Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 90)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

OMG Fatty made an avi on this ICONIC dance of Mahadev!

ROFL

Oh and check out the dust he's udaaoing....totally proves my theory, Crystal :P haha

The bit when he's jhaptoing on Dutta to make him dance.....Dutta has such a W*F expression on his faceROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL This is even better in fast forward! LOL LOL...Yes he is udaofying dust with all his josh!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Dutta was so so soooooooooooooooooo cute today....all smiley smiley and just so HAPPYDay Dreaming.....lovedddddddd watching that.....and there were just so many sweet little DN moments sprinkled throughout the song sequence like he'd lean in and say something to her (I wonder what....lol) or just the way they'd touch each other.....the constant smiles.....N looked beautiful too.....there was just this HAPPY vibe to them that was sooooooo sweet to see.....even down to the random walking around the fire and clapping. lol......the "sirf ek ghoont" scene and Dutta being all mischievous.....ADORABLE......and Nakku indulging his happiness at getting DAARU after so many daysLOL

I found something really sweet about the tent scene thereafter too.....Dutta was just so mellow and just the way he pulled her hand to make her sit there so he could say what's in his heart in that moment.....such a simple, natural moment again.....and they played the DN tune....making it even sweeter to me. MR was looking sooooooooooo adorable throughout this epiDay Dreaming.....and then Nakku's decisions thereafter to go for the flower....not surprising....lol......but nicely shown.....the kiss on the forehead....the poignancy of it....and then she leaves.....

Phew finally managed to watch the rest of the episode. LOL The dancing part still remains the highlight for me though. Cool SO much entertainment! ROFL

Ok but WORDD WORDD and WORDD about the DN bits!! I was gonna bold certain bits...but then I couldn't decide which bits to bold cuz I pretty much DITTO agree with each and every thing you just said. Day Dreaming LOL Seriously DN were ADORABLEEEE throughout the song sequence!! MAN the way MR plays Dutta!! I just want to swoon forever at Dutta's antics today! Day Dreaming He just brought SOOO many ADORABLE little sides to Dutta. I think this is the first time we've seen DN behave like SUCHHH a married couple. Like in a happy..."normal" way I mean. Reminds me of my parents...or alot of married couples I've seen in real life in a way. 

That "ek ghoont" bit was SO SO adorableeee! The hints of mischievousness in Dutta...and the teasing way in which he said that "ek ghoont" bit to Naku. Like he was indulging her wifely ways. As if inside he was just SO happy to be at this stage with his Naku. That they were having this normal, happy moment together where she got to stop him from drinking and he got to bug/tease her a little bit about it! Ahhhhhhh can these two GET any cuter?? Day Dreaming Especially the way MR did that "sirf ek ghoont" with that mischievous si smile! Ahhhhhh *swooooon* Man, MR just DEFINES Dutta!! 

The whole mood of this scene was just so happy, at peace and content for DN. They both looked so relaxed and just happy to be with each other and live in these moments. 

Oh and WORD about all the DN moments "sprinkled throughout the song". They just made such a great picture perfect couple like you said. Day Dreaming I found it hilariously cute too how Naku was dragging Dutta along around the fire. LOL And he was just clapping cutely. Awww. :) 

And the tent scene too was adorably sweet. I got the feeling that Dutta has just accepted his blindness too in a way. His attitude to everything has changed...he's just totally relaxed at the moment since all he really needs is Naku beside him. He'd rather just be like this, living these moments with Naku than anything else in the world. He doesn't need eyes, he doesn't need wealth, materialistic comfort etc....all he needs is Naku and this "normal", happy world he has just been accustomed to in this jungle phase. He's kind of getting used to this life. He's always dreamed of this only.

I think that's what hit Naku too. She doesn't want Dutta getting used to things like this. She doesn't want him to be HAPPY being dependent on her. That's not the Dutta she knows. As much as she loves that he is so peaceful and content, of course. She knows his duties towards his family and fighting for them. It's almost like after killing Chaskar, Dutta got a taste of that 'don-world' again. And he doesn't really want to go back to it. He needs a push almost. And Naku knows that his eyes are the only way to get drive in Dutta back. She knows that inside even he wants his eyes back and wants to fight for his family. But it's just this momentary peace, and happiness. It's almost like a "nasha" since he is in a drunk state too. He wants to live in this "nasha" almost. So Naku now needs to get that flower and get him into action again. :)

Agree about the rest of the episode too. I liked Naku's flashbacks when she's in the jungle. This girl has SO much strength man. I am wondering how she will get the flower to Dutta in time.

I also found it HILARIOUS how Kala goes, "Suds nahin jaa raha". LMAO. So she doesn't even need him for these things anymore? He's even more useless than ever! TongueLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-sourire-Crystal29AbhiAniPooja_219sub_rosaPyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Shocked OMG, Mahadev ROFLROFLROFL

How did MV and MR control their laughter having that dude flailing in front of them like a fish out of water? ROFLROFLROFL

Man, it was like he had ants in his pants!! ROFLROFLROFL

I just cannot think coherently after watching that, this is one episode of LTL I shall always remember! LOL x

Edit add:

Funny how Naku comes out of the tent and the first thing we see is a bull just sitting there peacefully in the middle of the basti ROFL Haila, is this their BG? ROFLROFL

And they changed Gaekwad again?! ShockedLOL No more maggy hair dude! ROFL

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 17 March 2011 at 6:26pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAnipigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingnaadanmasakalliAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
O boy...I MISSED the Drunk Dutta so much Day Dreaming....finally finally we saw him today LOL LOL....but one thing I am still confused about Embarrassed D'oh...was that really daaru or daaru mixed in with some other stuff Confused ....someone enlighten me LOL LOL

