Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 88)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Random episodic side note, last year this day, was the ethereal Jaane Kya Baat Hai song sequence between Tasha, their first romantic scene together, although it was a dream :) What a long journey it has been indeed Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219-Srushti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
@Harshita: But wasn't their first romantic dream sequence the "mann ki lagan" sequence in Feb? This came later, right? Nakku looked very pretty in this sequence.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksCrystal29AbhiAniPooja_219jagrutid

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
LOL ok I dunno if it's just me but I didn't find this to be an average epi.....yes the latter half dragged in more typical LTL style but I really enjoyed the epi overall.

The first half was awesome.....LOLLL....Crystal, the villagers got so happy-jumpy on seeing DN cuz that meant that they could also get their share of "bholenaath ka prasad" then :P

Dutta was so so soooooooooooooooooo cute today....all smiley smiley and just so HAPPYDay Dreaming.....lovedddddddd watching that.....and there were just so many sweet little DN moments sprinkled throughout the song sequence like he'd lean in and say something to her (I wonder what....lol) or just the way they'd touch each other.....the constant smiles.....N looked beautiful too.....there was just this HAPPY vibe to them that was sooooooo sweet to see.....even down to the random walking around the fire and clapping. lol......the "sirf ek ghoont" scene and Dutta being all mischievous.....ADORABLE......and Nakku indulging his happiness at getting DAARU after so many daysLOL

I found something really sweet about the tent scene thereafter too.....Dutta was just so mellow and just the way he pulled her hand to make her sit there so he could say what's in his heart in that moment.....such a simple, natural moment again.....and they played the DN tune....making it even sweeter to me. MR was looking sooooooooooo adorable throughout this epiDay Dreaming.....and then Nakku's decisions thereafter to go for the flower....not surprising....lol......but nicely shown.....the kiss on the forehead....the poignancy of it....and then she leaves.....

The Kala scene with the BGs.....LOLL...."darr lag raha hai?" haha.....phattu hain sab ke sab but scared to voice it out in front of TAI SAHEB.....lol......I'm surprised Kala waited two whole days to send this SPECIAL TOHFA to Dutta....lol....I toh thought it would already be in the mail and all......Kala's constant refusal to let Dutta "scare" her in anyway....I find it fascinating...it's like she closes that possible avenue instantly cuz that is the ultimate sign of weakness that she would NEVER admit to or even consider feeling.

And then the end ofcourse....with Nakku bechari lost in the dark jungle.....the FBs were nicely woven in to show how she got her strength each time there's a setback.

Looking forward to tomorrow.....can his eyesight really come back within that epi only? LOL let's see.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.ziks-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAnidroopy_asleepCrystal29sub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeet*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I have never seen anything like Mahadev's dance moves. This episode gets an A+ from me just for that performance. Hands down the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in LTL, even more than Morey with the tandoori chicken.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

O MANNNN I KNOWWWWWWWWWW!!! I was eating my food while watching the show...and I almost frickin' choked on it!! I couldn't even finish watching the rest of the episode cuz this AWESOME dance sequence kept cracking me up!!!! ROFL

OMG These villagers are CRAZYYYY man!! That Mahadev dude toh!! ROFL He's SOOO damn hyper man! ROFL How many of those "ek ghoot" daaruu things did he have exactly? ROFLROFL

I just feel like watching this bit over and over again!! SOOO jokes!! ROFL This Mahadev dude MAKES my day yaarrr!! ROFL

Edit: I can't stop watching this bit again and again! ROFL I need to calm down so I can watch the rest of the episode! ROFL But especially that one bit where Mahadev keeps making these ajeeb se faces...and he is SO in D and N's faces!! ShockedROFL He's making THE weirdest, creepiest faces man!! If Dutta could see right now, I SO wouldn't be surprised if he lage hathon gave that dude a solid smack across his face! ROFLROFL WHAT does this guy eat? ROFLROFLROFL 

I really wish I could calm down and watch the rest of the episode. *tries to breathe* 

Edited by cute2stay - 17 March 2011 at 4:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

