Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 82)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Dutta was so ecstatic to find some 'Daru' after eonsTongueLOL...he was very cute throughout the episode! The dance sequence has to be one of the most hilarious ones in LTL....and Naku's adventure...what do I sayLOL But I liked how she kept remembering Dutta's desperation to get back his eyesight....and drawing strength from it! 

I wonder if the kidnapping was really necessary...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.niki11AbhiAni-Roopa-Crystal29neets_ltlPooja_219divy609prncz-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

No, I haven't caught up with the epis yet. I know I'm missing a LOT....so thanks for making me feeel soooooooo good about it Anu. Ouch You're most welcomeTongue

I'm not that keen to watch the Holi performance....just watched the promo....oh ok...so Nakku is going to break her promise and get kidnapped...but she'll still manage to send that flower to Dutta somewayConfused...anddddd Dutta won't see Nakku first??!! Awwww...yeh kiya baat hoi?

I'm definitely catching up today...LOL if you DO manage to catch up, you might get answers to all your questions.....the promo alone is just confusing....Ok don't watch the Holi Performance then...your lossTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

I don't believe this base less rumurs of MR is leaving in near future . 

100% baseless rumors  which keep on going continuously . Angry

Its complete time waste on thinking these rumors even for 1 sec now .

I enjoyed first part much seeing tasha enjoying , Dutta teasing naku and naku  enjoying his naughtiness  looking at him with smile . She feels  happy  while Dutta  is enjoying  with villagers . Smile

As usual as tasha fan iam not happy on tasha seperation again . Broken Heart

And i still believe that Dutta after return of eyesight is going to see Naku first . Day Dreaming

Hope tasha meets soon again .

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Originally posted by jagrutid

thank you very much for the life update..guys..
thank U!! 
however i don't feel very content with todays episode..i think cuz we have had a jam packed week with action..this one seemed a bit fika fika..
ya i feel too but i am relieved tooo.. the way they were going super speed  " head spinning ' ,,it was a bit scary ,,i feel better bow they are back  to the old pace Big smileBig smile ducking  chappals SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Dutta was so ecstatic to find some 'Daru' after eonsTongueLOL...he was very cute throughout the episode! The dance sequence has to be one of the most hilarious ones in LTL....and Naku's adventure...what do I sayLOL But I liked how she kept remembering Dutta's desperation to get back his eyesight....and drawing strength from it! 

Yeah, I have to agree with you Rosa, I dont feel the kidnapping was unnecessary, but maybe, as I mentioned in yesterday's discussion, it maybe a way to drive a wedge between Dutta and AS as Dutta may go to save Naku first, or on another note to possibly stretch out the confrontation between Kala and Dutta more due to the WC.

Edited by droopy_asleep - 17 March 2011 at 10:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksneets_ltlAbhiAnisub_rosakabeeraspeaking

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

LOL....I think we are the only unique group of fans who love it when our show is dragged, our female lead gets kidnapped or shot, our male lead gets drunk or madLOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalLaDuSeLaNimmi.niki11komal_w25-Roopa-AbhiAnineets_ltlrama_2010Pooja_219divy609sub_rosa.scorpio10prncz-Azy-jagrutid*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking--Sia--khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

It might not have been necessary but I can understand why it was done still.....now Dutta can REALLY get to play hero to Nakku and really save her....unlike the reunion where he couldn't fully do that....now he can rescue her AND everyone else.....and also it's probably better for him to go into battle alone without having Nakku tagging along as a bit of a liability....now his focus can be on getting TO her....not having to save her constantly as he fights his way through.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLakomal_w25-Roopa-Crystal29AbhiAnineets_ltlsub_rosadivy609prncz-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

ROFL

LOL....I think we are the only unique group of fans who love it when our show is dragged, our female lead gets kidnapped or shot, our male lead gets drunk or madLOL

Yes all of these things are very COMFORTING to us LTL fans....a feeling of familiarityLOL..we are surely a unique bunchLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlCrystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-divy609sub_rosaPooja_219prncz-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

Go to top