Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 87)

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

today in some scenes mahi was looking a lil old her make up artiste needs to b more careful as mahi's skin is not very good an in some scens it shows

Edited by niki11 - 17 March 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Imagine Kala in these kind of outfits....everyone in PN wud have gone blind...LOL

:rolls:...the underworld community that came to PN would have died laughing and rolling on the ground at seeing their new Bhao's jalwa LOL

ROFL  ROFL and the first thing..they would have made her sit on that chair.. not to get blinded by those pants..tho kala ke liye kaam aasan ho jaatha..  ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniprnczAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Watched the episode, the dance sequence was random, they were all jumpin around like something was inside them, I liked the choice of song though :)
Tasha did finally look like newly weds, with all the touching and the cute Nok Jhok. That daru scene with Mahadev, actually made me miss Baaji soooo much, I think that scene would have been elevated greatly if he was there, cause then he can double tease Dutta and Naku, with how much she has changed him :)
Naku going for the flower is not surprising, bound to happen, she is ziddi as Dutta says in the precap.
I am really really hoping for site restoration by EOD Friday, so we can see a determined Dutta going to save his loved ones.

PS: It would be quite funny to see Baaji and Mahadev fighting for Dutta's affections no? Too much dostana going on already :) Poor Naku, like she does not have enough on her hands with the women in Dutta's life, abhi men bhi? Tsk Tsk Shocked

Edited by droopy_asleep - 17 March 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*prncz-Azy-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
LOL Viraasat film ka gaana is always a tune to dance to! I have it in a wedding video ROFL Anyway, totally fast forwaded that scene, 2 minutes in, what was up with the weird dancing from the ladies...not my cup of tea honestly!

Aww Dutta's line about Naku being sundar was was soooo sweet! Day Dreaming The way his face just froze with that blissful expression added with him being tipsy! Kya Bhao, aaj toh bara maaza aaya! Itni der baad nasha chara Wink I can't believe Naku kissed his forehead! Oh it was such a lovely unexpected gift! Her last little physical intimacy with him...sigh. I guess she bids adieu. I read a few posts about Naku being foolish etc. It's all about LOVE. When a woman finds her man suffering in pain, she can see nothing above or beyond that. Her actions have already conveyed how much she worships Dutta. To be frank, pyar ma insaan andha hojata ha. I think her dialogues about fulfilling her weddings vows and about taking care of him, more than summed it up.

I liked how they were using all the FBs of Kala and Tasha's escape from Suds etc. It was giving Naku the extra motivation to find the flower. Giving her more reason to help Dutta.

No reaction whatsoever from Kala about Chaskar's death. What on earth was Gaekwad going on about? D'ohLoved how Kala said she wants Dutta in PN to fight the last battle! *rubs hands with glee* She wants him in 1 piece! Suds is on holiday! Dancing Overall, average average episode.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11AbhiAni-Roopa-Crystal29Wanderbugsub_rosaPooja_219prnczkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Anyone seen the new AG pics Khushi posted in the pic gallery.......check this out.....

I have no words....LOL......ELECTRIC blue SHINY pants and that golden belt thingy....wow....just wow.
*checks if she still is able to see and wears her shades*CoolThis is wat she gets for torturing D and N.Aaj mujhe yakeen ho gaya ki bhagwan logon ke paapon ki saza unhe usi janam me de deta haiWinkHo sakta hai agar D ki aankhen seema ke silver blouses ki wajah se theek nahi hui to shayad Kala ki is photo ko dekh kar use kuch dikhna shuru ho jaye.See even the promo fits "kala ki tasveeron se D ki aankhen khul gayee.lolLOL

Edited by niki11 - 17 March 2011 at 1:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*prncz-Azy-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I have never seen anything like Mahadev's dance moves. This episode gets an A+ from me just for that performance. Hands down the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in LTL, even more than Morey with the tandoori chicken.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.niki11AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Crystal29neets_ltlPooja_219prnczPyari_Zahrapigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I have never seen anything like Mahadev's dance moves. This episode gets an A+ from me just for that performance. Hands down the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in LTL, even more than Morey with the tandoori chicken.

Really?? LOL I must watch this......atleast a good laughter dose will be nice at the end of a long dayLOL......If nothing else, atleast LTL delivers on comedyApprove

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-pigbelly4myfeet-Srushti-kabeeraspeaking

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Kudos to the choreographer of LTLROFLROFLROFLROFL That was one good dose of entertainment!  I knew this Jashn is going to be hilarious from the SBS video...But what i saw exceeded all my expectations....Mahadev and Sundari cannot dance..Period.. Tanaji's wife was jogging. And others were just running around the fire. 

The best part was that Dutta was enjoying it so much..I think the drink did the trickLOL It takes very less to entertain Dutta...Remember the magic show in PN?ROFLROFLROFLROFL

And why did Ranga, Bhola, Tanaji, Mahadev, Sundari etc start laughing like that when they saw Dutta-Nakku walking into the Jashn???ConfusedLOL

Oh I laughed so much watching LTL today! Thanks to LTL for thatClap

Coming to the cute part....Dutta asking Nakku's permission to drink and Nakku giving in...Cho Chweet. I wanted to pull their cheeksDay Dreaming Nakku kissing Dutta's forehead before she leavesDay Dreaming Sigh...And Dutta was sleeping like a kid!Embarrassed

I guess Nakku was waiting for Dutta to be drunk and down so that she can go get that flower!LOL

And I applaud the CVs for the dragging in the second half!Clap No one can do this better than our CVs..They can go super fast or at snail pace whenever they want. Multi-talentedApprove

Loved the epi...Total entertainment in the first half! Still waiting for the flower to come into picture!Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219sub_rosapigbelly4myfeetprncz*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking-Srushti-AreYaar

Go to top