The first half was awesome.....LOLLL....Crystal, the villagers got so happy-jumpy on seeing DN cuz that meant that they could also get their share of "bholenaath ka prasad" then :P

Dutta was so so soooooooooooooooooo cute today....all smiley smiley and just so HAPPYDay Dreaming.....lovedddddddd watching that.....and there were just so many sweet little DN moments sprinkled throughout the song sequence like he'd lean in and say something to her (I wonder what....lol) or just the way they'd touch each other.....the constant smiles.....N looked beautiful too.....there was just this HAPPY vibe to them that was sooooooo sweet to see.....even down to the random walking around the fire and clapping. lol......the "sirf ek ghoont" scene and Dutta being all mischievous.....ADORABLE......and Nakku indulging his happiness at getting DAARU after so many daysLOL

@bold : Acchaa!Shocked I was totally lost as to why they were laughing..Smiling was ok...But laughing!...It sounded hysterical to meLOLLOL

They both looked adorable today right! I loved the way they were smiling when everyone else were ermm...dancing around them.Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

@bold : Acchaa!Shocked I was totally lost as to why they were laughing..Smiling was ok...But laughing!...It sounded hysterical to meLOLLOL LOL they were just hyper in general.....but yeah major reason was deffo the ANTICIPATION of getting the daaru since Mahadev told them they could only get it once Dutta showed upLOL

They both looked adorable today right! I loved the way they were smiling when everyone else were ermm...dancing around them.Day Dreaming Yes they were damnnnnnnnn adorable! I thought it was all really naturally shown and there were just picture perfect moments b/w DN in b/w....seriously THE cutest smiles from MR today yaarDay DreamingLOL.....DN looked soooooo sweetly in love today.....I keep repeating myself but it was a beautiful kind of happinessDay Dreaming

As for the random dancing.....LOL...yeah it was hilarious no doubt but the DN moments still stood out to meLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-sourire--Roopa-Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeaking

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Yes they were damnnnnnnnn adorable! I thought it was all really naturally shown and there were just picture perfect moments b/w DN in b/w....seriously THE cutest smiles from MR today yaarDay DreamingLOL.....DN looked soooooo sweetly in love today.....I keep repeating myself but it was a beautiful kind of happinessDay Dreaming

Dutta is like totally settling down in his new lifeLOL Basti, Nakku by his side, Mahadev & grp all included!  It is something he has been sort of longing for a long time now. Just enjoying the moment and attention without being worried about enemies, security etc!  Loved itDay Dreaming

As much as I loved this happy couple enjoying their moments of peace, something had to happen for the story to move. And as usual our Nakku sherni went ahead and did what she does the best! Get into trouble for Dutta!LOL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-Roopa-AbhiAni-sourire-sub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Yes they were damnnnnnnnn adorable! I thought it was all really naturally shown and there were just picture perfect moments b/w DN in b/w....seriously THE cutest smiles from MR today yaarDay DreamingLOL.....DN looked soooooo sweetly in love today.....I keep repeating myself but it was a beautiful kind of happinessDay Dreaming

Dutta is like totally settling down in his new lifeLOL Basti, Nakku by his side, Mahadev & grp all included!  It is something he has been sort of longing for a long time now. Just enjoying the moment and attention without being worried about enemies, security etc!  Loved itDay Dreaming

As much as I loved this happy couple enjoying their moments of peace, something had to happen for the story to move. And as usual our Nakku sherni went ahead and did what she does the best! Get into trouble for Dutta!LOL 

It was just one evening of happiness yaar.....when he totally relaxed and let go for a bit.....and I dunno if MR added to it but there was just something mega adorable about Dutta today......he was happy in literally every way....in those moments, for the first time there was no lingering sadness in his voice either when talking of his blindness......he was just utterly happy and content to have her with him.....to SEE her with his mann ki aankhein....beautiful lines in that sceneDay Dreaming

Yes it wasn't meant to last.....but whatever was shown was very nice.....they got a few nice moments and now it's time for the next level of high dramaLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 17 March 2011 at 4:51pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.ziks-Roopa-AbhiAni-sourire-Crystal29sub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeaking

Go to top