi ke sahare ki zarurat nahin padti na!! Wink so, 2 thumbs up to that!! Thumbs UpThumbs Up

nahhh!! Aksh.. that's impossible.. I'm sure arjun would understand her concern and action this time around.. would also appreciate it but won't say it to her!!

mental asylum!! LOLLOL woh to hum saare pagalon ki fauj ka permanent thikana hai!! ML itself has almost became mental asylum.. thanks to all of us spammers!! ROFL
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

ditto Aksh!! he's still not truly convinced with her love for him.. kyunki bechare ne kitane papad bele the only for her!! lekin madamji mani nahin thi na!! aur uske ghar aake bhi jeena haram kar diya hai uska.. bas 1-2 din se hi to thodi positivity dikha rahi hai.. so, it's gonna take time for him to sink her positive love feelings for him into his mind.. aab ekdam se woh chameleon ki tarah rang badlegi to thodi na woh.. high jump marke kahega.. I was waiting for this only darling.. I love u too!! ROFL so, I was fully prepared for his chuppiness!! which he showed today.. which more than half of the members of KMH2 were annoyed abut.. par yaar becahre ko thoda waqt to do!! arohi madam ne to kamal dikha diya par.. hamara buddhuram waqt leta hai uski girgit ke rang ko pehchanne mein!! LOL

more dittos!! i am flabbergasted by her bindaas attitude.. no kidding!! sahi mein muhphat hai.. aur iski bua kuch kam nahi... kal KSA ko bol dala.. aur idhar arohi ko!!

aur apni girgit.. itna tez rang badalti hai.. baap re..!! but truly dekha jaye toh shez actually been stable in only one color.. love.. but woh nazar nahi aaraha to arjun coz iske mijaaz zara hatke hain na.. yeh pehle bhi toh kuch bol kar kuch aur kar chuki hai.. arjun iske nautanki talents se toh puri tarah vaakif hai.. n ya.. ppl at ML were annoyed by his chuppiness. me too.. but am still loving it.. its payback time arohi darling!!
Bua!! LOL she truly cracked me up today!! u know why.. kaal aur aaj dono baar jab usne yeh kaha that arjuhi loves eachother.. 1st to KSA & today to Arohi.. right after she said it.. she said "bol diya maine".. jaise ki koi bomb phodna ho aur phodne ke baad khudpe itrana ho!! LOL her expressions were like thank god isse zyada khatarnak baat bolne ke liye kuch ho hi nahin sakti.. aur woh maine boldi.. she was so relieved!! hilarious!! & what made me laugh was that she commented abut it on her own! "bol diya maine" LOL

exactly!! arohi itni badhi nautanki hai.. bechara arjun uski sari dramebazi seh chuka hai.. isiliye to darr raha hai itna!! my poor boy!! kitna darta hai apni biwi se!! but that compliment goes to Arohi.. yay girl!! Girl Power!! in true sense.. can make her husband dance to her tunes any time!! good going!! LOL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Ya, ekta & her mythology flair!! mere arjun ko bhi nahin choda usne!! LOL but no complains this time.. I'm loving the saarthi needing arjun.. varna arohi ke sahare ki zarurat nahin padti na!! Wink so, 2 thumbs up to that!! Thumbs UpThumbs Up

nahhh!! Aksh.. that's impossible.. I'm sure arjun would understand her concern and action this time around.. would also appreciate it but won't say it to her!!

mental asylum!! LOLLOL woh to hum saare pagalon ki fauj ka permanent thikana hai!! ML itself has almost became mental asylum.. thanks to all of us spammers!! ROFL

hey, i rem now.. rosh has asked for a hospital wing in ML!! n thnx for consoling me abt arjun's possible crazy MU.. which i am sure wont happen now.. brb

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Bua!! LOL she truly cracked me up today!! u know why.. kaal aur aaj dono baar jab usne yeh kaha that arjuhi loves eachother.. 1st to KSA & today to Arohi.. right after she said it.. she said "bol diya maine".. jaise ki koi bomb phodna ho aur phodne ke baad khudpe itrana ho!! LOL her expressions were like thank god isse zyada khatarnak baat bolne ke liye kuch ho hi nahin sakti.. aur woh maine boldi.. she was so relieved!! hilarious!! & what made me laugh was that she commented abut it on her own! "bol diya maine" LOL

exactly!! arohi itni badhi nautanki hai.. bechara arjun uski sari dramebazi seh chuka hai.. isiliye to darr raha hai itna!! my poor boy!! kitna darta hai apni biwi se!! but that compliment goes to Arohi.. yay girl!! Girl Power!! in true sense.. can make her husband dance to her tunes any time!! good going!! LOL

ditto!!

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

truly a payback time for Arohi!! I was not at all annoyed today.. in fact I was so happy.. I had 2 sweets after watching the epi.. just bcoz arjun didn't say anything ROFL I bet if other ML members read this.. I'm dead!! *kuki hides beneath her hoody* LOL
No, but I honestly was happy with what arjun did!! Arohi can't expect him to get him to do everything her way whenever she wants!! when she wanted she ditched him for her family.. when she wanted she accused him for being Raj's father.. when she wanted she brought dhondu to make arjun jealous!! nahhh.. now it's her turn to have patience & pave her way out of the mess she made & make a road herself to her man's heart slowly but stably!! she can't expect him to follow her mind at all times!! a big NO NO Ms. Arohi!! u gotta work hard to make him trust & love u back again.. this time to make him ur's forever!!
Gosh!! I'm such a hard task master!! My poor man is gonna have roady hard time.. to make me love him!! LOLLOL but I truly believe in tit-for-tat!! I agree that relationships r based on compromise at times.. but hasty relations acoording to me doesn't last long.. jo zyada papad belte hai use hi asli khushi milti hai baad mein!! so, Arohi dear lage raho.. it's ur time to pay back now!! like u made arjun do previously!! All the very best to u from *kuki*!!

dun worry partner.. i will protect u.. hummer kis din kaam aayega.. 
not hard taskmaster at all kuki partner.. itna toh usse karna hi hoga.. humesha arjun hi kyon suffer kare.. is mohabbat ke safar me dono ko suffer karna chahiye.. nahi toh kaise chalega.. PAYBACK is sweet!!LOL

Edited by aksh4IF - 15 March 2011 at 12:05am

Go to top