Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2 (Page 17)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
@kuki - gud take, agree with every thought, every word, every syllable u wrote!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

mein abhi soch rahi thi.. ki tum aayi abhi...toh itni jaldi take bhi likh liya?? Shocked.. but isliye toh hum hai na.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@kuki - gud take, agree with every thought, every word, every syllable u wrote!! ROFL

mein abhi soch rahi thi.. ki tum aayi abhi...toh itni jaldi take bhi likh liya?? Shocked.. but isliye toh hum hai na.. Wink

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
aare yehi to waqt tha.. kaal ki deal use karne ka!! ROFLROFL to kar diya!! ROFL u my twin sis.. my saviour HugLOLLOL

but I'm so excited for today's epi!! can't wait.. uski excitement mein to neend bhi nahin aa rahi!!
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
me too.. aah.. i cant take the curiosity..how will arjun end up putting that ring on arohi's finger.. will they do it coz jay's parents ask? do they want to do it themselves? did arjun find out abt dhondz n archi? did jay find out abt them? kya hoga!!!

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

me too.. aah.. i cant take the curiosity..how will arjun end up putting that ring on arohi's finger.. will they do it coz jay's parents ask? do they want to do it themselves? did arjun find out abt dhondz n archi? did jay find out abt them? kya hoga!!!

that was what I was thinking Aksh!! but what I tend to think happens is that it would be Jay's parents idea which would end up them being engaged!! though Arjun would want to do it by all his heart.. he would think of doing it but at the end it would be jay's parents insistance!! bcoz arjun has been very cinfused & shy today, he would want to but wouldn't take initiative!! so, arjun's thinking & his wish of putting ring on arohi would be shielded by jay's parents idea!! so, arohi would later end up thinking that arjun did it only for the sake of jay's parents and not because he wanted that!! They definitely want to do it themselves, not on anybody's insistance but the word that comes btw them right now is EGO & CONFUSION for arjun!!

Arjun, by the end of tomorrow's epi might find out abut dhondu-archi or may be day after!! he has boud to find out abut it.. but I think there might be a twist there.. I'm thinking that the dhondu's marraige proposal from KSA-amrit was introduced for this purpose now!! remember today when arohi spoke her mind at dining table & strangled arjun LOL she said.. we r in a relationship & it is gonna end!! it just came across my mind.. I just hope arjun doesn't get to know abut KSA taking arohi's proposal for dhondu.. we might get to know now that dhondu's parents agreed!! arjun comes to know abut it.. & misunderstands arohi's statement today for that being for dhondu once he gets to know arohi would be getting married to dhondu!! bcoz.. if he gets to know abut archi-dhondu.. he might think arohi loves dhondu but bcoz dhondu loves archi she said today while strangling "how can u marry someone else, how can he do this to me, how dare he?" one more MU!!
hope.. I didn't confuse u with this.. it was hard to explain this complicated relationship!! LOL

Edited by love_kuki - 14 March 2011 at 10:48pm
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
hehe.. keep editing.. i will keep reacting here.. ROFL

true..arjun will readily jump on the bahana that jay's parents will give.. arohi has proved time n again taht usko agar koi baat kehni ho..toh usse kisi bahane ki zarurat nahi.. n thats where i say ki abhi in dono ke beech ego bhi nahi.. aaj arohi ruk gayi thi not because of ego but coz she was unsure of arjun's stance.. n her irritation with him for not saying anything made her put her fingers arnd his throat.. 

agree with u .. the stage is set for yet another MU.. stupid no doubt.. but this one might be the major road block for arjuhi.. coz if KSA takes arohi home with him.. then arjun might let her go .. 

Edited by aksh4IF - 14 March 2011 at 10:50pm

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
then there will be the separation track.. which i think is well needed.. nahi toh kaise prove karenge ki KITANI MOHABBAT HAI.. then we can have a grand reunion Wink

but wats confusing to me is.. the 7day deadline for the jay-dhondz-archi trak.. if the wedding is in 7 days.. n we know this wedding wont happen...so then arjun will obviously find out that archi married dhondz n not jay.. in which case his MU shud clear abt arohi.. then kya? arohi at ullus n arjun at singus.. still married.. but abt to divorce!! then will bua, DJ n daddi pool together their cupidity.. n get them back together??
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

hehe.. keep editing.. i will keep reacting here.. ROFL

true..arjun will readily jump on the bahana that jay's parents will give.. arohi has proved time n again taht usko agar koi baat kehni ho..toh usse kisi bahane ki zarurat nahi..

Edited what I wanted to say!! but in a complicated fashion LOL

Yupp!! arohi today virtually proved.. she's a girl with guts!! & truly a modern girl with lots of power & brain.. who cam make arjun do whatever she wants by hook or crook!! way to go girl! she doesn't need any bahanas to speak her mind.. she's straight forward & says what's in her heart!! kudos to her!! truly.. very very impressed today by her this characterization quality!! ClapClap

on the other hand as u pointed out.. arjun always needs a bahana or someone's supportive idea to speak his mind & he then acts.. which always shields his true feelings and his action to be that.. to be mere his supports idea and not his thinking..he always hides his true face with someone else's narration.. so, he never gets true credit for his action!! whatever case it may be.. his love for arohi, his family sacrifices or business tactics & ideas!! He's truly that shy natured who lets everyone else take his due credit.. I just wish arohi would start seeing his thoughts peeking through this shyness and hesitant nature of his.. once she does that & confronts him once.. he would be able to open up completely to her & he can hide away from everyone but open up to his lady love Arohi! Smile

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
yeah!! arohi jaldi hi arjun ke mann ko padhlo.. so he will never need bahanas with u.. 

kuki rem.. he even called the radio just for apologizing.. but when he had to finally say it directly he did do a gud job.. bas yeh ideas usko khudko nahi aate hain!! even arohi agreed he had potential LOL

btw. .aur likkha hai maine.. padho!!LOL

Edited by aksh4IF - 14 March 2011 at 11:00pm

love_kuki

Go to top