And after seeing Mahadev's dance all I can say is " Har Har Mahadev....aapke DANCE ki Jai ho "  LOLLOL ROFL ROFL ROFL .....I have not laughed this much since Dutta's fan jump ROFL ROFL ROFL With Chaskar gone Unhappy  we are STILL getting our daily laughter doze LOL LOL ......now that's what you call DANCING....he was enjoying every moment of it....have to admit he is one heck of a fusion dancer ROFL ROFL ROFL ......really liked the song selection too LOL  and I noticed this one villager was holding his kurta sleeves and dancing LOL ROFL

....and Dutta's SMILE, his NODS on the song...simply Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming ....the last time we saw him enjoy like THIS [ well maybe  little less LOL ] was with Baaji in his Bachelor party LOL LOL 

...and our Nakusha rani...all those trips and tumbles she faced in the jungle in the middle of night......no wonder Mahi looked upset in the SBS....maybe she wasn't too happy doing all this....hope she is okay though LOL 

** EDIT : So I just watched the actual dance on YT and what they ACCOMPLISHED  in LTL today ClapStar Star  Star.......is no match to the actual song ROFL ROFL ROFL ....Mahadev TOTALLY Nailed it ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Now the question remains how do I add the JHAKAAS Avi that Fatty made to my signature box.....that is..If I am able to do that with my status Embarrassed Confused LOL

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 17 March 2011 at 7:06pm

AbhiAnipigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

OMG Fatty made an avi on this ICONIC dance of Mahadev!

ROFL

Oh and check out the dust he's udaaoing....totally proves my theory, Crystal :P haha

The bit when he's jhaptoing on Dutta to make him dance.....Dutta has such a W*F expression on his faceROFLROFLROFL

LMAOOO! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL AWESOMEEEE!!!! ROFLROFLROFL Just LOOK how hyper he is man!! ROFLROFLROFL Kya dance moves hain Mahadev jee ke! ClapROFL

You know what was SOOO hilarious about this dance sequence too? How most of the villagers were so thake marre se. Ek taraf the all these villagers...and then there was Mahadev! Cool ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL

What's this SBS segment? :S But LMAOOO MV and MR were covering their faces from the dust Mahadev was udaaying?? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

I hope Fatty won't mind if I use this avi. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-kabeeraspeaking

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

O boy...I MISSED the Drunk Dutta so much Day Dreaming....finally finally we saw him today LOL LOL....but one thing I am still confused about Embarrassed D'oh...was that really daaru or daaru mixed in with some other stuff Confused ....someone enlighten me LOL LOL

And after seeing Mahadev's dance all I can say is " Har Har Mahadev....aapke DANCE ki Jai ho "  LOLLOL ROFL ROFL ROFL .....I have not laughed this much since Dutta's fan jump ROFL ROFL ROFL With Chaskar gone Unhappy  we are STILL getting our daily laughter doze LOL LOL ......now that's what you call DANCING....he was enjoying every moment of it....have to admit he is one heck of a fusion dancer ROFL ROFL ROFL ......really liked the song selection too LOL  and I noticed this one villager was holding his kurta sleeves and dancing LOL ROFL

....and Dutta's SMILE, his NODS on the song...simply Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming ....the last time we saw him enjoy like THIS [ well maybe  little less LOL ] was with Baaji in his Bachelor party LOL LOL 

...and our Nakusha rani...all those trips and tumbles she faced in the jungle in the middle of night......no wonder Mahi looked upset in the SBS....maybe she wasn't too happy doing all this....hope she is okay though LOL 

@ Bold: Yeah I was thinking the same, poor thing LOL They might have used a body double in parts, especially the bit where she just like slumps into the ground on top of a bed of leaves ROFL I can't imagine Mahhi agreeing to do that, so maybe they got a body double? ROFL

AbhiAni-sourire-kabeeraspeaking

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Shocked OMG, Mahadev ROFLROFLROFL

How did MV and MR control their laughter having that dude flailing in front of them like a fish out of water? ROFLROFLROFL

Man, it was like he had ants in his pants!! ROFLROFLROFL

I just cannot think coherently after watching that, this is one episode of LTL I shall always remember! LOL x

Edit add:

Funny how Naku comes out of the tent and the first thing we see is a bull just sitting there peacefully in the middle of the basti ROFL Haila, is this their BG? ROFLROFL

And they changed Gaekwad again?! ShockedLOL No more maggy hair dude! ROFL

And after seeing Mahadev's dance all I can say is " Har Har Mahadev....aapke DANCE ki Jai ho "  LOLLOL ROFL ROFL ROFL .....I have not laughed this much since Dutta's fan jump ROFL ROFL ROFL With Chaskar gone Unhappy  we are STILL getting our daily laughter doze LOL LOL ......now that's what you call DANCING....he was enjoying every moment of it....have to admit he is one heck of a fusion dancer ROFL ROFL ROFL ......really liked the song selection too LOL  and I noticed this one villager was holding his kurta sleeves and dancing LOL ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL O MANNN you guys are killing me!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Flailing like a fish? Ants in his pants? HAR HAR Mahadev!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

At all the bold bits: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL MANNN this Mahadev dude is SERIOUSLY making my day!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  

AbhiAni-sourire-Pyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

@ Bold: Yeah I was thinking the same, poor thing LOL They might have used a body double in parts, especially the bit where she just like slumps into the ground on top of a bed of leaves ROFL I can't imagine Mahhi agreeing to do that, so maybe they got a body double? ROFL

LOL LOL 

But even with the BD....I feel bad for the lady who was the BD...after all she is a human too and doing this stuff in the middle of night....and just the thought of how many keere makore there are in the jungle Ouch .....if I had to do that I would have so maroed kalti patli gali se LOL ROFL 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 17 March 2011 at 7:00pm

AbhiAniPyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

Go to top