Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 89)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

It was just one evening of happiness yaar.....when he totally relaxed and let go for a bit.....and I dunno if MR added to it but there was just something mega adorable about Dutta today......he was happy in literally every way....in those moments, for the first time there was no lingering sadness in his voice either when talking of his blindness......he was just utterly happy and content to have her with him.....to SEE her with his mann ki aankhein....beautiful lines in that sceneDay Dreaming

Yes it wasn't meant to last.....but whatever was shown was very nice.....they got a few nice moments and now it's time for the next level of high dramaLOL

What I loved was that they had conversation before too where Tasha were happy to be with each other. But in each conversation, they touched on some issue/thoughts that was sort of itching in their mind..About Kala, then about how Dutta regrets what he has done..Even Seema was discussed..Yesterday in the pond scene, Dutta talks to Nakku about how he had hurt her and she tells him that she has no pain in her heart anymore. She is just happy to be with him. So slowly like a couple learning about each other, they discuss everything. Now they are free of all those things that have been bothering them..Dutta in particular is free of his regret that he hurt Nakku. Now he can smile totally with all his heart and just enjoy that ultimate feeling of happiness that one gets when in love...SighSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.ziksAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingVasusenaRadheyaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
LOL I just watched the SBS sequence and I realized that most of you must have seen half of this dance in that anyways.....LOL.....Mahadev really is crazyyyyyyyyyyyy in this.....haha.....and the SBS ppl even speeded up the footage making it all the more hilarious.....lol

The dust that MR/MV were both trying to protect themselves from.....likely caused by Mahadev's ICONIC jumping dance moves, no? lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-AyeChavannikabeeraspeakingVasusenaRadheya

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

What I loved was that they had conversation before too where Tasha were happy to be with each other. But in each conversation, they touched on some issue/thoughts that was sort of itching in their mind..About Kala, then about how Dutta regrets what he has done..Even Seema was discussed..Yesterday in the pond scene, Dutta talks to Nakku about how he had hurt her and she tells him that she has no pain in her heart anymore. She is just happy to be with him. So slowly like a couple learning about each other, they discuss everything. Now they are free of all those things that have been bothering them..Dutta in particular is free of his regret that he hurt Nakku. Now he can smile totally with all his heart and just enjoy that ultimate feeling of happiness that one gets when in love...SighSmile

@bold: Exactly.....each convo of theirs has some issue that is touched upon and it's done in that subtle, natural manner so unique to them every single time.....that is the beauty of their relationship :-).....you BELIEVE in their love, their relationship.....that their happiness also touches you :-)

*Edit: Oh and btw that CONSTANT Priety Zinta countdown thingy about her new show that was stuck to the top left corner of the screen....really annoyingOuch

Edited by nureat01 - 17 March 2011 at 5:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219sub_rosapigbelly4myfeetAyeChavannikabeeraspeaking

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

LOL I just watched the SBS sequence and I realized that most of you must have seen half of this dance in that anyways.....LOL.....Mahadev really is crazyyyyyyyyyyyy in this.....haha.....and the SBS ppl even speeded up the footage making it all the more hilarious.....lol

The dust that MR/MV were both trying to protect themselves from.....likely caused by Mahadev's ICONIC jumping dance moves, no? lol

@bold : ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I did not think about that! Could be! ICONIC dance moves of the whole basti! They are a bunch of excited ppl!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosapigbelly4myfeetAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingVasusenaRadheyaAreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

@bold: Exactly.....each convo of theirs has some issue that is touched upon and it's done in that subtle, natural manner so unique to them every single time.....that is the beauty of their relationship :-).....you BELIEVE in their love, their relationship.....that their happiness also touches you :-)

*Edit: Oh and btw that CONSTANT Priety Zinta countdown thingy about her new show that was stuck to the top left corner of the screen....really annoyingOuch

LOL...Yeah Priyanka Chopra, Salman Khan, Phulwa and now Priety Zinta! LOLLOL They always pop up at the best scenes to ruin it!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
OMG Fatty made an avi on this ICONIC dance of Mahadev!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh and check out the dust he's udaaoing....totally proves my theory, Crystal :P haha

The bit when he's jhaptoing on Dutta to make him dance.....Dutta has such a W*F expression on his faceROFLROFLROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosaPyari_Zahrapigbelly4myfeetAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingkhushixVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I loved all the three things my Mish was doing during off shoot . 1. Me n my sis laughed our entrails out of our stomach , the hanky ROFLon his face , n the expression of his eyes , moving from here 2 there from behind the rumaal, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Another thing that struck me in the episode today, is that since Suds is not with the BGs where did they get the brains to kidnap Naku? Sorry, ye baat kuch hazam nahin ho rahi hai..something else must have triggered that...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Crystal29Pooja_219sub_rosakabeeraspeaking

Go to top